Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MINI BOMB INSANITY!

Comments

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    A half pound of beads should do just fine. I have 3/4 pound of 65% in both of mine and very rarely ever have to charge them. One of mine I use almost exclusively for boxes, so it has plenty of cedar in it. The other one I made some "trays" out of cheap casserole size tupperwares that I drilled a bunch of holes in for breathing. That one has always stayed nice and stable even without any cedar, I do keep it full though. I would recommend the Accurite hygrometers from Wallmart. They have been nice and reliable for me and only cost a dollar more than the Springfield ones that I haven't had any luck with. With beads, I have less than $50 into each cooler (not including the hundreds of sticks in them of course!). Sounds like you won't have too much trouble filling it up :^)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Just wait. I think a package from NJ left yesterday. I'm not positive but you know stronge things are afoot at the Circle K...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hmmm rockets were flying over the capital wasteland the other day... IDK might be coincidence.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Ok The Bombs have continued .... You guys are way to kind and this seems to be an EPIC BOMB and the Prayers for our Mothers and The Cigars for My relaxation are soooooo cooooool.
    I really dont know what to say?
    Here is what was in my Mail yesterday, some of you guys i dont even know or havent seen ! Here we go
    These Bombs came from Enfidel,M.Walsh,Cigar Sherlock,Gmill, and JOE?

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ok The Bombs have continued .... You guys are way to kind and this seems to be an EPIC BOMB and the Prayers for our Mothers and The Cigars for My relaxation are soooooo cooooool.
    Here is what was in my Mail yesterday, some of you guys i dont even know or havent seen ! Here we go

I think I'm probably one of those you didn't know...lol Glad to hear that they got there safe brother! Enjoy!
  • Options
    No I knew who you were Enfidel I mean a couple guys just put a Name and not a Screen name.... You know we are like an NA meeting here ANONYMOUS ! LOL Thanks Bro The Bomb was FANTASTIC!
  • Options
    This is todays MINI BOMB and Greg Z sent me a BIG BOX of Boxes for my Cigar BOX Project Thanks Bro
    These Bombs Came from Coachjamie,Haybelt, and I think Cabi........ ISnt he in Abilene TX? LOL Thanks These Sticks are All SICK !

Thanks again Guys
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    JOE?
    Yo! Hope you enjoy the cigars and the positive vibes I packed with them. :)
  • Options
    LOL why didnt I know that was you !!!!!!!!! Thanks Jozr they ARE AWESOME! You are OFF THE HOOOK BRO!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Glad we can bring you some happiness in a stressful time Oz.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hope you enjoy them Ozzie ... May they put your mind at ease and relax your soul brother .
  • Options
    Glad they made it your way! Praying for health and peace to your family!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Glad they got there. And yes, I'm in Abilene
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:

hope you got that coolidor setup by now!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Hope you can relax and enjoy it!
  • Options
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:

hope you got that coolidor setup by now!

No Coolidoor a guy gifted me another 50 count Humidor, LOL so Now My wife is losing her mind over my humidor collection.
  • Options
    2 More Moni Bombs Landed today One anoymous one on the left and the one on the right is from Bandyto AWESOME STICKS BROTHERS
    Photobucket
    Thanks Ozzie
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Dayum! PE and Anejo? NICE!
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:

Thats what I was thinking DAYUM you Guys are way to Generous! I feel very guilty.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    TatuajeVI:

Thats what I was thinking DAYUM you Guys are way to Generous! I feel very guilty.
    Ozzie, you have probably done some outstanding stuff in your life to be shown the love and prayers that you are getting from all the BOTL's here. It is times like this that truly great people gather to help a "brother" out; please do not feel guilty. I am just glad that I found this site and all the awesome BOTL's here. I am honored that I could be a part of this and fortunate enough in my life to be able to send out a couple of special "prayer" sticks to you. Stay strong brother.
  • Options
    Shoulda probably dropped a note in there or something, but anywho... what the total stick count now Oz?

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    Shoulda probably dropped a note in there or something, but anywho... what the total stick count now Oz?

HOLY S.H.I.T. I JUST COUNTED THE STICKS
    TOTAL STICK COUNT ..... 87..... I THINK OR NOT SURE THATS THE END OF THE MINI BOMB
    ALSO I GOT THOSE 5 BOXES NOT SURE IF THATS A RECORDBUT ITS THE BIGGEST BOMB I HAVE SEEN TO DATE IN MY TIME ON THE FORUM.
    TRULY BLESSED.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    87? That's absolutely awesome.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

I put a note in my package to Ozzie if that is what you are referring to; just didn't expect him to feel guilty because of the generousity and felt I needed to respond to his post. If that wasn't what you were referring to, my bad on the assumption.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

I put a note in my package to Ozzie if that is what you are referring to; just didn't expect him to feel guilty because of the generousity and felt I needed to respond to his post. If that wasn't what you were referring to, my bad on the assumption.
    Oh no, I meant a note to Ozzy... and I agree, Oz you shouldn't feel guilty. This is us showing our support bro, our prayers are with you and your family.

• Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

Oh no, I meant a note to Ozzy... and I agree, Oz you shouldn't feel guilty. This is us showing our support bro, our prayers are with you and your family.

Dont you DARE feel guilty Ozzie - we love ya bro!

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Unless that USPS screwed up, I know for a fact the bombing is not over. Don't ask me how though.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

Ah if i would have seen an address i would have known it was you My Friend... Thanks Brother you are truly a great BOTL..... Peace
  • Options
    undulac:
    Unless that USPS screwed up, I know for a fact the bombing is not over. Don't ask me how though.

Ahhhhh im sure it is In Route then.... LOL OH MAN looks like the bomb may break the 90 Stick Mark! HOLY COW
  • Options
    Also Postd this in the other thrad in case you missed it.
    hey guys I want to thank everyone who has participated in the MINI Bomb it was Truly EPic and is un believable to me that a Bunch of Guys I have never met di something so COOL for me in this hard time.
    A little update.... My wifes Mothers Battle gets larger everyday more tumors have been found. She is heading to Columbus Ohio to the james Cancer institue for moe Opinions and to see if there is other options.... honestly its not good and the outcome looks grim.
    My mother heart is still all plugged uop and out of rythm and they are attempting to clear away the blockage with Meds and are about to try and shock hr heart back into rythm, but her heart has had a triple bypass and she has 6 stints already and the shock thing is risky.
    We are going o be traveling back to Ohio soon and spend some time with Both our mothers, and I will surley be taking along a bunch of you guys energy with Sticks from the Mini Bomb. Thanks Again Guys
    Ozzie