Ric Flair?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Brutus the Barber Beefcake
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    betasynn:
    Ric Flair?

We hava Winna !!! It was indeed the Nature Boy Ric Flair Whooooooo ...Flair had a coupla honies with him but mostly stayed to himself . Did not seem excited at all by a couple of people who approached him for autographs and pictures although he obliged . Spent a lot of time in the pool playing with the girls. We respected his privacy but got some good shots from a distance. Flair retired in 2008 and this was in 2007. I believe he is 60 years old now , would have been 58 then and was a toned and very muscular dude, sure as he_ll didn't look like he was 58. Had the trademark white hair and obviously spent a lotta time in a gym. By contrast Shawn Alexander, defensive back of the Seattle Seahawks was staying there with his pregnant lady. Shawn was very outgoing, interacting with guests poolside, signing autographs and acting like he was having a blast talking to people , very approachable and very attentive to his pregnant lady friend. Shawn was taking pictures with guests and sitting down and talking to people and seemed like he didn't have a care in the world. But lets see RICH , having a blast in the Caymans and everybody fawning over you....well I was having a blast in the Caymans ...I'm not RICH and not a damn person asked for my autograph ....tell you what Beta just to make me feel better I'm going to put my autograph in your prize pack OK ....Oh and PM me your mail to buddy and I'll get some sticks out by wednesday ...Thanks for playing ...Gene
  • Options
    gmill880:
    betasynn:
    Ric Flair?

We hava Winna !!! It was indeed the Nature Boy Ric Flair Whooooooo ...Flair had a coupla honies with him but mostly stayed to himself . Did not seem excited at all by a couple of people who approached him for autographs and pictures although he obliged . Spent a lot of time in the pool playing with the girls. We respected his privacy but got some good shots from a distance. Flair retired in 2008 and this was in 2007. I believe he is 60 years old now , would have been 58 then and was a toned and very muscular dude, sure as he_ll didn't look like he was 58. Had the trademark white hair and obviously spent a lotta time in a gym. By contrast Shawn Alexander, defensive back of the Seattle Seahawks was staying there with his pregnant lady. Shawn was very outgoing, interacting with guests poolside, signing autographs and acting like he was having a blast talking to people , very approachable and very attentive to his pregnant lady friend. Shawn was taking pictures with guests and sitting down and talking to people and seemed like he didn't have a care in the world. But lets see RICH , having a blast in the Caymans and everybody fawning over you....well I was having a blast in the Caymans ...I'm not RICH and not a damn person asked for my autograph ....tell you what Beta just to make me feel better I'm going to put my autograph in your prize pack OK ....Oh and PM me your mail to buddy and I'll get some sticks out by wednesday ...Thanks for playing ...Gene
    I remembered I caught and episode of RAW and saw Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair wrestling... For their age they were Tremendously in shape... but both have soggy man boobs.... That grossed me out, I bet it'd be like wrestling a bag of oranges covered in a cat's back skin.... ewww...
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    ^^^^^ thanks for painting that picture.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:
    Ric Flair?

I remembered I caught and episode of RAW and saw Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair wrestling... For their age they were Tremendously in shape... but both have soggy man boobs.... That grossed me out, I bet it'd be like wrestling a bag of oranges covered in a cat's back skin.... ewww...

Trust me on this one ...where I was at ...Ric Flairs boobs would be the LAST thing you would be looking at ;) ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    betasynn:
    Ric Flair?

Trust me on this one ...where I was at ...Ric Flairs boobs would be the LAST thing you would be looking at ;) ...
    So your a Ball-Gazer???

Even worse... Olives and cat back-skin
  • Options
    Ummmm...Betasynn my brother...you do realize you won right ? I still need your mail to addy if you will PM me please ...let me know if theres anything you like/dislike as well 'bro ...
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Whoa, I just sort of said that as a joke, so I didn't really check in! Sorry, sorry! Yeah, I'll PM you my info. I'll post a question in a second!
  • Options
    Okay. My question is this...

Name for me, the first real cigar I ever smoked, not counting the 5 Vegas Relic that Rob sent me?

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    Okay. My question is this...

Name for me, the first real cigar I ever smoked, not counting the 5 Vegas Relic that Rob sent me?

Hey Beta... if I may be allowed to play (seeing as how I have no reputation in the Good Folks and Stand Up Traders thread, nor have I played any of the games so far..)... I'd have to submit:

Romeo y Julieta Anniversario Robusto?

Edit: If I'm not allowed, that's cool... I'll have to find someone to vouch for me another time.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Mr Beta you have a PM
  • Options
    Hays, I'm cool with it if we can get a general consensus on the board that it'd be okay. If you want to do a trade, I'd be more then happy to get you on that list.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Hays, I'm cool with it if we can get a general consensus on the board that it'd be okay. If you want to do a trade, I'd be more then happy to get you on that list.
    Ah so that was a win? Yay me! lol

I'm cool with doing a trade, though my humi is very limited till this weekend. Going to an event at my local b&m where they're giving out 6 free sticks with entry, and I have three tickets ;-).

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I didn't say it was a win necessarily. I'm going to PM you an idea as to how to get you on the trader list.
  • Options
    did Hays win or no ...where are we on this game ???
  • Options
    Yes; Hays won. In order to get him his prize, we're working a trade into it, to put him on both the good traders list, and get him his prize. This trade his happening monday (right?) so the ball is in Hays' court.
  • Options
    Gotcha ...
  • Options
    Yup so I can either post a question now, or wait until our trade is complete...? Beta - as I mentioned via pm I'll be going through my sticks today so look for a PM later.

Sorry to be holding up the games fellas!

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Yup so I can either post a question now, or wait until our trade is complete...?
    The only game that waits for the trade is make a wish. In fact, the rules on page 1 say that you need to post the new challenge within 2 days of winning.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Hays:
    Yup so I can either post a question now, or wait until our trade is complete...?
    The only game that waits for the trade is make a wish. In fact, the rules on page 1 say that you need to post the new challenge within 2 days of winning.
    Ooops... My mistake. In that case, I do indeed have a question. This may be a little difficult, but should be fun nonetheless.

What do I think is the best-looking automobile ever made? I am looking for at least complete make and model name.

Hints: It is at least 40 years old, and was made in Europe but exported to the U.S.

• Options
    Ooook....next Hint:

It's not a hard-top, and was featured in an 80s movie.

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Alright, let me take a stab.

Ferrari 308 GT featured in the movie Vacation and driven by Christie Brinkley.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Alright, let me take a stab.

Ferrari 308 GT featured in the movie Vacation and driven by Christie Brinkley.
    Solid guess, and not too far from the mark, but not it.

• Options
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT California - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    1961 Ferrari 250 GT California - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    On the nose. Not the year, but I only asked for make and model. I kinda expected this to last longer, but it's all good... Shoot me your info and I'll shoot ya some goodies...

• Options
    Thanks Hays. PM sent.

I'll get a question up ASAP.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Damn I just checked that question and with the brinkley guess thrown out there I knew. To bad its ten hours to late. lol
  • Options
    Here is my question:

What is my favourite book?

The winner of this one will have to reward options which I will PM them.

Clues to follow, if necessary.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TheShaun:
    Here is my question:

What is my favourite book?

The winner of this one will have to reward options which I will PM them.

Clues to follow, if necessary.
    The Hobbit