Sergio Garcia?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

funk - love that name!

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Redtailhawkoz:
    davis Love
    No but when I was getting recruited in college I got a personal lesson from him. Really cool.
  • Options
    Hint 2 - He has something in common with Payne Stewart. edit - NFL related.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Furyk
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Hint #3 and should be the final one because I need someone to guess today so I can get the package out tomorrow. He went to Kent State University.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Ben Curtis?
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Ben Curtis?
    Winner!! PM me your addy and what your preference is. I'm going to try and get the box out tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.
  • Options
    PM to you sir and possibly a question up tonight when I can think of a doozie ^ ^
  • Options
    Congrats on post 500!!!
  • Options
    undulac:
    Congrats on post 500!!!
    Crap has it been that many already? I'll throw some kind of contest soon when I'm not so damn broke... now to the fun part! name one of my 3 Favorite UFC fighters! clues to come some time tomorrow tho for a sort of first part 2/3 are not really "big name" fighters? not sure how to really phrase it.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    really? no guesses?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Shawn Sherk
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Urijah Faber
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Wanderlei Silva
  • Options
    no right guesses yet um for a clue one of the guys was on The Ultimate Fighter.. just not sure what season and he did win it.
  • Options
    For the 2nd guy he hails from Texas (last I knew) fights in the 170-185 division and is currently 14-4 with 7 KO's
  • Options
    sadly I can't think of a clue for the 3rd guy that doesn't make it blantantly obvious
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Hayblet:
    For the 2nd guy he hails from Texas (last I knew) fights in the 170-185 division and is currently 14-4 with 7 KO's
    "Quick" Swick
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Hayblet:
    "Quick" Swick

Winner winner Swickotine Dinner
    Yes Mike Swick and his "patented" Swickotine which in one of the UFC fight nights submitted a guy 22 seconds into the first round. Send me your info Sir with some preferences and I will do best to get that out tomorrow since I have to mail something anyways.
  • Options
    WOO HOO!!!
    ok new game...
    I got my first Humi for Xmas 2 years ago... it came with 5 individual sticks as well... I consider these my first real cigars...
    Name the first one I smoked... It used to be on my favorites list, but I have since smoked a few more and am not all that impressed by them...
    one hint: This stick is available for purchase on this site...

GO!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    robbyras:
    WOO HOO!!!
    ok new game...
    I got my first Humi for Xmas 2 years ago... it came with 5 individual sticks as well... I consider these my first real cigars...
    Name the first one I smoked... It used to be on my favorites list, but I have since smoked a few more and am not all that impressed by them...

GO!
    macadoo doo
  • Options
    robbyras:
    WOO HOO!!!
    ok new game...

GO!
    Just a note, the five sticks were selected by the gift giver form a local B&M... it was not a package deal or anything like that...
  • Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    robbyras:
    anyone?
    How about an Acid Kuba Kuba?
  • Options
    nope... ok I should probably give an actual clue... It has a Costa Rican and Nicaraguan filler and a Corojo wrapper....
  • Options
    hmmm... no love... ok... new question... who is my favorite baseball player of all time... some background: I was born in 77 and became a baseball fan in 87...
  • Options
    bump