Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    cool beans.

Still waiting on a mooch guys. Pucker up. :)
    That's MOOCH not Smooch..What's 'a matta you.

In my best Paulie voice from the Sopranos ' I'll say it again ....for j0z3r to go that long un-mooched...thats just 'effin un-american ...this guys spreads the wealth way before it became hip with Obama ...I'm just sayin....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    so are you gonna be his mooch? i think your hurting his feelings...
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    OK, OK, I went back and checked the thread. It was last July when I mooched off of Joe so I'm done being nice to you all and giving other people a chance to take this one. Besides, nobody wants Joe to have hurt feelings. So with that said...

I be your mooch there matey. Give me that plunder of fire sticks. Yarrr to all you other scallywags!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Careful with all that pirate lingo...I'll make you walk the plank. Arr!!

Sounds good to me Ron, I'd be glad to have ya as my mooch. Send me your address and I will do my best to get a one day turn around going.
    You have a pm Joe
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Pm replied with tracking info.
    Well I guess since my package is on the way, I should ask the question. Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Hey joz3r, I'll be your mooch! LMK, Thanks
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    robert69165:
    Hey Robert.. You will be mooching off rdnstn (Ron) if you are in fact in the mood.. Ron is a good guy too.. I should know, since he was my first..
    Thanks joz3r! Hey rdnsta, I'll be your mooch!
    Hey rdnstn, I'll be your cigar mooch!
    Breathe deeply robert .....
    kaspera79:
    robert69165:
    Hey Robert.. You will be mooching off rdnstn (Ron) if you are in fact in the mood.. Ron is a good guy too.. I should know, since he was my first..
    ...lol. Somehow that statement is just asking for some jokes...
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    robert69165:
    ...lol. Somehow that statement is just asking for some jokes...
    That is often my intention... anything for a laugh.
    robert69165:
    I would be glad to let you mooch off of me, but we do have to obey the rules also. The rules say that you have to wait at least 14 days between mooches and it hasn't quite been that long so I will leave it up to everyone else. If nobody minds or nobody else wants to take it, then just pm me your address and I will get something out to you.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    rdnstn:
    Well I guess since my package is on the way, I should ask the question. Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?

If its not too late...
    I WILL BE YOUR CCOM MOOCH!
    rdnstn:
    robert69165:
    I would be glad to let you mooch off of me, but we do have to obey the rules also. The rules say that you have to wait at least 14 days between mooches and it hasn't quite been that long so I will leave it up to everyone else. If nobody minds or nobody else wants to take it, then just pm me your address and I will get something out to you.
    Well ron, I think he's only out by like a day, if at all. The rules have been "bent" in the past, but it's not my call. Now I notice that another brother offered to be your mooch, and you are the elder in this forum.. I guess it's your call. I don't think you will ever get an arguement from anyone regardless of what you decide.
    what mr. kas said!
    kaspera79:
    rdnstn:
    robert69165:
    Well ron, I think he's only out by like a day, if at all. The rules have been "bent" in the past, but it's not my call. Now I notice that another brother offered to be your mooch, and you are the elder in this forum.. I guess it's your call. I don't think you will ever get an arguement from anyone regardless of what you decide.

How about a inbetween solution. If anyone, (in this case robert69165) jumps the gun a little for whatever reason they must wait till 12:01 am on their eligibility day to claim their prize in roberts case this would be tonight. Then if the forum at large decides they want that person to get his "mooch-chow"they will just hold off mooching till robert wins by default at midnight. If someone wants to mooch before that time is up they are eligible to do so and become the mooch. This way no one should be upset and the rules are still technically being followed .....just my two cents ( which incidentally used to be worth a nickel)
    It got a little confusing when Major asked to be the mooch on his 25th post.. Now he does qualify, and Robert asked first but before the end of the 14th day... So the question is, should Major be Ron's mooch and then Robert be Majors mooch.. Or should it go Robert is Ron's mooch and Major mooches off Robert following the " bent " rule . I say again.. Ron, It's your call... It is just for fun, and nobody should be offended either way. You decide what is correct. I have had decisions go both ways for me, and either way it didn't matter.
    Aw no guys, I don't want any hard feelings, I'll just catch the next one. I don't want to see a good thing end. Rules are rules and Ron is right. No hard feelings here if none are caused.
    robert69165:
    Aw no guys, I don't want any hard feelings, I'll just catch the next one. I don't want to see a good thing end. Rules are rules and Ron is right. No hard feelings here if none are caused.

Honorable Man and we're glad to have ya on here ...
    Thanks gmill, it's good to be among you! Peace!
    Nobody here is going to harbor any hard feelings unless someone were to take a pass and run, and I wasn't trying to nitpick, I just wanted to make sure that everyone else was OK with it which I honestly knew they would be. That doesn't really matter though because robert pm'd me and said to give this one to major. So major will be my mooch and I will get a package to him as soon as he pms me his addy. Then I think it would only be fair for the rest of us to stay out and let robert be major's mooch once major asks the question. Sound OK with everyone? I hope so because that's the plan I'm going with. LOL
    rdnstn, I pm'd you.

I'll be asking the question in a few weeks (money is tight and I only have 2 cigars onhand).

Actually, now that I think about it, should I just PM Robert since, according to your plan, he would be my mooch?
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    "A few weeks"! Not trying to be an ass but you need to read the rules of the PIF.
    leonard:
    "A few weeks"! Not trying to be an ass but you need to read the rules of the PIF.
    Agreed, you shouldn't be playing unless you can follow up and get your package out. I think you should wait to play the game until you can build up your stock to send a PIF package. No hard feelings but it wouldn't be fair to whoever follows you. So, I am going to default back to robert. Rob ol'boy, pm me your addy and you can be my mooch.
    Ah my apologies, I misread that rule. I thought it said that the sender had 2 days to send out the cigars or else he'd be out of the game.
    Terribly sorry.
    Thanks Ron, my address is... Robert J Ponce PO BOx 703 Sutherland, NE 69165 Can't wait to get your package!
    Who wnats to be my mooch ?