Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    Alright guys how about a movie trivia. First clue: this is my FAVORITE movie.
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants..? 'cuz that's MY favorite movie!

wait... is that a movie or a tv show???
    Hahaha thanks evan! Sadly, I have no clue and that is completely and epicly a failure :)
    I think it's an even bigger failure that I know that this is something that can be seen on a television...

Man Card Please! Turn it over!

Aww, but can I keep it now..?! I just finished smoking a Padron '64... That should at least only put me on probation
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Hahaha thanks evan! Sadly, I have no clue and that is completely and epicly a failure :)
    I think it's an even bigger failure that I know that this is something that can be seen on a television...

Aww, but can I keep it now..?! I just finished smoking a Padron '64... That should at least only put me on probation
    Even women smoke the Padron '64, Link. Sorry bud, looks like you're getting a man-card suspension.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Even women smoke the Padron '64, Link. Sorry bud, looks like you're getting a man-card suspension.
    But she was drinking wine, at least I had some whiskey... :-)
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    sightunseen:
    Dogma
    Damn good flick, I haven't seen it in a while.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    ejenne87:
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

I declare you on two weeks man card probation (lucky you had some wiskey on hand). Be careful of the secrets you reveal. But she was drinking wine, at least I had some whiskey... :-)
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    In attempt to get this thread past evan's womanly taste in movies, I will give another clue. The main characters are shepherds.
  • Options
    No guesses? Another key character in the movie is gay.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    In attempt to get this thread past evan's womanly taste in movies, I will give another clue. The main characters are shepherds.
    Hey, F you man! haha. The only reason I even guessed that is because I am still ineligible :-)
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    Hey, F you man! haha. The only reason I even guessed that is because I am still ineligible :-)
    Excuses excuses... ;) the fact that you could probably beat the **** out of anyone on here out weighs your movie choices in the man card department haha. C'mon guys keep on guessin! Someone who is ineligible pm'ed me the right guess after the second clue! Has to be atleast one more guess before the next clue!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    FINE!!!! i'll guess Pulp Fiction...
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    Excuses excuses... ;) the fact that you could probably beat the **** out of anyone on here out weighs your movie choices in the man card department haha. C'mon guys keep on guessin! Someone who is ineligible pm'ed me the right guess after the second clue! Has to be atleast one more guess before the next clue!
    HAHA! Me, beat someone up..? Not recently I guess! Plus, I wouldn't beat anyone up on here out of fear of The Beard cutting me off. And from waht I hear about that Hays guy... I think I'll keep the punch-throwing to a minimum
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    HAHA! Me, beat someone up..? Not recently I guess! Plus, I wouldn't beat anyone up on here out of fear of The Beard cutting me off. And from waht I hear about that Hays guy... I think I'll keep the punch-throwing to a minimum
    Haha hays is just a big teddy bear! It is lakers fist you have to worry about ;) Just ask dennis! Thank you rob! But no sadly that is not it. Great movie though. Clue #4: ron jeremy is in this movie.
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:

Haha hays is just a big teddy bear! It is lakers fist you have to worry about ;) Just ask dennis! Thank you rob! But no sadly that is not it. Great movie though. Clue #4: ron jeremy is in this movie.

pm sent
  • Options
    and the answer is Boondock Saints
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    is it that stupid movie with EDIT
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    Alex Williams:
    pm sent
    well, illinois got it first! mustluv you got it just a little bit too late! GREAT movie. just look up memorable quotes on IMDB to get an idea of how HILARIOUS it is.
  • Options
    awesome man ill PM you my info in a minute!
  • Options
    PM sent Alex

OK guess its my turn for a question: Who is my favorite recording artist?

aaaaaand GO!
  • Options
    Jimmy Buffett....
  • Options
    love Jimmy Buffett but it is not him, first clue: he owns his own record label
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    John Bon jovi...
  • Options
    nope not him.. cmon people get in here and give your answer! Next Clue: this guy wasn't born in the continental united states
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Sir Elton John
  • Options
    Paul McCartney...
  • Options
    Love both of them and actually got to see Paul in concert this summer in DC, however neither of them are correct :(
  • Options
    ok another clue looks to be in order...

he can not only play the acoustic and electric guitars, but also the ukeleleh and the drums.. and he grew up in a very tropical place.. two clues for the price of one!
  • Options
    Jack Johnson?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    mustluvcigars:
    Jack Johnson?
    gotta be