Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Thewelder:
    Laker you are correct PM me your info and you taste in cigars

Sorry bro'. I didn't see this, until I got your PM. I've PM'd my addy to you . And THANKS!
  • Options
    OK, so I can't think of anything that isn't lame to ask, so...

I am thinking about a particular hobby of mine. What is this hobby?
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    WHACKING OFF. Damn I just recently won and can't win again
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    WHACKING OFF. Damn I just recently won and can't win again
    No, That is NOT the hobby I was looking for.

Now go sit at the back of the class, for that remark.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Gardening.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Gardening.
    Sorry Joe. That is a hobby of mine, but not the one I was looking for.
  • Options
    I went for one of the more obvious ones, given your occupation I figured it was worth a shot.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Uhhh ...raising big 'ol black cats ?!?!?!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Cigars! They're my favorite hobby!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Uhhh ...raising big 'ol black cats ?!?!?!

TatuajeVI:
    Cigars! They're my favorite hobby!

No and No...but they were both good guesses.

I guess even I didn't think about those two.

My cat's are more my buddy's then my hobbies. Never was a cat person until these two came along.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Photography.. as your profile states. Can it be that simple ?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    If that's right I would then request a new genre of photos from you Laker
    Take the Cat's with an Anne Gedes spin and shove your cats into a bunch of cute-sy costumes and produce and make a fortune!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Take the Cat's with an Anne Gedes spin and shove your cats into a bunch of cute-sy costumes and produce and make a fortune!
    Sorry Kas. photography would have been way too easy. Like you say, it was in my profile.

Good idea Lassy. I may need you to come over and hold "Chew" while I get him dressed.

He weighs right around 15 or 16 lbs. and has claws about half an inch long and damn near a quarter of an inch thick at the thickest part. Just looking at these things when he stretches them out for a scratch makes me shudder, to think what they would feel like raking down the back of the legs. OUCH!!!!

George, the other one is around 11 pounds and he is a HOOT. He may allow himself to be dressed up. Hey I need a mini Leafs jersey, then I could dress him up on game night !!

I've got tons of pictures of these guys. Maybe I will post a few.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Sorry Kas. photography would have been way too easy. Like you say, it was in my profile.

Good idea Lassy. I may need you to come over and hold "Chew" while I get him dressed.

He weighs right around 15 or 16 lbs. and has claws about half an inch long and damn near a quarter of an inch thick at the thickest part. Just looking at these things when he stretches them out for a scratch makes me shudder, to think what they would feel like raking down the back of the legs. OUCH!!!!

George, the other one is around 11 pounds and he is a HOOT. He may allow himself to be dressed up. Hey I need a mini Leafs jersey, then I could dress him up on game night !!

Sorry Doug......

• Options
    TheShaun:
    laker1963:
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:

Sorry Doug......

I don't know Shaun. I was looking at this picture, and the other one of you on the balcony where you live. Is this one taken on the lawn of the building or something?

I will leave it to the other guys here to chime in here. But it sure looks like the same guy to me, with a different haircut of course. LMAO
  • Options
    Double post
  • Options
    before my haircut. LOL!! I've got another pic, but it's on my computer at work. I'll have to post it in the hockey thread on tuesday.
  • Options
    That guy is NUTS... I still have nightmares about his Peter Pan outfit!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    That guy is NUTS... I still have nightmares about his Peter Pan outfit!
    Typical Leafs fan as far as I'm concerned. The only people who can afford to go to their games are wearing three piece bespoke suits, and the ones watching at home are wearing bespoke Leafs fairy tale outfits. And then there is Doug, who probably doesn't own any Leafs clothing and couldn't care less as long as he's got a good cigar burning.

And don't get started on my team. I've opted to watch a biography on Ben & Jerry, rather than the hockey game. I cheer for them and want them to win, but I'm too ashamed of them to watch them play right now.
  • Options
    Back on topic how about fishing ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Back on topic how about fishing ...
    Nope not fishing G.
  • Options
    I know this will sound crazy but someone on here was talking about bird watching -was that you Doug .....I went bird watching one time ......looking for a red headed bouble breasted mattress thrash ...;)
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I know this will sound crazy but someone on here was talking about bird watching -was that you Doug .....I went bird watching one time ......looking for a red headed bouble breasted mattress thrash ...;)

No that wasn't me Gene. But your "story" made me laugh.
    I can't believe nobody has guessed it yet.
  • Options
    How about....Skiing?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    How about....Skiing?
    Well OK Joe, but we'll have to wait until it snows. :)

That wasn't it either.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    How about....Skiing?
    Is that where one girl is laying in between two naked guys??
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    How about....Skiing?

That wasn't it either.
    I just figured it was snowy there year-round. :) Really I've got no clue what it could be, so I'm going to throw out random things. Next will be Monster Truck driving.
  • Options
    I think its time for a hint Doug ...!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    I think its time for a hint Doug ...!!!
    You know... I have been thinking about that. The only problem is that any hint will likely give away the answer.

OK, this hobby DOES NOT involve any exercise or physical activity to enjoy.

• Options
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    How about....Skiing?

That wasn't it either.
    I just figured it was snowy there year-round. :) Really I've got no clue what it could be, so I'm going to throw out random things. Next will be Monster Truck driving.
    Hey KEWL. That isn't it either Joe. But I like to live vicariously thru these guesses.

I need a life !