Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    My first coolador Photobucket Photobucket
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Someone has a man-crush on AJ ^
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    PsychoSJG:
    My first coolador Photobucket Photobucket
    I just got myself a box of Ruination Robusto #2 and I'm curious if it will fit in my cooler... what size is that MOW box you have?

the setup is lookin good btw... I think mine is about the same size... i'll snap some photos in a bit...
    Madurofan- Sure do

Rob- Thanks, and its the Ruination #1 at 9 3/4" by 13"
    so here is my set up... still in the planning phases and the MOW box coming will change things I'm sure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    PsychoSJG:
    Madurofan- Sure do

Rob- Thanks, and its the Ruination #1 at 9 3/4" by 13"
    nice... that should work... last question... what are those CAO's with the silver band
    Those would be the MX3. Let me know if you need any help smoking those Armadas
    PsychoSJG:
    oh... im gonna have to look for some of those... love the MX2... I haven't fired any of the armadas up yet, but i'll keep you in mind
    robbyras:
    PsychoSJG:
    oh... im gonna have to look for some of those... love the MX2... I haven't fired any of the armadas up yet, but i'll keep you in mind
    PM to you
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if the cedar trays come any bigger than the standard 12 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 7 1/2 that I see for sale on various sites? Let me know
    Waxing moon can probably do some custom trays for you...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Waxing moon can probably do some custom trays for you...
    Thanks what I was thinking. Thanks.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    so here is my set up... still in the planning phases and the MOW box coming will change things I'm sure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    i have that same hydrometer...love it

"Long ashes my friends."

• MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    Krieg:
    robbyras:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    i have that same hydrometer...love it
    Nice Box of Disels there, Rob!
    You're holding out on me, i didn't know you had a stash of Amada's. :( Willing to part with 3? I have AF Enejo 55's...
    Mperconte:
    You're holding out on me, i didn't know you had a stash of Amada's. :( Willing to part with 3? I have AF Enejo 55's...
    PM to you
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Hey Psycho, is that a big perfecto shaped cigar in there?
    Light 'em up.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    ///
    I believe thats from Drew Estate, think its called an egg shape, from the natural line. Little gimicky thing, look up some pix.
    JCizzle:
    ya, its the drew estates Egg maduro. deff a gimmick and ash bomb, but gimmicks can be fun.
    Sounds like a fun stick to bring out at a party when you're hammered.
    Light 'em up.
    New idea I thought of last night. For storage drawers in a coolador. This organizer is no where near air tight, so moisture should flow pretty freely. Inside of drawers are 5.5" x 6.5" x 2" and can fit around 12-18 sticks per drawer. The container itself is barely bigger than a box of Diesel UC. Opinions? Photobucket
    seems like a great idea... I'd maybe throw a few holes in the sides and top just to get more circulation, but I like it...
    Looks good to me!
    Light 'em up.
    robbyras:
    seems like a great idea... I'd maybe throw a few holes in the sides and top just to get more circulation, but I like it...
    I dropped my Hygrometer in each drawer and the humidity deff flows all throughout without a prob. Let the new age of coolador organization Begin :-) haha
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    New idea I thought of last night. For storage drawers in a coolador. This organizer is no where near air tight, so moisture should flow pretty freely. Inside of drawers are 5.5" x 6.5" x 2" and can fit around 12-18 sticks per drawer. The container itself is barely bigger than a box of Diesel UC. Opinions? Photobucket
    Neat idea, cheap too ;)
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Looks like a great idea. This is exactly what coolerdors need... some organization. I'm stealing this one!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Robby, Psycho, just curious... where are your beads from? It looks like you guys have the save bags to store them. Are they from the retailer you got the beads themselves from? Looking for cheap beads... I have a pound of heartfelt's on the way for a cooler, but in case I need more, I'm looking for a cheaper retailer. Heartfelt is great, and I like giving David my business, but they are a little pricey...
    docbp87:
    Robby, Psycho, just curious... where are your beads from? It looks like you guys have the save bags to store them. Are they from the retailer you got the beads themselves from? Looking for cheap beads... I have a pound of heartfelt's on the way for a cooler, but in case I need more, I'm looking for a cheaper retailer. Heartfelt is great, and I like giving David my business, but they are a little pricey...
    http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ACC-CONSERVAGEL They work great, and half the price. and the bags are free
  • mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Same place I bought mine.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Awesome. Thanks. Purchased. A lot. Lol.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Psycho where did you find these organizers? kind of curious to give them a try...