Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Calling all newbies.......

13»

Comments

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    The post office is going to catch on sooner or later to all this artillery being moved across the country! I suggest all recipients crawl into their bomb shelters on DOA.

Once i get a good selection I am going to have to start dropping bombs on fellow BOTL.

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:
    PM to you bandyt... I'm a little scared now...
    Don't be scared...............Be afraid, very afraid, LOL

I would say dig, dig, dig yourself a very deep bomb shelter since Bandy is bombing you. I have the only clean lawn in the area since I can shovel all my snow into the crater that Bandy and The Sniper left me.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    sppd81:
    @The Sniper PM back at you.
    sppd81, check your PM's & get back to me please.

• Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    I don't have a lawn but I am afraid that he will take out the other apartments... I'll have to tell them to get out of town until the dust settles.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    GHaus:
    I don't have a lawn but I am afraid that he will take out the other apartments... I'll have to tell them to get out of town until the dust settles.

Make sure to warn your postman and have him wear his flank jacket!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GHaus:
    Greg, you have until Friday to warn the neighbors because it ain't going to be a HAPPY NEW YEAR for them, however, you will be starting 2011 off in good company...................I am sending some of my favorite friends your way, I think they have been with me for about a year now.
  • Options
    GHausGHaus Posts: 74
    bandyt09:
    GHaus:
    Greg, you have until Friday to warn the neighbors because it ain't going to be a HAPPY NEW YEAR for them, however, you will be starting 2011 off in good company...................I am sending some of my favorite friends your way, I think they have been with me for about a year now.

They will be warned...I can't wait to meet your friends and ring in the new year with them.
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    @The Sniper PM back at ya.