Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    robbyras:
    hmmm... no love... ok... new question... who is my favorite baseball player of all time... some background: I was born in 77 and became a baseball fan in 87...

Will Clark
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    A ROD
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    minibeezy:
    robbyras:
    hmmm... no love... ok... new question... who is my favorite baseball player of all time... some background: I was born in 77 and became a baseball fan in 87...

Will Clark
    Thats a big 10 4 there... The Thrill is my all time favorite... Pm me your info
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    So Robby, What was the first one of the 5 you smoked?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    minibeezy:
    robbyras:

Will Clark
    Thats a big 10 4 there... The Thrill is my all time favorite... Pm me your info

Woohoo!!! PM sent.

Need to come up with something good. I'll post when I figure one out.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    GadwinDuil:
    So Robby, What was the first one of the 5 you smoked?
    It was a Gran Habano #5 Corojo
  • Options
    Alright, it's probably not hard to figure out what I play, so the first person to list the top three (3) musical influences throughout my life will be the winner. Just to clarify, these are individuals, not the bands themselves.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Alright, it's probably not hard to figure out what I play, so the first person to list the top three (3) musical influences throughout my life will be the winner. Just to clarify, these are individuals, not the bands themselves.

Niel Peart, John Bonham, Peter Criss
  • Options
    You got one Oz. No other guesses? If it stays slow, I'll just pick the person with the closest answer by tomorrow night. I'm going out of town this weekend and want to get the package out before I leave. 24 hours people!!!
  • Options
    Neil Peart, Buddy rich, Phil Collins
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Neil Peart, Nicko McBrian, Dave Lombardo
  • Options
    peter Criss,keith Moon, Stewert Copeland
  • Options
    Ok, both of you have guessed one of them (the same guess, without coming right out and naming him). The other two play for bands that were formed in the 80s. One is in a band that was very popular, although he's not known as a great drummer and the other is known as a great drummer, but their band doesn't get any air time and has a much smaller following.
  • Options
    Niel Peart,Danny Carey,Lars Ulrich
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Neil Peart, Nicko McBrian, Dave Lombardo

Freaking Nikko Mcbrain is INSANE ive seen im Live 25 Times ! truley One of the best EVER ! and he was just Iron MaidensDrum tech! LOL
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Neil Peart, Nicko McBrian, Lars Ulrich
  • Options
    So are we sticking to a one guess per 24 hours thing, or is it a free for all since there is a time limit? I'll throw out another guess anyway.

Neil Peart, Mike Portnoy, Vinnie Paul
  • Options
    oh I dont know i thought the movie thing was one guess in 24 hours? LOL TOO MANY **** GAMES AND DIFFEENT RULES
    Us Damn Control freaks! ROTFLMAO
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Neil Peart, Tommy Lee. and Charlie Benante ?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    So are we sticking to a one guess per 24 hours thing, or is it a free for all since there is a time limit? I'll throw out another guess anyway.

Neil Peart, Mike Portnoy, Vinnie Paul

Joe wins.

The answer is Lars Ulrich, Neil Peart, and Mike Portnoy. Oz was close, but I listened to more Pantera than Tool; and not only was Portnoy probably the toughest of the three to get, he's had the most influence on me and the way I play.

Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll get a package out to you tomorrow.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:

did you miss this one
  • Options
    LOL WHo didnt listen to Pantera more than tooL ! lol i GUESS WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HEAD BANGERS
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz:

did you miss this one

No, I saw that one Oz. Gave the nod to Vinnie Paul over Danny Carey. Side note: my freshman year, my band almost tried out for our talent show with Cemetery Gates. We settled for Enter Sandman and took third. LOL.
  • Options
    PM incoming, sorry Ozzie, seems we were both on the right track. With Peart being in there I kinda figured Dream Theater was a strong possibility. +1 for Pantera, I always liked Vinnie's drumming style in their music.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Redtailhawkoz:
    LOL WHo didnt listen to Pantera more than tooL ! lol i GUESS WE ARE ALL A BUNCH OF HEAD BANGERS
    Pantera was the best show I ever went to. Still can close my eyes and see the giant circle pit! The most beautiful sight I've ever seen. PURE CHAOS!
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Pantera was the best show I ever went to. Still can close my eyes and see the giant circle pit! The most beautiful sight I've ever seen. PURE CHAOS!

LOL
    Ive seen those at Ozzfest... Ive been to all of them but the last oine in Texas....
    Biggest Pit I have ever seen By far was at a Lamb of God Show at Ozzfest, I bet it was the size of a Football field and 3-4 thousand people in it they took several out on stretchers!
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Redtailhawkoz:

did you miss this one

No, I saw that one Oz. Gave the nod to Vinnie Paul over Danny Carey. Side note: my freshman year, my band almost tried out for our talent show with Cemetery Gates. We settled for Enter Sandman and took third. LOL.

Its all good man WE Love ROck and Roll thats the Big thing! LOL
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    PM incoming, sorry Ozzie, seems we were both on the right track. With Peart being in there I kinda figured Dream Theater was a strong possibility. +1 for Pantera, I always liked Vinnie's drumming style in their music.

???? didyousend me a PM? None there ... LOL ttyl
  • Options
    Oh, no I was sending one to mini...just kinda put two thoughts together there.
  • Options
    I've had a particular song stuck in my head for the past week or so. Tell me what that song is. Hint: Mid 80's, band is a series of letters that sounds like two words.