Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Get the obvious one out of the way. A CI Legends Orange Label?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    RP Autumn
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Get the obvious one out of the way. A CI Legends Orange Label?
    Those are deliscious.
    Padilla Habano
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Alex Williams:
    Gurkha shaggy

If so, I hope his was better than yours...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Padilla Habano
    That's it. I figured the first thing someone would do is look up my post in "whatcha smokin tonight" and see what I had smoked. I never thought this would last more than a few hours. Gonna get a pack out to you soon, Monday is most likely.
    Word? I just threw up the first thing I could think of with a good bit of orange in the band, lol. Hmm, I will get a question up later this morning.
    Time for Picture Trivia!!!

Here's the deal, point out as many Spider-Man related things as you can in this picture. Winner will be whoever gets them all first. If no winner after a few days, it will be whoever got the most correct references. Prize will be a cigar for every correct answer, and if you get them all, a bonus stick.

Let the games begin!

Photobucket
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    venom sticker, venom action figure, sandman action figure, spiderman swinging from building kicking sandman's ass action figure, green goblin action figure to the left of aforementioned spiderman AF, Carnage and venom stickers, freaky lifesize venom head with hat, spiderman hat and shirt. also, i think there is a rhino AF in the back to the left of the venom head but it is pretty blurry and i cant tell. nice tats btw.
    The Venom and Carnage aren't stickers, they are renderings by me with Prismacolors, lol, but thanks for the vote of confidence!
    Well hot damn! Those are pretty daggum good!
    Alex, you've got a PM.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    17 references!
    alienmisprint:
    Alex, you've got a PM.
    And replied.
    I'm out of town for work till tomorrow night, just wanted to bump this up. I'll pick a winner tomorrow night when I get home.
    Well, Alex, you are the winner, lol. Sorry Oz, you went too high, and Alex did get most of them. I believe I still have your address from that trade we did, I'll get a pack out to you in the next day or so.
    alienmisprint:
    Well, Alex, you are the winner, lol. Sorry Oz, you went too high, and Alex did get most of them. I believe I still have your address from that trade we did, I'll get a pack out to you in the next day or so.
    Yesssss. Thanks bro! I'll think up a question and put one up at lunch tomorrow.
    Alright guys how about a movie trivia. First clue: this is my FAVORITE movie.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants..? 'cuz that's MY favorite movie!

wait... is that a movie or a tv show???
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Hahaha thanks evan! Sadly, I have no clue and that is completely and epicly a failure :)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Hahaha thanks evan! Sadly, I have no clue and that is completely and epicly a failure :)
    I think it's an even bigger failure that I know that this is something that can be seen on a television...
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

I think it's an even bigger failure that I know that this is something that can be seen on a television...
    Agreed even

As far as my guess I say Top Gun
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Alex Williams:
    going out on a limb here... A River Runs Through It... ?
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Alex Williams:

The Shawshank Redemption
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Twister
    nope no right guesses yet! the movie is riddled with catholic scenes and tendencies.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    is there a 24 hour guess rule here? I can't remember
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Dogma
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Deer Hunter
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Man Card Please! Turn it over!