Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Michigan..? I havn't been keeping up with college much lately, but I think they lost right?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Notre Dame
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Sorry none of those is it. This team if it had won their game last week would have won their division and gone bowling, but now they aren't.
  • Options
    Is it Syracuse? I know, they are bad enough that we all knew they would not play in a bowl game at the beginning of the season, but I still love 'em!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Thewelder:
    So is it because of the holidays no one wants to do any of the games or what? I haven't had a single guess yet. Oh well to bad for those that don't wanna try.
    It might have something to do with the holidays or it might have to do with the 2 week waiting period. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    Rutgers?
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Thewelder:
    So is it because of the holidays no one wants to do any of the games or what? I haven't had a single guess yet. Oh well to bad for those that don't wanna try.
    It might have something to do with the holidays or it might have to do with the 2 week waiting period. Just my 2 cents.
    Yeah, if you don't keep these things moving then people lose interest. Usually someone needs to know where their guesses stand before they guess again and they also expect regular clues as per board rules.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Crimthann:
    Once you win the challenge you have to post a new challenge no more then 2 days later & you must wait two weeks before trying to win again.

To keep things moving if your challenge goes for more than three days please give clues to wrap it up by the fifth day.
  • Options
    Sorry about that I have been busy as **** with the turkey day and family. This team was not favored in the game, but I put my money on them even though i wanted my team to kick their a$$ and cover the spread of 17. My team didn't cover
  • Options
    This football team has the same mascot as Bart Simpson's football team
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    The Arizona Wildcats?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Northwestern
  • Options
    Sorry none of those are correct, speaking of Stoops. This team does play in the same conference as a Youngstown Ohio coach.
  • Options
    Kentucky Wildcats?
  • Options
    Sorry Alien not it. Man where are the Big 12 fans at? We have the SEC, BIG Eleven, and the ACC covered.
  • Options
    Lol, I'm not even a sports fan, but I am a Simpsons fan, lol.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Lol, I'm not even a sports fan, but I am a Simpsons fan, lol.
    we are opposite dude, im not a simpsons fan but im a sports lover especially NBA and Baseball. i dont mean any offense here just sharing. cheers!
  • Options
    Kansas state wildcats
  • Options
    Congrats Alex. Shoot me your info and anything you would or wouldn't want
  • Options
    Alright. Pm sent!
  • Options
    ok then. My turn. This team narrowly lost to their rival last week/weekend.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    ok then. My turn. This team narrowly lost to their rival last week/weekend.
    Since you live in Alabama my guess is Auburn, losing to Alabama.
  • Options
    Well hot damn! I knew it was too easy but I couldn't think of nothin else haha. Just pm me your info and I'll try and get em out today.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Well hot damn! I knew it was too easy but I couldn't think of nothin else haha. Just pm me your info and I'll try and get em out today.
    PM sent. I will think of something and get it posted some time today.
  • Options
    This country music artist was one of the opening acts in the summer of 2009 for a man that is huge in the country music scene right now. This artist, in my opinion, put on a much better show than the headliner. I saw the concert in Raleigh, North Carolina (and I took a buddy's girlfriend hehe). Name the artists.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    This country music artist was one of the opening acts in the summer of 2009 for a man that is huge in the country music scene right now. This artist, in my opinion, put on a much better show than the headliner. I saw the concert in Raleigh, North Carolina (and I took a buddy's girlfriend hehe). Name the artists.
    Tell us more about the buddies girlfriend...
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    ejenne87:
    Tell us more about the buddies girlfriend...
    short, brunette, double D's, loves country music and anyone that will take her to a concert (if you know what I mean). It was a great night, not the best concert I have been to, but the rest of the night was GREAT!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Kenny Chesney (main act), lady antebellum (opening act)
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Kenny Chesney (main act), lady antebellum (opening act)
    I tried so hard to get that night off of work. I heard that show was amazing! That's not it, but I wish I could say it was.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Clue #1:

Both of these artists have released an album in 2008 and 2009. The headliner has a total of 7 albums, and the opening act has released 5 albums.