Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is pure torture trying to get a pic of one of these things
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Yeah you're not kidding. We're not trying to be rude, just wanna see the badass units you guys got! I can't understand the issue, just take a pic of the unit with your cellphone, send it to an email as a picture message, and post a simple picture of the unit so we can se what they look like EVEN WITHOUT CIGARs and WHO CARES IF ITS SEASONED. I'm trying to figure out if this is some joke or some odd scam, just post a pic so we can see it. Or is this some dealer only product and you are under strict confidentiality to not release pics. I'm confused! Maybe these units just aren't working like they are supposed to, and this is a hush job from the manufacturer and its recall time!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    There is no confidentiality agreement, lol. I think they are either a) lazy or b) technologically retarded. I know for a fact sandman is technologically retarded, but that's no excuse. He can email me pics anytime and I'll post them for him!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    This, I believe is the unit, gents: http://www.rarecubancigar.com/humidor/monolith-1200c-electronic-humidor-holds-1200-cigars/

I am not positive if this is the exact unit, but it is pretty similar. All I did to find it was a little bit of googling...
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    There is no confidentiality agreement, lol. I think they are either a) lazy or b) technologically retarded. I know for a fact sandman is technologically retarded, but that's no excuse. He can email me pics anytime and I'll post them for him!
    HAHA! I like that you are back and talking trash already, Phil! Tony has started to get quite the big head without you around to keep him humble :-P
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    ejenne87:
    This, I believe is the unit, gents: http://www.rarecubancigar.com/humidor/monolith-1200c-electronic-humidor-holds-1200-cigars/

I am not positive if this is the exact unit, but it is pretty similar. All I did to find it was a little bit of googling...
    Yeah, that's the one.

ejenne87:
    TatuajeVI:
    HAHA! I like that you are back and talking trash already, Phil! Tony has started to get quite the big head without you around to keep him humble :-P
    Ha, that's not trash talk. That's the truth! He'll tell you straight out that he doesn't have a clue when it comes to computers!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I posted pics on facebook already. Ill try and upload them to photobucket tomorrow.
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Ha, that's not trash talk. That's the truth! He'll tell you straight out that he doesn't have a clue when it comes to computers!
    This is very true! Whatcha got now, Tony?! two on one, my kinda night... (innuendo much??)
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I will take drawer in pic 11 sir. Great looking stuff man!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    rwheelwright:
    I will take drawer in pic 11 sir.
    Aaaand you'd be fighting me for it. Looks awesome Rich!!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Hays always trying to fight someone...
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Hays:
    zeebra:
    rwheelwright:
    I will take drawer in pic 11 sir.
    Aaaand you'd be fighting me for it. Looks awesome Rich!!!
    *racks slide* Mr. Smith says, in .45 different ways, that I get the left half of the drawer in pic 11, ladies.

Mr. Wesson says I also get the right half

Great stash you got there rwheelwright! Totally jealous!!

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Geez c'mon now... I'm a nice guy! LOL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    blurr:
    fla-gypsy:
    Yeah you're not kidding. We're not trying to be rude, just wanna see the badass units you guys got! I can't understand the issue, just take a pic of the unit with your cellphone, send it to an email as a picture message, and post a simple picture of the unit so we can se what they look like EVEN WITHOUT CIGARs and WHO CARES IF ITS SEASONED. I'm trying to figure out if this is some joke or some odd scam, just post a pic so we can see it. Or is this some dealer only product and you are under strict confidentiality to not release pics. I'm confused! Maybe these units just aren't working like they are supposed to, and this is a hush job from the manufacturer and its recall time!
    This is def. not what you are thinking. I am a customer here and for you to sug. this about ccom is uncalled for. They provide a great community and what you are saying just is not ture about the way that ccom does business.

With that I work quite a bit and haven't had much time to get up any pics. I am also having a problem with the humidity up here in Michigan and do not want to open up the unit to take pics. I already said it was taking longer then what I expected and as Tat pointed out I'm not very good with computers. Plus I am a little lazy. Oh well guess you could either go off the pics that someone else posted or look it up yourself if you needed to see it that bad

Now as for Evan and Tat I'm not into men but hey what you guys do in your spare time is your business ;)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    How many sticks are you guys getting in this unit? (no ****)

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I didn't count. I just threw them in cause I ran out of patience. A lot is all I can say.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

hahaha I was ready to pounce on that one...
  • Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    ejenne87:
    Still a little dirty ^^^^
  • Options
    nikostewart:
    ejenne87:
    Still a little dirty ^^^^
    :-)
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    lcpleel:

I'll bet you are a nice guy Hays. You were the first one to welcome me to the forum when I first started posting.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    KCW:
    Hays:
    lcpleel:

I'll bet you are a nice guy Hays. You were the first one to welcome me to the forum when I first started posting.
    LoL
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great looking stuff.

blurr.........dude, I think you have watched one too many conspiracy movie. This thread, the "GOT SCREWED" thread, seriously man, chill the *** out!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

I don't have an exact count how many I have in there right now but I have room for more. My best guess would be over 600 right now. This thing seems to be pretty accurate if my estimation is correct. I will get some pics up soon as my humidity is starting to stablize finally since I got some help from the company.
  • Options
    Got another question for ya - it looks like there's a bunch of room between the very bottom shelf and the rest of the cabinet - is this an illusion, or is there really a bunch of unused room? If there's unused room, are there holes/hookups for putting in more shelving?

Sorry to bug ya with all these questions, but I'm considering buying one of these
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Got another question for ya - it looks like there's a bunch of room between the very bottom shelf and the rest of the cabinet - is this an illusion, or is there really a bunch of unused room? If there's unused room, are there holes/hookups for putting in more shelving?

Sorry to bug ya with all these questions, but I'm considering buying one of these
    No worries man as they are good questions. There is room for boxes, well thats what I put on my last 2 shelves. Which takes up all of the space I have. The shelves slide out on tracks but can be removed and there are holes so they can be moved around for your specific needs. I really like this unit now that I am not having the humidity issues anymore. Solid temp and now RH. I only wish that there were more trays like the top one that lifts out very easily as opposed to having to slide out the whole tray.
  • Options
    You wouldn't happen to know if they sell additional shelving for that large box area? Since I always take my cigars out of boxes, I'd probably prefer more shelving to the empty space. Thanks again for the answers!!

• Options
    I don't know but you could call Ccom or the manufacturerere....sorry slipped on the keys....they were willing to work with me on all of this stuff. I would think that you could get more shelves because they are adjustable and you can basically move them where you want them. I don't know why you couldn't get another one or maybe even two and it would fit nicely. hmmm you have me thinking now that I want another shelf.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    i know im resurrecting an old thread, but i am very curious as to how these things have lasted, and if you recommend them?
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    letsgowithbob:
    i know im resurrecting an old thread, but i am very curious as to how these things have lasted, and if you recommend them?
    Re-resurrecting the thread again. What's everybody who got these think of them? Considering getting this as my next humi, it'll be awhile but wanna see what you guys think. Thanks!