Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    Still not right yet Laker. Hell if someone doesn't guess I am going to post the answer and let you win by default. 24 hours from now.
    KEWL. Can anyone tell me how to take this site down for oh about 23.5 hours?
    24 hours, no quess Laker wins ! Kindf. The answer is La Aurora Cameroon 1495 Series/1994. I have your information so I will send that package to the Great White North. Take off hoser!
    Oh man, and I was just about to guess it too. Damn. :)

Great cigar, by the way, for any of you who haven't had the pleasure. It's going to be a sad day when I smoke my last one...fortunately that day is at least a ways off.
    Hey that's great !! I win by default. Never even broke a sweat :) Thanks KAS !

I will come up with a question later today.
  • Options
    OK, can't think of anything else so for the question...
    There is a local tradition in the area where I live that happens at Halloween each year. I have not seen this anywhere else although I am not claiming it doesn;t happen other places as well. What unusual event happens here at Halloween?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    There is a local tradition in the area where I live that happens at Halloween each year. I have not seen this anywhere else although I am not claiming it doesn;t happen other places as well. What unusual event happens here at Halloween?
    I'd say fireworks to celebrate Halloween
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    laker1963:
    The Queens annual halloween bash?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Mounties wear orange instead of red?
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    bobbing for apples?????
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    laker1963:
    Well you could have given my question a shelf life of more then 20 minutes Lassie. Fireworks can be bought a few days before Halloween, and this is the only time of the year they are available.
    There has been some regulations in the last year or two, with more communities outlawing them each year.
    Of course the kids have to take these things apart and reconfigure them into home made bombs which they then use to see what they can blow up !
    I will get a package off to you on Monday Lassie, I still have your info.
    I thought that question would be better then that!
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:
    laker1963:
    Well you could have given my question a shelf life of more then 20 minutes Lassie. Fireworks can be bought a few days before Halloween, and this is the only time of the year they are available.
    There has been some regulations in the last year or two, with more communities outlawing them each year.
    Of course the kids have to take these things apart and reconfigure them into home made bombs which they then use to see what they can blow up !
    I will get a package off to you on Monday Lassie, I still have your info.
    I thought that question would be better then that!
    Wow... and I had just read an article about someone complaining about fireworks during Halloween, I didn't think that it was about Canadia!
  • Options
    Hmmmm... Okay my question...

Just remember the context of this question, I'm from Wisconsin, a big drinker, a smart-a$$ and more sarcastic than any man should be... That's kind of a big prep for this one is kinda crazy

During College I purchased something that was our Mascot (we weren't in any frat or any organization, but our house had it's own Mascot)
    What was the Mascot?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:

Just remember the context of this question, I'm from Wisconsin, a big drinker, a smart-a$$ and more sarcastic than any man should be... That's kind of a big prep for this one is kinda crazy

During College I purchased something that was our Mascot (we weren't in any frat or any organization, but our house had it's own Mascot)
    What was the Mascot?

That Milwaukee Brewer Mascot thingy they have at the ballpark ?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:

What was the Mascot?

That Milwaukee Brewer Mascot thingy they have at the ballpark ?
    You either mean "Bernie the Brewer" or the "Klement's racing Sausages"
    In Either case... no
  • Options
    A giant ***/ rubber ****?

EDIT: LMAO, it actually censored dil-do.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    A Mr. Potato Head
  • Options
    No to the last two guesses...

C'mon Alien!!! We were DUDES!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:

I actually have a story about a giagantic rubber **** being used as a mascot (on the package it was called the "Rambone"). It had Mr. Potato Head glasses and a nose.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:

I actually have a story about a giagantic rubber **** being used as a mascot (on the package it was called the "Rambone"). It had Mr. Potato Head glasses and a nose.
    Hey Tony. Notice NOBODY asked you to tell any more of that story? ROFLMAO

You completely killed the thread with that one!
  • Options
    Yeah... kinda like *SCCREEEEEEEECH*

Well Anyhoo, here's the next hint

We sometimes used it to hold our beers, bottle or can
  • Options
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:

The story really translates better being told in person rather than via text......
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:

The story really translates better being told in person rather than via text......
    LMAO
    Why? Do you use props? What a visual...
  • Options
    Next hint...

1. What was our Mascot?
    2. We used it to hold our beers (Bottle and Can)
    3. It weighed at least 4lb. or more
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Next hint...

1. What was our Mascot?
    2. We used it to hold our beers (Bottle and Can)
    3. It weighed at least 4lb. or more
    'Nuther hint: The Mascot's name was "Shirley"
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ok, I'll bite. Was it a blow-up doll?
  • Options
    A giant **** that held your beer cans/bottles (well we are talking about Lassy here)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    (well we are talking about Lassy here)
    That right there says it all Gene. To be honest, I'm not sure I really want to know. :D
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Dont call me shirley - an airline blow up doll
  • Options
    gmill880:
    A giant **** that held your beer cans/bottles (well we are talking about Lassy here)
    Well, it actually wasn't a GIANT ****, but it was a fake ****/Ass made of "RealSkin" that stretched and retained heat like a real woman's cooch... It stretched well and we put our beers in her to hold em and she held my pens and markers and if you got the flat back of it wet it would stick to the wall...

Hey GENE-O Send me your Addy!!!!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Well, it actually wasn't a GIANT ****, but it was a fake ****/Ass made of "RealSkin" that stretched and retained heat like a real woman's cooch... It stretched well and we put our beers in her to hold em and she held my pens and markers and if you got the flat back of it wet it would stick to the wall...

Hey GENE-O Send me your Addy!!!!

Wow that musta been a site to see Lassy ...PM sent 'bro ...
  • Options
    I will get a question up soon guys ...
  • Options
    See, I wasn't that far off.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    See, I wasn't that far off.
    Yeah, but you're the one that went the gay route immediately