Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I feel good about this one tommorrow gentlemen!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    No winner, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    dangit.
  • Options
    No winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Next week will be a big one lol
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Diamondog:

ANotherRide eh?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    7? r u chitin me? I played all the state lottery even the big one thats huge...123 Million, no luck, love, whatever you call it. Well what can a dollar buy you these days anyway?

A dream that's what my dollar and stick buy me, if not me then someone esle.

Stroy I was once told ; a man who won the lottery was asked why he kept playing the lottery even though he knew the odds of him gettin stuck by lighting twice was better then him ever hitting the lottery once????

He plays because if no one ever put in any money then he would have never won a big jackpot.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    7? r u chitin me? I played all the state lottery even the big one thats huge...123 Million, no luck, love, whatever you call it. Well what can a dollar buy you these days anyway?

Stroy I was once told ; a man who won the lottery was asked why he kept playing the lottery even though he knew the odds of him gettin stuck by lighting twice was better then him ever hitting the lottery once????

He plays because if no one ever put in any money then he would have never won a big jackpot.
    some day, I'm going to win the lottery....
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

My wishes are for you this week brother! I hope you are home safe and enjoying your family, friends, and anything else that you missed.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

My wishes are for you this week brother! I hope you are home safe and enjoying your family, friends, and anything else that you missed.
    thanks man, leave Iraq on Wed then have a 5 day layover...time is going to kill me but at least it's a sign I'm on my way home
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

thanks man, leave Iraq on Wed then have a 5 day layover...time is going to kill me but at least it's a sign I'm on my way home
    I remember those last few days before coming home were probably the longest days of my life. Worst part was we were getting ready to board the plane when it broke down so we were there for another day. I'm glad they took the time to fix the plane but another day there really sucked bad when all you want to do is get home. Safe trip to you and everyone else there brother. Let us know when you are home safe. OK enough of hi-jacking this thread.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ill play again if no one minds-----lets doooooooooo, 17.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Ill play again if no one minds-----lets doooooooooo, 17.
    Added, Finally we have this jackpot over 50 sticks this week!!!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

I remember those last few days before coming home were probably the longest days of my life. Worst part was we were getting ready to board the plane when it broke down so we were there for another day. I'm glad they took the time to fix the plane but another day there really sucked bad when all you want to do is get home. Safe trip to you and everyone else there brother. Let us know when you are home safe. OK enough of hi-jacking this thread.
    Ya when i was on the way back i was on a plane for over 24hrs flying from afghan to Germany. worst flight ever.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

Ya when i was on the way back i was on a plane for over 24hrs flying from afghan to Germany. worst flight ever.
    It takes 24 hrs to fly from Afghan to Germany? It didn't take us that long and we flew From Kuwait to Ft. Hood. That's a very slow plane my friend.

I'm glad the pot has increased to 50!
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

It takes 24 hrs to fly from Afghan to Germany? It didn't take us that long and we flew From Kuwait to Ft. Hood. That's a very slow plane my friend.

Ya we were supposed to take a 30 min flight to some russian province and then from there catch a commercial plane to germany fuel and go home. But.... weather wouldnt let us land so we flew in circles till we had no more fuel landed somewhere else fueled and made the decision to go to germany and cath the commuter plane there. the next day.

We should get this jackpot up over 70 this week i have faith.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:
    Nick2021:
    Sandman1am:

Ya we were supposed to take a 30 min flight to some russian province and then from there catch a commercial plane to germany fuel and go home. But.... weather wouldnt let us land so we flew in circles till we had no more fuel landed somewhere else fueled and made the decision to go to germany and cath the commuter plane there. the next day.

We should get this jackpot up over 70 this week i have faith.
    You know they fly the plane in circles to get rid of all the fuel in case you crash. Then there isn't a big explosion on top of a plane crash. So next time you are flying and they say they are in a holding pattern waiting for the weather to clear, while this is true the other half that they don't tell you is they are trying to limit the damage if the plane crashes. Flying is still the safest way to travel.

I say f 70! Let's get this pot up to 100!!!!
  • Options
    Last minute picks???
  • Options
  • Options
    Last chance for picks this week...
  • Options
    be my lucky number, woohoo. best of luck to all
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    im going to freaking win!
  • Options
    No winner this week sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
    would be neat to see the sticks go past 100 :)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    depending on how longf it takes to get a winner I might have to temp drop till I can make a full recovery
  • Options
    no winner this week, sticks and picks ride...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    dangit, this is killing me. the suspense, that is.
  • Options
    put me in for a second entry for #7