Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Weekly Cigar Lottery - 64 Stick Jackpot THIS IS DONE

Comments

• Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    One more day left to get your picks in!!! Anyone else?? Let’s make this a record pot!! Just think of all those new cigars you will be smoking when you win!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I NEED A WIN!!! running short on sticks....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I've got plenty of room in the new coolidor!!!
  • Options
    Yea man! I got two new humidors on the way and need something to fill them with! C'mon someone else make a last min pick, we need a record pot!!!!
  • Options
    Is it 21??
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    We have a winner MrGreenMachine 73...
  • Options
    Ok folks, new rule being implemented, this last draw took about 9 or 10 weeks to complete so in light of that I would like to try and encourage a little more frequency in the winning. Going forward, entry is now 4 sticks but for that extra stick you get an extra number. Same as previous first pick gets the numbers, draw is still between 1 - 99....I believe this will encourage winning more often and also increase the size of the jackpots, example this drawing would have been worth 92 sticks...
  • Options
    Congratz mrgreen you have a pm!!
  • Options
    Now let me be the first to put 4 sticks down with the new rules! Let's go 37 and 24!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    PM top the big winer----please send me your addy/
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit on the lottery. PM me your info please. DD I would like to keep 27 and 55 if it is not taken. Excellent idea with the extra stick and extra number.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Figures the guy who just gets in this week wins! LOL Congrats green can you send me your contact info as I do not think I still have it.

DD I will stick with 9 and for my new number I will take 76
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Congrats, Nice score!!!! I need an address to send sticks to....
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    missed it by one number
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Congrats man pm sent.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to mr.greenmachine. my phone won't pm so please send me your info. I will also try to pm this evening
  • Options
    Can I get a pm with info? Congrats
  • Options
    Woo hoo! Thank you one and all! I must have some luck! PM's all replied to as of right now. I'm in for the next drawing letting 73 ride and second number 50. I'll be sure to post another thread with the winning sticks when they start showing up!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    hit me up with your info mang and I'll get it out after the snow falls and streets are safer
    same number as before one day I might win lol
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    hit me up with your info mang and I'll get it out after the snow falls and streets are safer
    Please go back through posts and read my updated game rules, let me know...
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Hayblet:
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something?
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Hayblet:
    Diamondog:
    Hayblet:
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something?
    I think he is referring to this. 2 numbers / 4 sticks

"Ok folks, new rule being implemented, this last draw took about 9 or 10 weeks to complete so in light of that I would like to try and encourage a little more frequency in the winning. Going forward, entry is now 4 sticks but for that extra stick you get an extra number. Same as previous first pick gets the numbers, draw is still between 1 - 99....I believe this will encourage winning more often and also increase the size of the jackpots, example this drawing would have been worth 92 sticks..."
  • Options
    if that's the case I'll go with 38/48 from now on
  • Options
    Sticks have started arriving! Put your names on your packages fellas so I can say thanks! I've two with no name on them. One from Inverness, FL and the other from Pakmail Wellington, FL. Who is it? If you all don't mind I'll wait until most of the sticks arrive before posting up a pretty picture!
  • Options
    MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I'm the wellington one...
  • Options
    Did the changes made (adding the 4th stick) keep you from playing? We need players...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Did the changes made (adding the 4th stick) keep you from playing? We need players...
    Let me go with 4 and 16.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Diamondog:
    Let me go with 4 and 16.
    Added
  • Options
    did i misss something ? when did we add at 4th stick and another number? let me mknow so i can adjudt fior this week where is the list of what numbers people have?
  • Options
    Ill keep 72 and ad 14 so I am 72/14