Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Headliner---Brad Paisley......Opener---Dierks Bentley
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Headliner---Brad Paisley......Opener---Dierks Bentley
    Thats it! PM me your info and I'll get you a package out on Monday.

It was sucha a great show! I really enjoed Brad Paisley, it was very well produced and the effects they used int he background were pretty clever, I had a great time. Dierks Bently was AWESOME though! He played with so much energy and the crowd was going nuts. Best show I have been to!
  • Options
    Big Winner Baby!!!!!!Sending you a PM now.
  • Options
    Well, I have no good idea of a questions---so I will revert to my lazy ways and go with this one. I was born in Indiana...what city?
  • Options
    Well this is fun (lol)----Ok....The Northern half of Indiana....any help?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Indianapolis?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Fort Wayne?
  • Options
    Afraid not guys.....Its smaller than those cities and is close to the Illinois border and within 20miles (or so) of Chicago.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    PM back Welder, not correct though Im afraid. The city starts with an "H"
  • Options
    Should I just say game over and send them to myself?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'll guess....Hobart
  • Options
    My old man when to H.School in Hobart actually------but not correct I am afraid. Starts with H and ends with a D.
  • Options
    Hammond.
  • Options
    D@MN RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PMme your addresss:)
  • Options
    PM incoming. I'll confess that I did use wikipedia for a list of cities in Indiana...no way I would have gotten it otherwise.

And I guess that means it's my turn for a question. I'll get something up by tomorrow.
  • Options
    OK, question time.

I just started reading a novel that was published in 2003 and is part of a series of loosely connected novels revolving around one character. I'd like to know the author and title. The first hint I'll give is that the author in question has teamed up on two novels with a very famous writer. And away you go!.
  • Options
    Nothing? I'm not offering up any more hints until I see a guess, this isn't a gimme. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Nothing? I'm not offering up any more hints until I see a guess, this isn't a gimme. Big Smile [:D]
    Actually I'm confident that I know the answer in which case it kinda is a gimme. My guess is The Teeth of the Tiger by Tom Clancy.
  • Options
    Don't be too confident, you're not even close. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    Well it had all the clues you gave....lol you know what they say about confidence and cockiness.
  • Options
    haha...well the silver lining is that you've eliminated one contender.
  • Options
    OK, I'll drop a hint. The two novels that this author was a collaborator on were directly related to each other, ie one was a sequel.
  • Options
    How about The Da Vinci Code writen by Dan Brown??? I can feel that I'm getting warmer.
  • Options
    Sorry, not it...although I would like to read that and see what all the raving was about.
  • Options
    OK I think you are making it up!!! JK Both books I guessed are great & Dan Browns series is very good as well. Check them out if you get the chance.....I'm waiting for my next clue.
  • Options
    For my next clue...the main character, the one with recurring rolls in other novels, is a writer and a Vietnam Vet.
  • Options
    I'm thinking about this one but as of right now I have no clue or even a good guess....hmmmm
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    For my next clue...the main character, the one with recurring rolls in other novels, is a writer and a Vietnam Vet.
    Dude I've got no idea. Can we get another clue???
  • Options
    Looks like you're the only one who cares to guess at all. Ok, the novel in question deals, in part, with the disappearance of the main character's nephew.