Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MINI BOMB INSANITY!

13»

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    hope all goes well OZ! thoughts and prayers with us.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    gdsim1:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Shoulda probably dropped a note in there or something, but anywho... what the total stick count now Oz?

I put a note in my package to Ozzie if that is what you are referring to; just didn't expect him to feel guilty because of the generousity and felt I needed to respond to his post. If that wasn't what you were referring to, my bad on the assumption.
    Oh no, I meant a note to Ozzy... and I agree, Oz you shouldn't feel guilty. This is us showing our support bro, our prayers are with you and your family.

Dont you DARE feel guilty Ozzie - we love ya bro!

^this!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Shoulda probably dropped a note in there or something, but anywho... what the total stick count now Oz?

I put a note in my package to Ozzie if that is what you are referring to; just didn't expect him to feel guilty because of the generousity and felt I needed to respond to his post. If that wasn't what you were referring to, my bad on the assumption.
    Oh no, I meant a note to Ozzy... and I agree, Oz you shouldn't feel guilty. This is us showing our support bro, our prayers are with you and your family.

^this!

Got one more Bomb Saturday from WHEELRIGHT... truly a Great BOTL..... With his Bomb the Stick count is at 97..... it there are any floaters left out there this MINI BOMB thats FREAKIN INSANE will crest the 100 Stick count.... Is this the Biggest Bomb ever? Its NUTS.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

^this!

Got one more Bomb Saturday from WHEELRIGHT... truly a Great BOTL..... With his Bomb the Stick count is at 97..... it there are any floaters left out there this MINI BOMB thats FREAKIN INSANE will crest the 100 Stick count.... Is this the Biggest Bomb ever? Its NUTS.
    I think it might hold the record. I can't remember any bomb being bigger and I've been around these parts awhile.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

^this!

I think it might hold the record. I can't remember any bomb being bigger and I've been around these parts awhile.
    Well, if you wanna get technical, thisnreally ain't one big bomb. It is a TON of little ones. The biggest on this forum is the one ejenne and beta sent (74 sticks) there was a MUCH bigger one on the old eotac forums. Kuzi said it was like 200 sticks.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Krieg:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bandyt09:
    stephen_hannibal:

^this!

Well, if you wanna get technical, thisnreally ain't one big bomb. It is a TON of little ones. The biggest on this forum is the one ejenne and beta sent (74 sticks) there was a MUCH bigger one on the old eotac forums. Kuzi said it was like 200 sticks.

Im far from a Techmical person and could care less if it is the biggest BOMB was Just wandering. Thanks for the Great wealth of Knowledge.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Biggest one on this forum and biggest one I have seen ever! Also one of the biggest acts of generosity I have seen around these parts! I think its great no matter where it ranks on the all time bomb list.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    It's like a cruise missle full of cluster bombs.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:

LOL Ilove watching REAL Cluster Bombs Land....... Thanks Guys .
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Biggest one on this forum and biggest one I have seen ever! Also one of the biggest acts of generosity I have seen around these parts! I think its great no matter where it ranks on the all time bomb list.
    +1! Might not have been the biggest, but who cares...it was still worth it to see the look of OZ in the pic.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Ok Guys I got one moe Box in he Mail from Undulac ..... Fitting that hes from Ohio and Sent me what appears to be the final round of the Mini Bomb, it was a Great Box for my Cigar box Project and 3 Great Sticks! So this also Brings the Final Count of this Mini Bomb to Exactly
    100 Cigars!
    7 Boxes
    And Im wore out! Love you guys!
    I can't Express how this has made this rough time Fun and a Good Smoking Trip!
    Thanks Again!
  • Options
    Let me know how those Origens smoke..I've got a few but being a newbie..I don't really know how to explain the flavor :)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Whoa... 100 stick bomb.
    Man that is crazy, that's like an entire new collection.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    stephen_hannibal:
    Whoa... 100 stick bomb.
    Man that is crazy, that's like an entire new collection.

One of us should have thought to bomb him with a new humi or two! LOL

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cabinetmaker:

LOL Ilove watching REAL Cluster Bombs Land....... Thanks Guys .
    Ah yes - the majestic beauty of the cluster bomb! Like napalm, proof positive that arms manufacturers do have a sense of humor... :-D