Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    INXS
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That is indeed the band, but I need the song.
  • Edit: i made a guess but realized i was signed in under the wrong account.
  • Disregard that last post. I just realized I'm signed in under my dad's account. Sorry.
  • Edit: Dammit i did it again
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Okay. Here we go. The Devil Inside by INXS.
    Nothing yet guys. Jumper, can I suggest you take a gander at the very first post on this thread? That post has the rules for the game, one of which is a minimum post count for participation. Not trying to kick you out of the game, just giving you a heads up.
  • JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Sorry guys. Thanks, J0z3r. I should have read more carefully. I'm about to go post like 20 more times. haha
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Need you tonight?
    Nothing yet. Do I really need to give a hint? I suppose I might be able to come up with one that won't give it away.
    You guys gotta be kidding me, nobody even wants to guess? If there is still nothing by tomorrow then I'll just do another question.
  • surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I have a pm incoming for my participation, because i'm not on the trader list yet, but i wanted to get my guess in. New Sensation by INXS?
    Well Mike, first off incorrect guess, sorry. Second, in the past we've gone about letting people participate by having them agree to send out their end first...for example, you win my contest and I hold your pack until the person who wins your contest has received their end from you...I should have mentioned that before for Jumper. In any event, this has never been a problem in the past, and as long as you are ok with such an arrangement I don't see any reason you can't join in, same goes for Jumper if you read this.
    sounds good, thanks for the info. Nice to see another night owl up still in California haha
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    You guys gotta be kidding me, nobody even wants to guess? If there is still nothing by tomorrow then I'll just do another question.
    no offense intended Joe, it's not that I don't want to play, I just don't have any money to send out a package for someone if I had won. I love these games just have to lay off them a while till my bank account recovers from too many DDs/jams
    j0z3r:
    I never was big on INXS, personally. I went and looked at a a list of their songs and tried to think of what would be stuck in my head... and none of them came to me, haha! But I'm going to go ahead and guess again and say.... Love is?
    GadwinDuil:
    j0z3r:
    I never was big on INXS, personally. I went and looked at a a list of their songs and tried to think of what would be stuck in my head... and none of them came to me, haha! But I'm going to go ahead and guess again and say.... Love is?
    I'm not a big fan either, but they've got this one song that was in a movie (cough *hint* cough) that I really like.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I frickin love INXS. I know it's weird, but my older sister was really big into them in the late 80s and I remember listening to them growing up.

My guess: New Sensation
    Course they have a ton of their songs in movies...
    Nope. I had never listened to them, if I heard a song I didn't know it was them, only in the past year or so have I been somewhat familiarized, and the music has grown on me. I'll never be the biggest fan, but I enjoy what I hear.
    Good Times?
    Never tear us apart!
    Nothing yet fellas. Keep em coming.
    1982 was the year.
    The one thing?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    To Look at You?

A couple of my favorites from them were released a little late: Never Tear Us Apart and Need You Tonight
    Without checking, I'm gonna guess you guys are on the right album...no correct guesses yet. :)
    Don't Change! haha please tell me that's it I just watched Adventureland
    surfingzeeko:
    Don't Change! haha please tell me that's it I just watched Adventureland
    Ding ding. Winner winner. Heard the song as the credits were rolling and I was trying to figure out who it was that did that song.

Since you are not on the good traders list yet, the SOP is for you to ask a question and send out your end first, once it's received I send your end to you. Sound good? Hit me with your info and I'll start thinking up a nice pack to pop your trading cherry. :)
    sounds better than good. Alright let me think for a minute and I'll post a challenge up.
    Alright...what is my favorite series of books. I'll even throw out a hint....the author is well known. BEGIN!!!!