Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    KEWL Joe. I have a pretty decent stock right now. I looked but I don't have your addy info. send it to me and I will have something in the mail Monday.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alrighty, pm sent.

So who would like to suckle at my teet? Eh? :)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    People... Don't leave joe hanging. I have seen first hand what this man has in his humidor.. You would be remiss to pass the chance.
    Indeed..I recently came into some Watermelon White Owls that I'd love to share. :)
    j0z3r:
    Indeed..I recently came into some Watermelon White Owls that I'd love to share. :)
    Hey joe, I don't think that last comment really seals the deal..You may want to save them for a special occasion.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:

Oh ***. I sure got in on the ass end of this deal. Watermelon White Owls mmmmmm. (Homer face, drool)
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Hey joe, I don't think that last comment really seals the deal..You may want to save them for a special occasion.
    Hmm, I suppose it really doesn't seal the deal...Act now and I'll throw in some Swisher Sweets.
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Hmm, I suppose it really doesn't seal the deal...Act now and I'll throw in some Swisher Sweets.
    WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS !!! I have gotten some awsome packages from Joe, I hate to be the only one. Peope will start to talk.
    Yeah kas, tell em about the Grape Phillies I sent ya...those are sweet. :)
    j0z3r:
    Yeah kas, tell em about the Grape Phillies I sent ya...those are sweet. :)
    A 50 box of each grape, strawberry, sour apple and banana. Sweeeeet.
    haha...Seriously though guys...if someone doesn't mooch off me soon, my feelings are gonna be hurt and I may just have to give up cigar smoking...you wouldn't want to do that to me, would you?
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    haha...Seriously though guys...if someone doesn't mooch off me soon, my feelings are gonna be hurt and I may just have to give up cigar smoking...you wouldn't want to do that to me, would you?
    Well if you give up cigar smoking can I have your humis and their contents? LOL
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS !!! I have gotten some awsome packages from Joe, I hate to be the only one. Peope will start to talk.

Folks.....seriously.....if I hadn't just got a pkg from Joe....I'm tellin ya you don't know what your missing...this guy is the man ...but really if no ones interested in phenomenal, brain spinning, awsome, in your face wonderful galaxy inspiring smokes who am I to brow-beat ...??? Seriously ...do you guys have a pulse ....
    rdnstn:
    j0z3r:
    Well if you give up cigar smoking can I have your humis and their contents? LOL
    I don't know Ron...I might just be so upset that I'll burn the whole lot. I imagine the cigars would smell good, but man, I don't even want to think about what an Igloo cooler smells like on fire.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I'd be all over this if I hadn't just mooched off Laker. If no one has claimed it by the time my two weeks is up, I am definately down, lol.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I was waiting to give someone else a shot since I mooched off ya before, but since nobody's stepping up to the plate, heck yeah I'll be your mooch. My addy hasn't changed, if you still have it.
    Alright, some White Owls and Swisher Sweets coming up. :) I do still have your address Kevin, I'll get something out tomorrow or Saturday.
    OK, so who's it gonna be?
    Had to go back and check, but it looks like it has been almost exactly two weeks since I last mooched, lol, so hit me with it Zoomer!
    PM me your address info and they'll be on the way!
    PM sent.............so, who wants to be my mooch?
    bump...no one wants free cigars?
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311

I can't believe nobody has jumped on this.

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I'll get in on this...
    Shoot me your addy Squirrel, I'll have some sticks out to you directly.
    so who's going to be my mooch?
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Can't leave you hanging for too long. Squirrel, I'll be your mooch. squirrel, PM sent.
    cool, Your my mooch!
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    Ok, so who is going to be my mooch?!?
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Hey brc, can I be your mooch?