Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Top Ten Pass IN MOTION and full. Sorry

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Ok I took: Gurkha Titan and Cohiba Red Dot

Left: Kristoff Maduro and AF Hemi WoA Maduro.

I'll be shipping it out Monday.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Ok I took: Gurkha Titan and Cohiba Red Dot

Left: Kristoff Maduro and AF Hemi WoA Maduro.

I'll be shipping it out Monday.
    so everything that i put in has been taken now. im just glad im not the only one that enjoys the sticks that i put into this pass.
  • Options
    The pass is on its way to Jship.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    t_evan50:

SO where is this pass headed ... Im lost! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    t_evan50:

I shipped it out today to JShip.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    t_evan50:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    t_evan50:

I shipped it out today to JShip.
    Oops, wrong thread...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    LOL I dont know whats going on
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Updated pass contents

AF Hemingway WoA Maduro
    MOW Virtue
    Kristoff Maduro
    RP Decade
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    MOW SE
    Graycliff Profesionale
    Gurkha Empire IV
    Camacho PE

Thanks to all for being part it has been fun and we are down to 5 passes left.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Got the pack I will get it back out by fri. sirfoster you have a pm my takes were the 262 and decade my puts were a Macanudo vintage 1997 and a Rocky patel 1990
  • Options
    I would have to say there is about three dollars of tape on this box lol
  • Options
    jship079:
    Got the pack I will get it back out by fri. sirfoster you have a pm my takes were the 262 and decade my puts were a Macanudo vintage 1997 and a Rocky patel 1990
    i was hoping to grab the 262 darn lol.
  • Options
    got the package today. will get picks and puts up later. will try to get this out early next week.
  • Options
    Just waiting for SirFoster to ok the swaps and this will go out.
  • Options
    Just got OK on takes and puts. Will put this in the mail tomorrow. Also gonna put in a new box. things has more tap and labels then anything else.

Take:
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    Krstoff Maduro

Put:
    Opus X #4
    Rocky Patel Prodigy
  • Options
    Off to Spencer - Conf # - 9405 9036 9930 0029 5989 29
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    got it today need to confirm picks and takes with SirFoster... I figure it would be best to send this out monday then let it sit in a warehouse all weekend
  • Options
    also did someone lose a Humi Key??? there's one in the box lol
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    i was wondering about that lol.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Hayblet:
    i was wondering about that lol.
    Damn it thats mine I thought it went with the trolls that took my aged cohiba a few months back. I was super busy and was trying to rush to get the pack out must of fell in thats funny as hell. I never even thought of it being in the pack. You now have full access to my humi LOL. If at some point someone would through that in a envelope with a stamp that would be great if you need my addy let me know.
  • Options
    Send me your addy mate and I'll get it out when I ship this big@$$ box to Krieg.
    Takes: Opus X, RP Prodigy, and Greycliff

Put backs: MOW Armada, Regular MOW, and AVO Classic
    out on Monday like I said before, just need Krieg to confirm
  • Options
    a kind of update if it's icy as a B*TCH out tomorrow the pass will head towards Chris on Tuesday, otherwise it's going out tomorrow with a key getting shipped in an opposite direction.
  • Options
    On it's way packed full of Swisher's just for Chris: 0310 2010 0001 4989 1991
    a big thanks to SirFoster for starting this Smile [:)]
    also your key is on it's way back to you Jship, I just dropped it in an envelope so I would think that's ok ?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The excitement builds (or maybe its just gas....not sure yet, lol)-----as the pass (the first I have ever been in) is finally getting close to me.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I got the pass and it's in horrible shape, I don't know what spence did to it....hahaha jk! It's in great shape, I will probably either get it out tomorrow or sometime next week.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hayblet:
    also your key is on it's way back to you Jship, I just dropped it in an envelope so I would think that's ok ?
    Thanks BRO although when I went to the PO today the envelope was tore in half and empty looks like the dumb bastards got it stuck in a machine and just riped it out and sent it on its way maybe I can find a new key at the good will
  • Options
    jship079:
    Hayblet:
    Thanks BRO although when I went to the PO today the envelope was tore in half and empty looks like the dumb bastards got it stuck in a machine and just riped it out and sent it on its way maybe I can find a new key at the good will
    I'm sorry to hear that yo Sad [:(] I was rushed when I was getting the top ten pass out or I would have searched for some kind of mini envelope or something to put it in... stupid snail mail again though I'm sorry it happened.
  • Options
    I tried sending out the pass yesterday, went to 2 post offices during lunch and the lines were out the door...needless to say I didn't have time to sit there in line for an hour...so I will try again today...should be otw to Vulchor next.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    pass is on its way to Vulchor.

takes: nothing

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Got it today=-----yeeehaw!!! Now someone please help me with 2 things, just to be sure.

1. It looks like I am sending this to Sirfoster to end the pass correct?2. Camacho PE for a Fuente Anejo seem fair? I know the PEs are a little more, but there have been some deals here on them in the last few months. Just wanna keep it on the up and up.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Vulchor:
    Got it today=-----yeeehaw!!! Now someone please help me with 2 things, just to be sure.

1. It looks like I am sending this to Sirfoster to end the pass correct?2. Camacho PE for a Fuente Anejo seem fair? I know the PEs are a little more, but there have been some deals here on them in the last few months. Just wanna keep it on the up and up.
    Back to Sirfoster and whats in the box is fair game when you're putting in one of your top 10...