Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    15 and 19. Total 34
  • Options
    HINT: You can add the two guesses and still be shy of having the amount for one end of the trade,
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    total 250 100 for one side 150 for the other.
  • Options
    4bob4:
    total 250 100 for one side 150 for the other.
    nope not nearly that many
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'll guess 174.....94 + 80 If this is close...you guys are crazy!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.... that makes it a minimum of 148 sticks. That's ridiculous. I'm gonna say 163.

Coming in very late to this thread; how does this game work?
  • Options
    Clarification on the first hint: just the two Totals from the first two guess come just a few sticks shy of the bigger end of the trade.
    So the previous two guesses are still too high
    Crazy?, maybe, but two very extremely satisfied and happy traders:)
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    iam gonna say 85 total 45 and 40
  • Options
    The correct total will be between 85 and 148, :) keep up the guesses
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    How about 130 total 75 & 55
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Close enuff to call it, I got 59 sticks, our other-worldly BOTL got 78, a total of 137. PM me your info and Ill have some sticks sent out shortly!!!!!
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    Sandman1am:
    Close enuff to call it, I got 59 sticks, our other-worldly BOTL got 78, a total of 137. PM me your info and Ill have some sticks sent out shortly!!!!!
    Just got lucky with that guess. Wow that is one hell of a trade! It must have been like Christmas. "Santa all I want for Christmas is a monster trade!" I will have my question posted shortly.
  • Options
    New Question: In my locker at work I have a page from a magazine of my all time fav. football player. Who is it? Bonus Question: What was the advertisement for & what Magazine was it from?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thats gonna be a tough one !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Not as tough as your made up cigar!!! Now that was tough....all you gotta do here is make a few guesses. It's actually pretty easy, umm wait that's cause it's in my locker Ha ha ha!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    gmill880:
    Not as tough as your made up cigar!!! Now that was tough....all you gotta do here is make a few guesses. It's actually pretty easy, umm wait that's cause it's in my locker Ha ha ha!

I got to thinkin' about that comment about my cigar Sandman ...I'm thinkin maybe a contest to see who can find me one !!! With maybe a really cool prize ......but then they are so damn rare if someone finds one will they turn it loose !?!?!? ...Hhmmm...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    gmill880:
    Sandman1am:
    gmill880:

I got to thinkin' about that comment about my cigar Sandman ...I'm thinkin maybe a contest to see who can find me one !!! With maybe a really cool prize ......but then they are so damn rare if someone finds one will they turn it loose !?!?!? ...Hhmmm...
    I might if I found two!
  • Options
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    Sandman1am:
    gmill880:

I might if I found two!

Ha !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Sandman1am:
    gmill880:

I think it would depend on what the prize is. Something that rare would probably cost a mint & would take some leg work. You would have to make it worth my while to turn that SOB over after all that. You got a cute sister?
  • Options
    No one even wants to take a guess??? Come on I've got sticks just dying to go out!!!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Its easy your from Michigan, and the only good pro player to play more than two games a year in that state would have to be Barry Sanders. Thats my answer Barry Sanders
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Its easy your from Michigan, and the only good pro player to play more than two games a year in that state would have to be Barry Sanders. Thats my answer Barry Sanders
    Damn good guess and you are correct! Care to guess what the ad was for & from what Magazine it was in??? This is the true hard part of the question. If not you can just PM me your contact info for your prize.
  • Options
    Reebok and sport Illustrated, PM sent
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    No it was the other Big shoe company Nike & yes SI. I really liked the add because it had not only one of the best RB's of all time IMHO (Barry Sanders) but also a very good message. It basically said sieze the day & have no regreats. I do like BS because he played for the kitty cats but more so because he was/is one of the best ever (IMHO). He was very modest & not one of those flashy players that was either in the media for doing something stupid or getting arrested, etc. He was down to earth & gave back to his community. Many of the players today could learn so much from him. I will give you the bonus question. Prize to be on it's way soon Welder Congrats!
  • Options
    Now I guess it's my turn. After this past weekend this team will not be playing in a bowl game.
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    PM sent Welder
  • Options
    Welder sent your pacakge today....PM for you
  • Options
    So is it because of the holidays no one wants to do any of the games or what? I haven't had a single guess yet. Oh well to bad for those that don't wanna try.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    It's kind of vague and its been 3 days. Another clue is probably in order.
  • Options
    Some one has got to guess at least one team, before I throw another out.