Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    robert69165:
    Hey brc, can I be your mooch?
    Sure thing! PM me your address and any preferences or requests.
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    This is robert69165, Who wants to be my mooch? (thanks for letting me play!)
    well if no one wants to be my mooch, I guess we should start this game all over or play a new game. So I'll start... Who wants to be my mooch?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It takes a few days sometimes, but it nice to see your enthusiasm...
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    It takes a few days sometimes, but it nice to see your enthusiasm...

did you put out any mooch chow???
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Mooch Chow!!! I'll take some of that! I'll mooch off ya robert. I'll PM you my address tonight, I'm on detachment to NV at the moment and need to see which address is turned on.
    See.. Sometimes it takes the promise of a little extra. Nuts, Mooch Chow or Watermelon White Owls.
    hey jetmech, can't wait to send out your package, I'll wait for your PM, so give me an idea about what you like to smoke? Talk to you later!
    Thanks guys for your help, I almost felt left out!
    PM Sent Rob. Which one of you Moochin' Basturds wants a piece of this?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    PM Sent Rob. Which one of you Moochin' Basturds wants a piece of this?
    lol
    Oh Hell No!!! Squirrell, you aint got a nut in your nest to me my mooch after that bomb you sent me. Dont be scared :)
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Long time reader, first time moocher! is it to you jet? i'll pm you my addy once you let me know.
    That would be me bacon boy. PM me your address and fortify your mailbox. I'll get the package out probably monday, i want to swing by the B&M here in Reno first, they have a sale on an awesome stick!
    Jetmech_63:
    Oh Hell No!!! Squirrell, you aint got a nut in your nest to me my mooch after that bomb you sent me. Dont be scared :)
    ROFL!! you think so do you? hehe
    Hey jet, your package went out today, let me know if it arrives ok and if you like it. Thanks Bro!
    Suhweet!! Thanks Rob! I had you sendit to my home address and i'll be home not this weekend but the weekend after. The wife will intercept it and put em in one of my humis. Hey BACON JAY I need your address bro.
    Just sent it. I've been helping a friend move into his new apartment the past few days so i haven't had too much time at my PC since tuesday. From the sounds of it, I just hope that the mail man will be able to carry it by himself!!

alright boyz... who wants to be my mooch??

DISCLAIMER: There was a year and a half long break in my cigar spending that just ended about a month and a half ago, so my selection is limited, HOWEVER, the limited selection is pretty darn good, and, just to get the ball rolling....

i'll throw in some "mooch chow" my mother sent over for me, and a nice little extra for ya!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh what the hey? Bacon, I'll be your mooch...getting hungry for some mooch-chow.
    Alright jozer, PM me your address and i'll start the gravy train a moving...
    Hey Bacon, could you send me your address again. For some reason i never got it. Thanks Man!
    Ok, pm sent to bacon.

So which one a'ya scallywags is gonna be my mooch? Yarrr!!!
    j0z3r:
    Ok, pm sent to bacon.

WERD, cotton. I'll be in construction mode starting in the early part of next week, and should get it out by thursday or friday... I have some things coming in the mail then that i will need... tee hee hee
    Hey joe, your package is going out tomorrow.
    cool beans.

Still waiting on a mooch guys. Pucker up. :)
    j0z3r:
    cool beans.

Still waiting on a mooch guys. Pucker up. :)
    That's MOOCH not Smooch..What's 'a matta you.
    Aww, jeez. :D
    it's a sad day when you offer free cigars and no one bites.... but when you ask about humidity people always offer to mooch 'em..
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    it's a sad day when you offer free cigars and no one bites.... but when you ask about humidity people always offer to mooch 'em..
    This is so true. I like to try and mooch off of different people. I'm pretty sure that I've mooched off of jozer before and I usually like to try and get from different people to get more of a variety.
    yeah I feel ya. I just mooched and my stock is dwindling so I don't have much left for after mooching...