Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bbc020:
    laker1963:
    Then I will guess Rage against the Machine - Evil Empire Since MY 24 hr period is over :)
    Doug...that's what I guessed ^^Above^^
    You know... some days it just doesn't pay to even get out of bed. Shaking my head.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    ok....I'm really stretching on figuring out a question...but here goes:

This summer I got to go to see one Phish show(my alltime favorite band). At this Phish show they covered a Pink Floyd tune during what one phish member dubbed "the train wreck portion of the show".

What was the Pink Floyd tune they played and at which show was it?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Great gig in the sky
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Great gig in the sky
    This, unfortunately, is not the tune.

To clarify, I'm looking for not only the song they played, but also the show at which they played it, which a date of the show would suffice since some venues had multiple nights played.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The song would be Bike, played on 06/18/09 at Burgettstown Pa. show. If this isn't correct it is at least ammo for snipers.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    The song would be Bike, played on 06/18/09 at Burgettstown Pa. show. If this isn't correct it is at least ammo for snipers.
    Bingo....

I think I still have your address Kas, let me know if it has changed. I should get out a package in tomorrow's mail.
  • Options
    Hmmm... A complete quess. Imagine that. All my info is still the same. Give me a few minutes and I will think up some random question.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    kaspera79:
    Bingo....

I think I still have your address Kas, let me know if it has changed. I should get out a package in tomorrow's mail.
    Package went out today, DC code in your inbox.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hmmm... A complete quess. Imagine that. All my info is still the same. Give me a few minutes and I will think up some random question.
    The answer is 42 ! Do you still have my info. Kas or should I re-send it :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    Okay.. I have been away for alot longer than a few minutes, and the answer is close, but not correct. The question, would be.. what cigar was the last one I smoked. They were only released in one size.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    Okay.. I have been away for alot longer than a few minutes, and the answer is close, but not correct. The question, would be.. what cigar was the last one I smoked. They were only released in one size.
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail...and 42
  • Options
    oh, sooo close laker but no. This is available in corona size only.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    olivia v maduro...
  • Options
    Tatuaje Noellas
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    oo ooo, I think I know this one.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Too bad you can't play...(jk) LMAO
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Me TOO! I got yelled at for smoking this guy!!! (By Kas)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    ...only because this special edition is no longer made. And I know Joe knows.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    ...only because they are no longer made. And I know Joe knows.
    Ummm, is there a reason none of you has answered then? Or whispered it in my ear? Jeeesh! LOL
  • Options
    Well, I'm not past my two weeks yet. That and I want someone else to answer since I already know....what's a whisper worth to ya Doug? :D
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Well, I'm not past my two weeks yet. That and I want someone else to answer since I already know....what's a whisper worth to ya Doug? :D
    50%
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    50%
    Of what??? If it was a box of Opus, then cool! If 50% of a fart, then I'm not in
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    50%
    Of what??? If it was a box of Opus, then cool! If 50% of a fart, then I'm not in
    It's a game of chance Lassy. You roll the dice and you never know what it's gonna come up as...

But yeah, if it's a fart, I don't want to share that, it's all your's Joe.
  • Options
    .. rare cameroon wrapper.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    .. rare cameroon wrapper.
    And narry a whisper is heard. Did you say NO to my last guess? I will try the Lito Gomez Chisel Tip. I've had one of those, they were great and about the right size you are looking for if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    Still not right yet Laker. Hell if someone doesn't guess I am going to post the answer and let you win by default. 24 hours from now.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Still not right yet Laker. Hell if someone doesn't guess I am going to post the answer and let you win by default. 24 hours from now.
    KEWL. Can anyone tell me how to take this site down for oh about 23.5 hours?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Geez Kas...I figured someone would have this by now.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    24 hours, no guess Laker wins ! Kind of. The answer is La Aurora Cameroon 1495 Series/1994. I have your information so I will send that package to the Great White North. Take off hoser!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    24 hours, no quess Laker wins ! Kindf. The answer is La Aurora Cameroon 1495 Series/1994. I have your information so I will send that package to the Great White North. Take off hoser!
    Oh man, and I was just about to guess it too. Damn. :)

Great cigar, by the way, for any of you who haven't had the pleasure. It's going to be a sad day when I smoke my last one...fortunately that day is at least a ways off.