Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Top Ten Pass IN MOTION and full. Sorry

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    took the anejo, tat, and cao soprano for gurkha titan, oliva master blend torp, and a graycliff de
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    took the anejo, tat, and cao soprano for gurkha titan, oliva master blend torp, and a graycliff de
    This is good news for you...I had spread the word that there might be murder if that Stradivarius disappeared.. ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    yea i was thinking i cant make the big man mad... well thanks to columbus day ill have the tracking # in the morning.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    lcpleel:
    yea i was thinking i cant make the big man mad... well thanks to columbus day ill have the tracking # in the morning.
    I was so pissed when I went to mail cabi and smokem's packadge yesterday
  • Options
    tracking # 03102010000197600965
  • Options
    Package received in good form, and PM to SirFoster83...

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    go ahead hays pass on the strat. just do it! i know it was hard for me to pass up.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    lcpleel:
    Hays:
    go ahead hays pass on the strat. just do it! i know it was hard for me to pass up.
    Any updates on this one Hays? Take that Stradivarius, we all know you want to.
  • Options
    Lol i AM taking the Stradivarius... I just wanted to get my picks approved by SirFoster. I'll be getting together with Ozzie in person to pass this along, and probably with Brian too.

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I'm taking bribes to put my Strativarious in for all you coming after me. :)
  • Options
    Hays:
    Lol i AM taking the Stradivarius... I just wanted to get my picks approved by SirFoster. I'll be getting together with Ozzie in person to pass this along, and probably with Brian too.
    Are you sure it is a good idea to get together with two other BORK's when you are holding a bag with those contents?! ^%$&^$ boy's, can you smell that!!? Smells like a Strdivarius, mixed in with a Tat Red Tubo, and hmmmm? Is that an Opus I can smell in there too? LMAO

There is a reason we use the mail in these cases. Our pass just turned into a HERF !!
  • Options
    Opus and the red tubo is gone but damn that would make a hellofa bag for a herf!
  • Options
    LMAO!!! You guys are funny! Fortunately the three of us have plenty of our own stickage ;-)

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    LMAO!!! You guys are funny! Fortunately the three of us have plenty of our own stickage ;-)

I am next in the pass.......... Then Brian Right?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hays:

I am next in the pass.......... Then Brian Right?
    You would be next!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    This bad boy still with you Hays? Been out of town this weekend just trying to play a little catch up
  • Options
    Yeah sorry... Been in touch with Ozzie and Brian (bass8844) to try and organize a herf, and thus hit two passes with the one stone.

• Options
    Gotcha. Thought that was the plan. Hope it works out for you guys sounds like fun. Oz needs the support after my Badgers put the beat down on the Buckeyes. Not that I'm gonna rub it in or anything
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Gotcha. Thought that was the plan. Hope it works out for you guys sounds like fun. Oz needs the support after my Badgers put the beat down on the Buckeyes. Not that I'm gonna rub it in or anything

The Curse of Being Number 1 and Not showing up to play! Our Special teams has sucked all year and it came to bite us in the ass ... Gladd i was in Pebble Beach and didnt get to watching it , I might have broken the TV! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    sirfoster83:

The Curse of Being Number 1 and Not showing up to play! Our Special teams has sucked all year and it came to bite us in the ass ... Gladd i was in Pebble Beach and didnt get to watching it , I might have broken the TV! LOL
    My wifes a Minnesota Alum... Thought she was gonna ask kill me for all the harassment after we FINALLY WON a big game. I'm sure we will lose the next two to make up for it
  • Options
    So looks like Oz and I are getting together tomorrow to pass this along. Just fyi to the group - I'm currently drafting a new sheet to fill out and record switches... hopefully it'll keep things neater. If ya don't like it, I'm still including the original one.

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    So no go for Saturday?
  • Options
    bass8844:
    So no go for Saturday?
    It turned out that Oz was unavailable, and due to some family developments last night, I will be unavailable Saturday as well... I was gonna text you today.

• Options
    Hays:
    bass8844:
    So no go for Saturday?
    It turned out that Oz was unavailable, and due to some family developments last night, I will be unavailable Saturday as well... I was gonna text you today.

Got the Pass from Hays this afternoon, Made my picks only took 2...... Ill be in touch with Brian and move it along.
  • Options
    I only took two guys I took the Kristoff, replaced it with a Gurkha Huge ass SHaggy Salamone,,,,,, and the Graycliff Double Expresso Knuckle replaced with a Sol Cubano Artisian Barber Pole! On to Brian or Bass8844..................... Thanks Guys!
  • Options
    What were Hay's takes and puts?
  • Options
    I took the Stradivarius and Padron '26 maduro, put back Padilla Miami salomon and Padilla Signature 1932.

• Options
    Hays:
    I took the Stradivarius and Padron '26 maduro, put back Padilla Miami salomon and Padilla Signature 1932.

I called Brian with no response so Ill be getting this in the Mail to him today so this thing doesnt stall out in My Court.. I hate Slow Stalled out Games........
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Oz, u called me? I didn't have a missed call. Anyways, I'm pretty busy this weekend, so I probably wouldn't have been able to meet with you. I look forward to recieving the package in the mail.
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Oz, u called me? I didn't have a missed call. Anyways, I'm pretty busy this weekend, so I probably wouldn't have been able to meet with you. I look forward to recieving the package in the mail.
    I left a Voice Mail for you yesterday afternoon! LOL Its goijng in the mail today ! Peace