Home General Discussion
Options

New England HERF.. Updated Location... Updated Time

Comments

• Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I will have one or more additional people smoking with us. what time are we shooting for?
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    cooch36:
    I will have one or more additional people smoking with us. what time are we shooting for?
    havent really talked about that yet. just kinda talked about early afternoon get settled in. let me know what works for everyone im flexable. Maybe like sometime between 1-3?
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    cooch36:
    havent really talked about that yet. just kinda talked about early afternoon get settled in. let me know what works for everyone im flexable. Maybe like sometime between 1-3?
    some where in that range works for me thats what I expected anyway.
  • Options
    sounds like a good time frame...might bring couple people too just waiting to hear back from them
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    Ok, Gentlemen, I am going to ask a what may be a dumb question but I am new to the forum and old enough that my ego does not get in the way... What is a B & M? Just be gentle... :-)
  • Options
    im pretty sure its just your local smoke shop...but i never asked what it stood myself
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Brick and Morter = yeah, your local cigar shop.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Brick and Morter = yeah, your local cigar shop.
    At some point we all asked this question, dont you worry.
  • Options
    I updated the location to Cigar Masters seems like there is more space and might work out better. Still in Worcester still the same date.
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! I'd like to check them out
  • Options
    Wanted to Bump this since its less then 2 weeks away.
  • Options
    I have one more coming so Me +1 bump
  • Options
    The ColonelThe Colonel Posts: 206
    CLeake - check your in-box..
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump. All good have we norrowed down a time?
  • Options
    cooch36:
    bump. All good have we norrowed down a time?
    I was thinking around 2 or 3. Im about 2 hrs away i was going to leave around 12 or 1 depends when i can get in for a haircut.
  • Options
    You don't have to pretty up for me! LOL
  • Options
    Updated main post with Time. Also everyone thats going PM to you.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I was really hoping to make this and meet you guys. This F'n weather and my current home renovation has made my life hell lately. The snow just won't stop coming. I simply have too much to do. Very sorry gents. I haven't had one of my cigars in 5 weeks. Hope you guys have fun and make this a regular thing. Drive safe. They're already sayin some more "weather" coming on Sat. :(
  • Options
    Hopefully the weather doesnt effect this but we will play it by ear if saturday comes and the weather is **** we can post pone it for a week.
  • Options
    KCW:
    I was really hoping to make this and meet you guys. This F'n weather and my current home renovation has made my life hell lately. The snow just won't stop coming. I simply have too much to do. Very sorry gents. I haven't had one of my cigars in 5 weeks. Hope you guys have fun and make this a regular thing. Drive safe. They're already sayin some more "weather" coming on Sat. :(
    Kcw if you need help I'm a MA GC just let me know!
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    cooch36:
    KCW:
    Kcw if you need help I'm a MA GC just let me know!
    Thanks Cooch will do. Appreciate it.
  • Options
    So weather doesnt look to bad tomorrow maybe an a couple inches. Im itching to take a long drive so im going no matter what. Illl be there at about 2pm. For those going that have my cell text me when you get there so i can let anyone else know thats there you made it. See everyone then.
  • Options
    See you at 2, do we all need special hats so we know were together. lol If I get there early I'll its the Nut's Party.
  • Options
    cooch36:
    See you at 2, do we all need special hats so we know were together. lol If I get there early I'll its the Nut's Party.
    I will either have a Pats hat or a Schooner Surprise hat on! So Im taking off somewhere between noon and 2. That puts me there at 1240-240.... I have raschnutz cell, so Ill text him when I get there. There are also a bunch of other guys Im meeting up with there 3 or four or so.
  • Options
    beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Damn it...I am only ten minutes away and just saw the post this morning or I would be in! Next time someone PM me and I will be in for sure!
  • Options
    still time to go. unless you got plans
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the last minute notice but I won't make it today. Way too much stuff going on lately and more stuff just came up last minute. I just can't afford it at the moment. Maybe next time.
  • Options
    Good time meeting Cooch and Rasch and a few other guys I know!

Cooch and his lady friend
    Rasch and his fauxhawk

• Options
    This was a great time. Cant wait to do it again and get some more of you guys out.