• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    AQUADGIO1200:
    How about number 15?
    Updated
  • Options
    Poker Slob:
    You're right DD. My apologies for the error. I want 27 and will stay with that for the duration of the contest.
    Updated
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Still 88........
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I'll stay with 43 ok?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i hate to tell you guys, I have seen the future and saw my number pop up again sunday morning...but good luck...please join the fun in sending me cigars lol
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i hate to tell you guys, I have seen the future and saw my number pop up again sunday morning...but good luck...please join the fun in sending me cigars lol

Greed is one of the Sins that is most Unbecoming of Man.
  • Options
    im not being greedy...if i win this again in the future its going to all be donated to the troops! lol...and i just can foresee the future...oz, you will win the mega millions lotto next week....
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    im not being greedy...if i win this again in the future its going to all be donated to the troops! lol...and i just can foresee the future...oz, you will win the mega millions lotto next week....

I might if I Played it! LOL Did you get Gurhkaed today?
  • Options
    yeah the perfecto...is that a 8 year legen im assuming? Also, I love blue steels...I know they are cheaper but such a awesome cigar....dude u hooked me up man, thankyou very much oz...i hope me, u and hays ca get together soon...maybe next weekend
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    yeah the perfecto...is that a 8 year legen im assuming? Also, I love blue steels...I know they are cheaper but such a awesome cigar....dude u hooked me up man, thankyou very much oz...i hope me, u and hays ca get together soon...maybe next weekend

Glad you liked them... Ill be in Mendicino County in the mountains next weekend I knew youlike Gurkhas Im not a big fan ..... I had a few of those legends hey arent bad.... The Blue steel is another one..Enjoy!
  • Options
    thanks oz...greatly appreciated...we will get together one weekend soon my friend...soon!
  • Options
    Get those picks in!!!!!!
  • Options
    You hve me down as 72?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    You hve me down as 72?
    Ozzie and everyone DD has a tally going on the 1st post of last games winner and the numbers that he has you down for. If you are in the game I would check it to make sure you go the number you want.
  • Options
    Guys I want to be clear, all pertinent info to the game at any point is always updated and viewable in the FIRST post in this thread, also following the rules, when you pick a number you are in for that number as many draws as it takes for someone to win BUT once someone wins you need to post what # you want for the upcoming draw you are not automatically entered after someone wins for obvious reasons...
  • Options
    correct sir.....but i foresee the future agian.....we shall see in the morning...
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Count me in again with 22 fior the 8/29 drawing.

• Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    sweet! lol....take ur time if u need...im in no rush

Not been on the forums much in the past week and I neglected to check the lottery, got too used to nobody winning I guess, lol. I'll get some sticks out to you Monday.

• Options
    sounds good bro! thanks
  • Options
    No winner, numbers and sticks ride...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    So do the numbers as I recall----so I wil wait patiently until next Sunday to see if I officialy lose :) lol
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    So do the numbers as I recall----so I wil wait patiently until next Sunday to see if I officialy lose :) lol
    Yes numbers and sticks ride...
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I would like to still be in with 33 please :-D
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Same number please 21!
  • Options
    Get your picks in!!!!!!!
  • Options
    come on number 31! lol
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    LETS GO 21!
  • Options
    No winner this week, numbers and sticks ride...