Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Top Ten Pass IN MOTION and full. Sorry

Comments

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Im poor so I hope I dont have to send my pack up north
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I was thinking it might be easier if it goes north first. Not sure what the shipping entails or the cost but I'm sure someone can enlighten me.
  • sirfoster83:
    I was thinking it might be easier if it goes north first. Not sure what the shipping entails or the cost but I'm sure someone can enlighten me.
    Surprisingly shipping to Canada isn't that expensive. It just takes a little longer than domestic shipments.
    bass8844:
    sirfoster83:
    Surprisingly shipping to Canada isn't that expensive. It just takes a little longer than domestic shipments.
    Sounds good to me. I'll just throw everyone in a hat and come up with an order tonight. Hopefully I'll send it out Monday and get the ball rolling. Anybody who joins after the original order is set will go to the bottom of the list on a first come first serve basis.
  • looks like we are off. lcpleel i PMd you my addy already to get ahead of the game.
    Alright I'm holding off on shipping this out until the 27th. I need to get some addys and with finals next week its gonna be crazy. Plus it leaves time for others to join.

I need everyone who wants to be a part of the pass to send me a PM with their info to add to the list.

I NEED Info from the following:

Krieg
    t evan50

Everyone else I already have your info. And thank you for all the input!
  • Sirfoster You have a PM
    RaschNuts:
    Sirfoster You have a PM
    Updated the list thanks brother
  • sirfoster83:
    Alright I'm holding off on shipping this out until the 27th. I need to get some addys and with finals next week its gonna be crazy. Plus it leaves time for others to join.

I need everyone who wants to be a part of the pass to send me a PM with their info to add to the list.

I NEED Info from the following:

Krieg
    Bass8844
    Laker1963
    t evan50

Everyone else I already have your info. And thank you for all the input!
    pm sent
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM sent
    So far all I need is Krieg and t evan50 to send their info.

Thers still time if anyone else wants in. Just pm me your info
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Raschnuts-if nobodies opposed to letting the new guy in.

Is he on the good traders list?? Don't mean to sound like an ***, but we have some expensive sticks going around...

"Long ashes my friends."

sirfoster83:
    So far all I need is Krieg and t evan50 to send their info.

Thers still time if anyone else wants in. Just pm me your info
    pm sent!

"Long ashes my friends."

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    im in how did i miss this post? PM me whjat I need to do Thanks
    Redtailhawkoz:
    im in how did i miss this post? PM me whjat I need to do Thanks
    Your good Ozzie. I have everyones info so far I will start the list today and anyone else shoot me a PM with your info and the order will be updated on the original post.
    Krieg:
    sirfoster83:

Is he on the good traders list?? Don't mean to sound like an ***, but we have some expensive sticks going around...
    PM coming to you Krieg
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Count me in! (I also like that you have the onyx on your top 10)
    Your in brother. The Geologist likes the Onyx. Interesting
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    Krieg:
    sirfoster83:

PM coming to you Krieg

Ill Get a trade going with him so we can get him on the GTL before its his turn.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey, this is is just a suggestion and you don't have to switch up the order you already picked, but Bass8844, Ozzie, and I all live within a 20 mile radius, so it might make sense to pass it through us three at a time, instead of it getting mailed in and out of area 3 times....? Just a thought.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    Hey, this is is just a suggestion and you don't have to switch up the order you already picked, but Bass8844, Ozzie, and I all live within a 20 mile radius, so it might make sense to pass it through us three at a time, instead of it getting mailed in and out of area 3 times....? Just a thought.
    Makes sense to me. I'll move it around. If we get more Canadian brothers in on this they will go next after Laker to avoid shipping from the US and back.
    Still time to get in folks
    BUMP
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Did you see todays DD? 6 Gurkha Centurians for $30....... What we also might want to consider is that when people get the pack and decide on their takes and puts, they should PM sirfoster and clear it before sending out. Just in case someone tries putting in a Gurkha for an Opus....... I know most here are honest, common sense folk..... but you'd hate to see a stink or hard feelings over something like this. Also, rare cigars should carry a little more value. Like, for instance, a Tat T110 retails for about $10 but because of it's rarity, it could be switched with, say, a Padron 26 or 64........ Just food for thought.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    Did you see todays DD? 6 Gurkha Centurians for $30....... What we also might want to consider is that when people get the pack and decide on their takes and puts, they should PM sirfoster and clear it before sending out. Just in case someone tries putting in a Gurkha for an Opus....... I know most here are honest, common sense folk..... but you'd hate to see a stink or hard feelings over something like this. Also, rare cigars should carry a little more value. Like, for instance, a Tat T110 retails for about $10 but because of it's rarity, it could be switched with, say, a Padron 26 or 64........ Just food for thought.
    I think that is why we were going to record what we leave and take. We all know the difference between a Premium cigar and an overpriced, over hyped stick. You made a good point with your examples, it proves that some cheaper sticks can be rare and valuable and other high priced sticks ... not so much. However it still comes down to personal prefference. One man's Gurkha is another man Opus X.

That said I will NOT be leaving any Gurkha's in the box. Don't forget these are supposed to be in our top ten FAVORITE sticks. I like some Gurkha's, but they don't sit in my top ten.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    List looks good to me--------but being #2 on it-----I would be more than willing to be #2 and last on the list as well because so many BOTLs are after me I would love to see what changes.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    List looks good to me--------but being #2 on it-----I would be more than willing to be #2 and last on the list as well because so many BOTLs are after me I would love to see what changes.
    +1
    That's interesting... I wonder if we could get everybody to list their puts and takes here on this thread. That way we could all see who took / left what and track the total package as it changes along the way. Just a thought. I will list my puts and takes at any rate so those who follow have some idea of what was there when it left me.
    Yeah it would be cool to list puts and takes. It will help keep track of the pass and give everyone an idea of what everyone likes as well as a sence of "value" if someone has a question.

If everyone just list their takes and puts I will do my best to keep an updated list after every pass.
    Just picked up the last sticks needed to complete the first pass. I will get the addies and guidelines for the pass written up tomorrow and we will get the ball rolling.

I will be making a few small changes in the order to expidite the pass and hopefully keep a better pace. I will alter it tomorrow and post in the original post.
    Sweet, glad to get this thing going!

"Long ashes my friends."