Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'll take 99.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Thanks to everyone. Lifes got crazy so I havent been keeping up with the thank you pms I did recieve a ton of stuff today so a big thanks to you all
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    bump...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Looking for a Win here I am On Fire!
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    Folks I will out of town this Sunday so drawing will have to be on Friday morning first thing and resume the following Sunday...
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    man, I really want to get in on this but will have to wait until I get home...43 days left in the sandbox lol :)
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'll stick with 33...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    same 21
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Folks I will out of town this Sunday so drawing will have to be on Friday morning first thing and resume the following Sunday...

Did we draw this morning Dog?
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Let me back in boys just in time to win!!!!! 36
  • Options
    We have a winner folks, it's me....drawing date was delayed because I had no internet in the Dominican until today. One of the rules is missed drawing and sticks ride so I will sit this one out...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    We have a winner folks, it's me....drawing date was delayed because I had no internet in the Dominican until today. One of the rules is missed drawing and sticks ride so I will sit this one out...
    I am ok with you getting you sticks Bro since no one can draw but you you did not have much choice
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:

Sticks Ride? Ok with me.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Honest man....Much props to you sir.
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Hey Diamond! I noticed that Robbyras is on the list twice.. not that it really matters because it is the same number, does it make the stick count 60 and not 63?
  • Options
    Ripp:
    Hey Diamond! I noticed that Robbyras is on the list twice.. not that it really matters because it is the same number, does it make the stick count 60 and not 63?
    Indeed it does, corrected, thanks
  • Options
    Any interest in adding another dimension to the lottery? In a real lottery system in Canada you can play your numbers for example then pay an extra dollar for a bonus or "encore" number that you can win with....any interest in being able to add in a 2nd pick? For your 2nd guess you are in for an extra 2 sticks?
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    if this system works out i would like to take #31
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Diamondog:
    Any interest in adding another dimension to the lottery? In a real lottery system in Canada you can play your numbers for example then pay an extra dollar for a bonus or "encore" number that you can win with....any interest in being able to add in a 2nd pick? For your 2nd guess you are in for an extra 2 sticks?
    I'm sure that would lead to more winners, so yeah... I like it...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    I am game it would make it move a little quicker icpleel took my mumber though that was what I had last time and pick 36 this time on accident I will take 63 if it works
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    is it too late to get in on this? If not, put me in for #13
    to clarify, we are given the winner's addy in order to send them the 3 sticks, correct
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    I'm down for this as well. If it gets final approval make my 2nd # 87 please.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Diamondog:
    I like this idea but I have a few suggestions,

Either wait until you have a winner or wait until this weeks lottery drawing is over. At that point you have everyone pick their number/s again and then you start with the new rules. This way you don't have people locked into a game with different rules then when they joined into this game. Also an edit to the rules on 1st page would be in order too. Just my thoughts to make it fair for everyone.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Diamondog:
    I like this idea but I have a few suggestions,

Either wait until you have a winner or wait until this weeks lottery drawing is over. At that point you have everyone pick their number/s again and then you start with the new rules. This way you don't have people locked into a game with different rules then when they joined into this game. Also an edit to the rules on 1st page would be in order too. Just my thoughts to make it fair for everyone.

+1
  • Options
    Feedback sounds overwhelmingly positive so far...will wait for more before making any changes and definately would implement once this lottery is won....
  • Options
    dennisking:
    is it too late to get in on this? If not, put me in for #13
    to clarify, we are given the winner's addy in order to send them the 3 sticks, correct
    You have been added, yes a draw is done each week and once someone wins everyone gets the addy info from the winner to ship sticks...
  • Options
    get your picks in...
  • Options
    if a win this I am going to bomb the s$%t out of someone
  • Options
    We have a winner, get those sticks out....smoke em if you got em