Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Opus X

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Havent heard that down here. But ccom just got an Opus order is it seems, i've been following their stock for a while...tempting.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    That's what I've gotten by two of the shops here as well. Neither had a set date they expect them, but both said in the next week or two.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kuzi was that a missprint on the anejo sharks price? have not seen them anywhere that cheap!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Scrambler:
    kuzi16:
    between the lines: $18.22
    Anejo shark: $12.50
    Damn, then I really got a good deal.
    kuzi16:
    they do use two wrappers. ...i have heard of burn issues but the only barber poles that i have smoked have been issue free.
    The Fuente barber poles use 2 full size wrappers layered one over the other. This ensures that the combined wrapper is uniform, minimizing burn issues. It's when you have stripes applied over a full wrapper that you're more likely to get burn issues.

Here is what I got today: Photobucket
    I want I want............
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    what are the chances I could get you to hook me up on those between the lines? =)
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Check your PM.
  • Options
    got my first anejo shark today at local b&m - had to try it , couldn't wait. very very good-their was no limit & i'm going back for a few more and to see if he has the between the lines in as he has a huge fuente stock.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    got my first anejo shark today at local b&m - had to try it , couldn't wait. very very good-their was no limit & i'm going back for a few more and to see if he has the between the lines in as he has a huge fuente stock.
    if they still have any left...
    my shop ran out after 12 hours of them on the shelf.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    If you go back and you don't mind, pick me up a couple and I will gladly reimburse you. Plus I'll throw in a couple of sticks as a bonus for your troubles.
  • Options
    rdnstn - will do if still there
  • Options
    gmill880:
    rdnstn - will do if still there
    You are THE man if you do. Just let me know if you're able to.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The local smoke shop here is having a raffle for a really nice humidor which is coming with a BOX of OpusX. I am still kinda new to all different cigar brands out there, and didn't realize what kind and how rare the OpusX is. No one has claimed the prize yet, needless to say, I am keeping my tickets and an eye out!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    genius move on the B&M owner...I can imagine the raffle went over well, and one person will be extremely happy
  • Options
    rdnstn you have a pm
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Well, I got my hands on a few Between the lines and I ordered a few 100 Anos also. Been wanting to try both for a long time!
  • Options

picked up some anejo sharks - willing to part with some-really need to sell rather than trade as i have overspent cigar budget (again). rdnstn u have a pm. anyone else interested just let me know.

• Options
    back at you gmill
  • Options
    ron you have mail.
  • Options
    bbc020 check your pm.
  • Options
    bbc020 you have mail
  • Options
    Got mail, Gmill880!
  • Options
    squirrel you got pm!
  • Options
    Bombed ya Back..
  • Options
    Gmill880, you gots mail
  • Options
    squirrel u have pm
  • Options
    bbc020 you have pm-
  • Options
    gmill,
    you gots pm and email! thanks again!
  • Options
    bbc020 you have mail my friend-
  • Options
    rdnstn and squirrel -Smokes by priority mail on its way to you this early afternoon. let me know how/when they arrive. thanks guys, Enjoy !
  • Options
    Some of you I swear live at the post office.. lol, thank you sir..