Home General Discussion
Options

Cabinet Humidor For Sale

124»

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

I never knew about this shhit until now....

Now I gotta explain to the girlfriend how I bought a Cabinet Humi instead of an engagement ring.... Asshol3....
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

Now I gotta explain to the girlfriend how I bought a Cabinet Humi instead of an engagement ring.... Asshol3....
    You know me anything to help a brother out!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

I do NOT want to buy this.... (At least I keep telling myself this.... This thing is the answer to my prayers...... ugh....)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

I do NOT want to buy this.... (At least I keep telling myself this.... This thing is the answer to my prayers...... ugh....)
    Isn't it though?! See you gotta do what I did, do the engagement ring and then decide to upgrade to a cabinet, they really can't say anything since you just proposed. Check and mate my friend
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

Isn't it though?! See you gotta do what I did, do the engagement ring and then decide to upgrade to a cabinet, they really can't say anything since you just proposed. Check and mate my friend
    Hmmmmmmmmm.... I can think about his over more beer!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    ENFIDL:
    Lasabar:
    FVCK YOU ENFIDL!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm.... I can think about his over more beer!
    Meh who needs thinking when you can just do it.....lol