Home General Discussion
Options

New England HERF.. Updated Location... Updated Time

124»

Comments

• Options
    beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    This was a great time. Cant wait to do it again and get some more of you guys out.
    I will be there for sure.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Ali and I had a great time, I don't often find the time to have a couple in a row and good conversations with great people. Really nice to meet the N.E.'ers Rasch good Idea getting us together, forward to the next gathering.
  • Options
    beardedcanadian:
    RaschNuts:
    This was a great time. Cant wait to do it again and get some more of you guys out.
    Bearded where are you from.
  • Options
    cooch36:
    beardedcanadian:
    RaschNuts:
    Sutton, MA...about six minutes from Worcester.
  • Options
    beardedcanadian:
    cooch36:
    beardedcanadian:
    RaschNuts:
    All good bro I have a house in Webster and live in woodstock. Well have to catch up I'm another bearded canadian.
  • Options
    cooch36:
    beardedcanadian:
    cooch36:
    beardedcanadian:
    RaschNuts:
    All good bro I have a house in Webster and live in woodstock. Well have to catch up I'm another bearded canadian.
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Options
    Was really looking foward this but all the snow had to come off the roof on sat wityh the possible impending storm later this week of course I hear now that it might be going out to sea. Looks like you guys had a good time!!! Looking forward to the next one hopefully soon!!!
  • Options
    smokeater187:
    Was really looking foward this but all the snow had to come off the roof on sat wityh the possible impending storm later this week of course I hear now that it might be going out to sea. Looks like you guys had a good time!!! Looking forward to the next one hopefully soon!!!
    ... Hindsight is twenty/twenty...my garage collapsed on Thursday...I had just gone out to buy a roof rake and couldn't find one. So I cleared a bit up with my garden rake and then got on the roof to shovel the rest off and BAM CRASH...the walls came a tumblin down with me on them...
  • Options
    beardedcanadian:
    smokeater187:
    ... Hindsight is twenty/twenty...my garage collapsed on Thursday...I had just gone out to buy a roof rake and couldn't find one. So I cleared a bit up with my garden rake and then got on the roof to shovel the rest off and BAM CRASH...the walls came a tumblin down with me on them...
    Dame dude that sucks hopefully u weren't hurt.... I haven't fallen thru a roof yet but hear it usually isn't a fun ride. Maybe we can get something together before st. Pattys day
  • Options
    smokeater187:
    beardedcanadian:
    smokeater187:
    Dame dude that sucks hopefully u weren't hurt.... I haven't fallen thru a roof yet but hear it usually isn't a fun ride. Maybe we can get something together before st. Pattys day
    Yeah sucks, but I wasn't hurt much...I jumped off rather than go down for the ride...lol. Let me know when/where works for you.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Sorry I missed this. Glad all had fun. Hopefully next time for me.