Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Calling all newbies.......

First newbie (under lets say 25 posts) to post "I want it" will get a nice package from yours truely. Sharing the love today!

Comments

• Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    you guys are pretty generous around here...i've been on these boards for about 2 weeks max now...and so i've never seen this many people just give out free stuff like yall do...
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    ellinas:
    you guys are pretty generous around here...i've been on these boards for about 2 weeks max now...and so i've never seen this many people just give out free stuff like yall do...

Well its friday afternoon, works done, off all next week, geese are finely starting to fly, I'm all warm and fuzzy inside....... sounds like a good time for a bomb to me ;)
  • Options
    I WANT IT. Haha wow this is awesome.
  • Options
    I WANT IT. haha wow this is pretty awesome.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    This is cool ! Gets me in the Christmas Spirit..... ( Is it too early for that yet )
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Well played fire truck. LOL... was it you i got that Zune off to? I cant remember. I still have an old iPod nano to dump off too.....
  • Options
    suneet21:
    I WANT IT. Haha wow this is awesome.

And your GET IT my friend! PM me you adress and Ill have a package coming your way tomorrow...........Still all warm and fuzzy!
  • Options
    NYHCx516x:
    Well played fire truck. LOL... was it you i got that Zune off to? I cant remember. I still have an old iPod nano to dump off too.....

Yup it was me. Works flawless in my work truck. Thanks again!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ellinas:
    Allow me to keep the generousity going..I had one hell of a long week at work..however, the weekend is here and im off ALL of next week and plan to smoke as many cigars as I can over the next 7 days or so. With that being said the humi is still gonna pretty full. Therefore I cannot buy more sticks of what I really want until I can smoke or give some sticks away. Ellinas PM me your addy and I will send you a nice welcoming BOMB if you are up for it!!!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    ellinas:
    Allow me to keep the generousity going..I had one hell of a long week at work..however, the weekend is here and im off ALL of next week and plan to smoke as many cigars as I can over the next 7 days or so. With that being said the humi is still gonna pretty full. Therefore I cannot buy more sticks of what I really want until I can smoke or give some sticks away. Ellinas PM me your addy and I will send you a nice welcoming BOMB if you are up for it!!!

NICE! Sharing of the LOVE!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LOVE this idea firetruck! Mind if I pile on?

• Options
    The Sniper:

Bring it big dog......
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i shoulda made a new name....
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cheater cheater pumpkin eater. Send me your addy and I'll send you a welcome bomb, Kuz. ;)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Let's keep the carnage...err, fun going. The first two people to pm me an address win a bomb. Tick-tock fellas, one hour and it's off the table.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Let's keep the carnage...err, fun going. The first two people to pm me an address win a bomb. Tick-tock fellas, one hour and it's off the table.
    PM sent lol
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Joe is this for noobs only? LOL I know you have some great stuff is all.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Nope, open to all comers.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Nope, open to all comers.
    OK I pmed you last night....um maybe that was this morning.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Just to let everyone know Ive been here for two years, been smoking cigars for 15+!
    I totally still consider myself a Noob!

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Wow what a great group here!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    The Sniper:

Bring it big dog......
    Thank you sir! First "newb" with under 25 posts, who has not previously experienced being bombed, to post the phrase "GIT SOME!!!" on this thread gets blown the he11 up!

In a twist from firetruckguy's original idea, first "vet" with more than 500 posts to PM me will have the newb's addy forwarded on to them in order to co-bomb them with me.

Newbs - DO NOT volunteer for this unless you are think you are ready to experience some serious cigar bombing carnage.

Vets - DO NOT volunteer unless you are prepared to unleash a bunker, er, HUMIDOR buster with me - Im feeling particularly surly tonight. LOL

Now then newbs... who wants some??? :-D
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    The Sniper:

Bring it big dog......
    Thank you sir! First "newb" with under 25 posts, who has not previously experienced being bombed, to post the phrase "GIT SOME!!!" on this thread gets blown the he11 up!

In a twist from firetruckguy's original idea, first "vet" with more than 500 posts to PM me will have the newb's addy forwarded on to them in order to co-bomb them with me.

Newbs - DO NOT volunteer for this unless you are think you are ready to experience some serious cigar bombing carnage.

Vets - DO NOT volunteer unless you are prepared to unleash a bunker, er, HUMIDOR buster with me - Im feeling particularly surly tonight. LOL

"GIT SOME!!!" Let the serious cigar bombing carnage begin!!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    The Sniper:

Bring it big dog......

Welcome Bobbo! This is an excellent forum, and hands down the best group of people I have ever been associated with. PM me with your mailing address and I will show you what this bombing thing is all about! :-)

Still havent heard from a vet to help me light this new brother up, so that opportunity is still open. Im planning to launch Monday, so if anyone wants in, dont delay!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Bobbo2009:
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    The Sniper:

Bring it big dog......

Welcome Bobbo! This is an excellent forum, and hands down the best group of people I have ever been associated with. PM me with your mailing address and I will show you what this bombing thing is all about! :-)

Still havent heard from a vet to help me light this new brother up, so that opportunity is still open. Im planning to launch Monday, so if anyone wants in, dont delay!

Im pretty sure Joey wont let this one slide without him ;)
  • Options
    Bumpapotomus! Bomb headed out to Bobbo tomorrow. I love the smell of a newb's mailbox smoldering in the morning... smells like... VICTORY!!! :-D

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Bumpapotomus! Bomb headed out to Bobbo tomorrow. I love the smell of a newb's mailbox smoldering in the morning... smells like... VICTORY!!! :-D

Glen, you know me, I just can't pass this up, however, is 440 posts close enough to 500 for you. You know I will light him up like a Christmas tree, pun intended. Besides, I have to take Ozzie's PIF package to the PO tomorrow anyway. LET ME LIGHT THIS BOY UP, PLEEEEEEESEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

I can't wait to see the carnage from that bomb that hits the mailbox. Hopefully it leavfes some room for me to pull into what might be left of my driveway. Thanks Sniper!!!
  • Options
    i'm pretty interesting in what's in these bombs haha sounds like it could be quite a boom coming to bobbo's door
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    dang, some people are going to get nice-early x-mas presents :)