Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Calling all newbies.......

Comments

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    After the rumble is cleaned up from this bombing guess I'll have to start "Operation Covert Bombing". If I can make it out of my bunker!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Bobbo2009:
    The Sniper:
    Bumpapotomus! Bomb headed out to Bobbo tomorrow. I love the smell of a newb's mailbox smoldering in the morning... smells like... VICTORY!!! :-D

I can't wait to see the carnage from that bomb that hits the mailbox. Hopefully it leavfes some room for me to pull into what might be left of my driveway. Thanks Sniper!!!
    Driveway? You're going to need a new BLOCK to put the new driveway to the new house on! LOL Make sure you do a search on the forums regarding "how to format posts", because I want pics of this one. Forget about what I'M gonna do - bandy's bomb alone borders on cruel and unusual!

• Options
    cigarmonkey:
    i'm pretty interesting in what's in these bombs haha sounds like it could be quite a boom coming to bobbo's door
    Any vets out there interested in curing cigarmonkey's curiousity regarding whats in a bomb??? :-D

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    cigarmonkey:
    i'm pretty interesting in what's in these bombs haha sounds like it could be quite a boom coming to bobbo's door
    Any vets out there interested in curing cigarmonkey's curiousity regarding whats in a bomb??? :-D

Maybe, just maybe, if I get a PM with an address, I could show him in 3D exactly what Bobbo will be feeling, LOL....
  • Options
    haha address away to you! Should i create a fallout shelter prior to the bomb's arrival?
  • Options
    cigarmonkey:
    haha address away to you! Should i create a fallout shelter prior to the bomb's arrival?
    Probably would be a good idea for a this weekend type job.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    cigarmonkey:
    Dang fellas, bandy's going buck wild! LOL

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    bandyt09:
    cigarmonkey:
    Dang fellas, bandy's going buck wild! LOL

Above and beyond boys........ make me proud!
  • Options
    jclaxton78jclaxton78 Posts: 25
    I have a few questions. 

Is the "I want it" gig still going on?

If so, do I meet the qualifications of a newbie?  I am new to this forum, but I've been a cigar smoker for 5-6 years. 

I drive a Ford, does that disqualify me?  Well, actually it is a Mercury (RIP). 

• Options
    Welcome newbie! PM me you addy and Ill dig though my stash....... bet I can find sumpin ;)
  • Options

newbie here stoping by see if i get lucky amd find out what a bomb is

i want it

• Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Two bombings in three days!! Mercy!! Mercy!! I give up.

Bombing 1 (by bandyt09):

Saturday morning I left the house to do a little Christmas shopping and grocery shopping. Around noon I noticed alot of fire engines and police vehicles headed in the direction of town that I live in. I looked up in the sky and there it was. A mushroom cloud as big as your ever going to see. My only thought was "OH NO!! IT LANDED!!". It sure did land. a 10 stick bomb. And not just any bomb. That was the first bomb to ever hit me. Gone was the mailbox, driveway and Christmas decorations. I even heard my postman gave his notice. It took me all weekend to clean up the carnage.

Bombing 2 (by The Sniper):

So, after Saturday's bombing I got everything cleaned up. The decorations are all taped up and back on the lawn. The rubble is moved off the driveway and I was able to salvage enough lumber to rebuild the mailbox. I leave around noon to head back to work from lunch and all hell breaks loose. My wife calls me to tell me she heard the big bang. I jumped to the office window to see another huge cloud blossoming in the sky. My only thought was "OH NO!! NOT AGAIN!!" Yep, again. This time it was an 11 stick bomb that blasted me out of house and home. I don't think there was anything left of the new postman. Time to find a new one. Hell with cleaning up the carnage.

All I got to say is thanks guys. You two went above and beyond with my very first bombs. Hopefully I'll be able to live up to your standards once I dig myself out of this mess, build a bomb bunker and start dropping bombs myself.

Pics to come once I can get them uploaded.

Rob
  • Options
    Bobbo2009:

Bombing 1 (by bandyt09):

Saturday morning I left the house to do a little Christmas shopping and grocery shopping. Around noon I noticed alot of fire engines and police vehicles headed in the direction of town that I live in. I looked up in the sky and there it was. A mushroom cloud as big as your ever going to see. My only thought was "OH NO!! IT LANDED!!". It sure did land. a 10 stick bomb. And not just any bomb. That was the first bomb to ever hit me. Gone was the mailbox, driveway and Christmas decorations. I even heard my postman gave his notice. It took me all weekend to clean up the carnage.

So, after Saturday's bombing I got everything cleaned up. The decorations are all taped up and back on the lawn. The rubble is moved off the driveway and I was able to salvage enough lumber to rebuild the mailbox. I leave around noon to head back to work from lunch and all hell breaks loose. My wife calls me to tell me she heard the big bang. I jumped to the office window to see another huge cloud blossoming in the sky. My only thought was "OH NO!! NOT AGAIN!!" Yep, again. This time it was an 11 stick bomb that blasted me out of house and home. I don't think there was anything left of the new postman. Time to find a new one. Hell with cleaning up the carnage.

All I got to say is thanks guys. You two went above and beyond with my very first bombs. Hopefully I'll be able to live up to your standards once I dig myself out of this mess, build a bomb bunker and start dropping bombs myself.

Rob

NICE!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Bobbo2009:

Bombing 1 (by bandyt09):

Rob

NICE!
    Just trying to live up to the fine example you set brother - pounding on newb's is fun! :-D ,br>
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    firetruckguy:
    Bobbo2009:

Bombing 1 (by bandyt09):

Rob

NICE!
    Just trying to live up to the fine example you set brother - pounding on newb's is fun! :-D ,br>

Isnt it though?? Bet if we look hard we can find another one to kick aroud ;)
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I feel pretty confident about the bunkers out here in the sandbox.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Just trying to live up to the fine example you set brother - pounding on newb's is fun! :-D ,br> Isnt it though?? Bet if we look hard we can find another one to kick aroud ;) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Friends don't let friends drive Fords. /////wow...sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun pounding on the newbies....I'd be willing to take one for the team....fyi my background in order to qualify-1st order less than a year ago, never been bombed, lurk frequently to learn from the generosity of others, boy it is cold here now :( (2 hours north of Buffalo) 'git some'
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Git SOME! I've been wanting to be able to get into some bombs, but wasn't sure how to start. It seems like most of the trades/passes/bombs make you have at least 25 posts. I would love to become a part of all of it. My humi's are pretty full, but I could always send a bomb in retaliation!
  • Options
    sppd81:
    Git SOME! I've been wanting to be able to get into some bombs, but wasn't sure how to start. It seems like most of the trades/passes/bombs make you have at least 25 posts. I would love to become a part of all of it. My humi's are pretty full, but I could always send a bomb in retaliation!
    PM to you sir.

• Options
    dude thanks for the bomb. I have tried many cigars but you managed to bomb me with all cigars I have not yet tried. Totally looking forward to smoking them down during the Christmas break.

And look out for a shipment your way come christmas man. (as a brown skinned man I don't think I am allowed to say "look out for a bomb" without the Feds looking into it haha).

Thanks again man.
  • Options
    Im glad you like....... always great to meet a new BOTL!
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    @The Sniper PM back at you.
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    Are bombs still being dropped to newbies? I keep reading about the generosity that you all have and I must say that this is one of the coolest things out there!
  • Options
    GHaus:
    Are bombs still being dropped to newbies? I keep reading about the generosity that you all have and I must say that this is one of the coolest things out there!
    PM me your addy and find out................................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:

NICE! Beat me to it!
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:

NICE! Beat me to it!
    I can always forward the addy info after I launch, LOL.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well due to some extenuating circumstances, I now have to switch MY "Newbie Bomb" target... Any noms????
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Well due to some extenuating circumstances, I now have to switch MY "Newbie Bomb" target... Any noms????

Just slap the next dude that walks threw the door ;)
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    PM to you bandyt... I'm a little scared now...
  • Options
    GHaus:
    PM to you bandyt... I'm a little scared now...
    Don't be scared...............Be afraid, very afraid, LOL