Comments

• Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    Ken Light:
    I'm glad you guys are willing to admit its a lot to handle. I've been eying this one for months through the glass top like Rocky preparing for Apollo...
    +1 I've had one but it was a major ass-whooping for me. I looked like Rocky after he fought Apollo the first time...
    i really wish that these would be released in the corona size.
    i was lucky enough to get my hands on a few in that size and it does very good things to the blend.
    I believe we have some 5 x 44 in the humidor but they are not online.
    Wel, if someone decides to buy them, I'll gladly trade some of my regular armadas for the corona.
    I have an email out to Tim right now for a box of the corona's (if they are availiable). If I do get a box, I would trade some up!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    hmmm i wonder how much a box would cost
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    Ken Light:
    I'm glad you guys are willing to admit its a lot to handle. I've been eying this one for months through the glass top like Rocky preparing for Apollo...
    +1 I've had one but it was a major ass-whooping for me. I looked like Rocky after he fought Apollo the first time...
    i was lucky enough to get my hands on a few in that size and it does very good things to the blend.
    Wel, if someone decides to buy them, I'll gladly trade some of my regular armadas for the corona.
    pm to you sir
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    AJGARLETT:
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    Ken Light:
    I have an email out to Tim right now for a box of the corona's (if they are availiable). If I do get a box, I would trade some up!
    I believe we only brought these in, in singles. Bundles of 5 I believe. I love this blend but cant manage the big size so had a few hundred coronas brought in. We pick at them at the office every once in a while but even with our employee pricing, they are still a damn arm and a leg.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    AJGARLETT:
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    kuzi16:
    JCizzle:
    Ken Light:
    I believe we only brought these in, in singles. Bundles of 5 I believe. I love this blend but cant manage the big size so had a few hundred coronas brought in. We pick at them at the office every once in a while but even with our employee pricing, they are still a damn arm and a leg.

Thanks Alex, I will be calling in on Monday for that pricing.