Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    mustluvcigars:
    Jack Johnson?

ding ding ding! we have a winner! love jack johnson, send me your info and ill be sure to get some sticks out soon!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    illinoisgolf99:
    mustluvcigars:
    Jack Johnson?
    love jack johnson
    Sounds like a Bromance to me. Hey bro wanna play game cube?
  • Options
    lol hey now I just love the guys music and his message, plus he plays a mean set, I hope to see him in concert someday... and yea, game cube sounds good, mario kart double dash?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    illinoisgolf99:
    lol hey now I just love the guys music and his message, plus he plays a mean set, I hope to see him in concert someday... and yea, game cube sounds good, mario kart double dash?
    I'm down...while you're at it...look up Animal Liberation Orchestra, on the Brushfire Record label, great band with great easily listen tunes.
  • Options
    sweet, love double dash.. and yea ALO is awesome, I've seen em perfom with Jack on some of his concert DVDs, very cool band
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    illinoisgolf99:
    Do you like Axe body wash too bro? Do you by chance have a bag full of big black ****?
  • Options
    woah man uncalled for... very rude to be lookin through my trunk...
  • Options
    PS mustluvcigars I still need your info before I can send you your sticks! if anyone has his info PM me cuz I gotta send em out by friday before I go back home for easter!
  • Options
    Pm sent, and now for my question, Ill make it easy I just wanna give away some stogies.
    This is my favorite food and I think it should be everyone elses to0!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Gravy
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Pizza
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Well your a man, and as a man there is only one kind of food. BACON!!!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Steak...'nuff said.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Cheeeeeeeese burrrrrrrrrrrger
  • Options
    pm sent bud
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    Pm sent, and now for my question, Ill make it easy I just wanna give away some stogies.
    Shrimp burritos? oh wait your not on the west coast! How about BBQ Ribs?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    You'd be singing a different tune if you came out here and tried one...you maybe wouldn't want to go back.
  • Options
    coachjamie:
    Pizza
    winner winner pizza dinner/ Pm your info Sir,
  • Options
    PM to you
  • Options
    Ok, now my turn....

Guess my favorite Beer. And it is not some off the wall micro brew.
  • Options
    Sam Adams Boston Lager
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Cold free beer
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Cold free beer
    emmmmm that's my favorite... well that and Rogue Dead Guy Ale...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Miller Lite
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    You'd be singing a different tune if you came out here and tried one...you maybe wouldn't want to go back.
    I do not doubt that for one second. I love shrimp in most mexican dishes I've had and I'm sure they are much better in Southern Cal than they ever could be in Southeastern Ohier. Someday I'll come out and have one with you guys.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    mustluvcigars:
    I do not doubt that for one second. I love shrimp in most mexican dishes I've had and I'm sure they are much better in Southern Cal than they ever could be in Southeastern Ohier. Someday I'll come out and have one with you guys.
    Well Brandon, you're always welcome. If you ever find yourself out this way, and the same goes for any of the BOTL around here, let me know, I love meeting the guys and putting names to faces. Enough of my thread derailing though, I'll offer up a guess as well.

My guess: Fat Tire
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    mad dog!

lol
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Corona.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bud Lite
  • Options