Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Top Ten Pass IN MOTION and full. Sorry

Comments

• Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    Oz, u called me? I didn't have a missed call. Anyways, I'm pretty busy this weekend, so I probably wouldn't have been able to meet with you. I look forward to recieving the package in the mail.
    I left a Voice Mail for you yesterday afternoon! LOL Its goijng in the mail today ! Peace
    You know what, I bet that hays gave you the wrong number. Probably the number for a different Brian. He's been known to do stuff like that!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    bass8844:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    Oz, u called me? I didn't have a missed call. Anyways, I'm pretty busy this weekend, so I probably wouldn't have been able to meet with you. I look forward to recieving the package in the mail.
    I left a Voice Mail for you yesterday afternoon! LOL Its goijng in the mail today ! Peace
    You know what, I bet that hays gave you the wrong number. Probably the number for a different Brian. He's been known to do stuff like that!
    LOL Jackass! You just made me second-guess myself...but I checked, and I definitely gave him the right number! So :-P
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    bass8844:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    bass8844:
    LOL Jackass! You just made me second-guess myself...but I checked, and I definitely gave him the right number! So :-P
    This cracked me up, thanks guys :)
  • Options
    Haha! Ok I blame Oz then. Maybe he punched in the wrong #. Well o guess it doesn't matter any more since he's going to mail it. It shouldn't take very long to get to me.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bass8844:
    Haha! Ok I blame Oz then. Maybe he punched in the wrong #. Well o guess it doesn't matter any more since he's going to mail it. It shouldn't take very long to get to me.
    Nope I looked i dialed the right number......I just looked at my calls out thinking WTF
    I even got the voice mail that said you have reached Brian I will get back you soon or something like that......
    You have a Voice Mail
    ] and The BOX
    0310 1230 0001 8260 6397
  • Options
    Weird... Never got the message. No worries.
  • Options
    Ok fellas, I received the pass Saturday, but I was out of the house, so I just opened it up now. Everything looks ok inside the box. I'll try and get the show on the road tomorrow, out to Sightunseen next. I'll post my takes and puts tomorrow.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bass8844:
    Ok fellas, I received the pass Saturday, but I was out of the house, so I just opened it up now. Everything looks ok inside the box. I'll try and get the show on the road tomorrow, out to Sightunseen next. I'll post my takes and puts tomorrow.

i WOULD HOPE THE BOX AS OK IT ONLY WENT 6 MILES ! lol
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    bass8844:
    Wasn't this thing supposed to go to Duder next ?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    bass8844:
    Wasn't this thing supposed to go to Duder next ?
    Duder it is. Sorry I was looking at the list inside the box.
  • Options
    So I'm supposed to send a pm to the next recipient to make sure he can receive the package? Well duder, you've got a pm headed your way
  • Options
    oh yeah...

Puts:
    Don Pepin garcia JJ maduro
    5vegas cask II

Takes:
    AVO #9
    Diesel uhc
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    bass8844:
    So I'm supposed to send a pm to the next recipient to make sure he can receive the package? Well duder, you've got a pm headed your way
    Replied, I'm ready!
  • Options
    The pass has begun its trip to the pacific northwest....dc# pm'd to ya duder.
  • Options
    bass8844:
    Right on!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Duder2:
    bass8844:
    Right on!
    This get to you Duder. Just trying to gauge where we are at with the pass
  • Options
    According to the dc# the package is out for delivery
  • Options
    sweet thank Brian
  • Options
    Got it today, took the Gurkha Shaggy, Padilla 1932 robusto, and Oliva MBIII. Left Padilla 1932 Limited Oscuro Salomon, CAO Soprano's Boss, and MOW SE. Sent it to Sightunseen this afternoon, should be there tomorrow.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Got it from Duder the day before yesterday (sorry for my tardiness). Took the Padilla 1932 Limited Oscuro and put in a JdN Antano Dark Corojo. Package is out today to Laker.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Anyway to get an idea of what is in this pkg at this point?
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Anyway to get an idea of what is in this pkg at this point?
    Solely from memory...

CAO Sopranos, Padilla Miami Salomon, 5V CS II, DPG Series JJ, MOW SE
  • Options
    Should be:

Gurkha Titan
    JDN Dark Corojo
    CAO Soprano Boss
    DPG JJ Maduro
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    MOW Special Edition
    Graycliff Profesionale
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    Padilla Miami Salomon
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Should be:

Gurkha Titan
    JDN Dark Corojo
    CAO Soprano Boss
    DPG JJ Maduro
    Sol Cubano Artisan
    MOW Special Edition
    Graycliff Profesionale
    5 Vegas Cask Strength II
    Padilla Miami Salomon
    Sounds right if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    where are we at with this?
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    where are we at with this?
    Somewhere in transit between the US and Canada. I will report on it as soon as it arrives. Not in today's mail.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Since Im last----I just keep all the sticks and send back 3 swishers and a half pack of Pall Mall Menthol Ultra Light 100's right?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Since Im last----I just keep all the sticks and send back 3 swishers and a half pack of Pall Mall Menthol Ultra Light 100's right?
    I actually prefer black and milds and newport shorts.... I mean unless you already have the Pall Malls.. then I just ask you leave them get nice and stale first
  • Options
    Laker, hope you have received the package? Shipping time has been pretty quick the other times we've traded something.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Laker, hope you have received the package? Shipping time has been pretty quick the other times we've traded something.
    Sorry, never saw this until now. No nothing in todays mail. I will check it again in the morning. Sorry about taking so long, been worrying about the situation with C.Com shipping situation today mostly.