Home General Discussion
Options

best cigar you have had?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wmaxham:
    oh. And my names wes. Maxhams a last name. Plus I'm glad u said Camroon. Cause I'm smokin it tonight. With enhanced lighting skills. Lol
    People answer to all sorts of things around here.. Urbi, doodie, shirley, maddy, kas, scramble, lassy, luko on the second floor. Max sounds pretty formal ..don't take it the wrong way.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    oh. And my names wes. Maxhams a last name. Plus I'm glad u said Camroon. Cause I'm smokin it tonight. With enhanced lighting skills. Lol
    People answer to all sorts of things around here.. Urbi, doodie, shirley, maddy, kas, scramble, lassy, luko on the second floor. Max sounds pretty formal ..don't take it the wrong way.
    Don't forget Phoebe.

I could've gone with maxi, I guess, but that makes him sound like a sanitary napkin.
  • Options
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    Don't forget Phoebe.

I could've gone with maxi, I guess, but that makes him sound like a sanitary napkin.

That is true and thanks for not going there. Sorry I forgot 'ya Phoebe, ( I call him Squirrel. ) See now, max sounds pretty good after all.. Kind of like a road Warrior..
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    wmaxham:
    Don't forget Phoebe.

That is true and thanks for not going there. Sorry I forgot 'ya Phoebe, ( I call him Squirrel. ) See now, max sounds pretty good after all.. Kind of like a road Warrior..
    I could go with Maxi though, cleanliness IS next to godliness...

And I don't like Phoebe or squirrel... I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    I'd heard that about you.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    Once again.. word your reply with great care. Or Urbi will get you.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    I like "Fuzzy Nuts"
    Once again.. word your reply with great care. Or Urbi will get you.
    I stick by my original statement......
  • Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread has been aging for 12 years. I wonder if it's any good?

I'll answer after I have more than a couple months under my belt. But you other guys should go ahead and argue, I mean answer, right now.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my short/limited history of smoking cigars.....I would have to say a Fuente Anejo. Can't wait to see how they are with some age to them.

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saka Dondurma is what comes to mind.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cromagnon anthropology

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have I answered this?
    Am I in the right thread?

Romeo Y Julieta
    Corona
    Light wrapper
    Fresh from Cuba
    Never tasted anything even close
    The RyJ in this country suck by comparison.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    Have I answered this?

Romeo Y Julieta
    Corona
    Light wrapper
    Fresh from Cuba

Yes, I think you have. Some things are worth repeating.
    Yes, your in the right thread.

Sounds like a great cigar.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    Have I answered this?

Romeo Y Julieta
    Corona
    Light wrapper
    Fresh from Cuba

Those are some of the best sticks from Cuba ... not too strong ... but very rewarding...

• Options
    ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134

Don Pepin Garcia 10th Anniversary 2013.

Me and my friends went through about 5 boxes before we couldn't find them anymore.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

Close to what @Usaf06 chose earlier:

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭

Haven't been smoking long but the RP Vintage 1990, I just finished was pretty good.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best cigar I have every had was a limited release San Cristobal from Cuba from @jliu. Took me almost 3 hours to get through it but I was enjoying every second of it!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jliu doesn't love us no more

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Mi Querida Triqui Traca is the best cigar ever made, but the best cigar I ever had was a Padron 50th I had on vaycay last year.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    The Mi Querida Triqui Traca is the best cigar ever made, but the best cigar I ever had was a Padron 50th I had on vaycay last year.

So you have never smoked a Triqui Traca?

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish I could remember what it was, but while out fishing a late fishing buddy handed me a cigar that truly was the best I had. It was from Davidoff and lasted 2 hours, even out on Biscayne bay catching tripple tails next to traps.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well aged Cuaba Salomone, "best" so far.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    @jliu doesn't love us no more

Who?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭

No particular order:

Warped: Black Honey
    Warped: El Oso Mama
    Foundry: ET-S3
    Viaje: Satori Karma
    1502: XO

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

It will change constantly. You might try one cigar and go nuts over it. Next week it’s blah. Six months later it’s great again.
    It’s all trial and error.
    I used to think BLTC was trash. Few years later I’ve got like 20 boxes.