Home General Discussion
Options

The unofficial “AJ WE WANT CORONA VITOLA” thread!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    JSaint:
    Bump this up. Alex what/when are those Corona vitolas you had AJ make up going to hit?!?! I would love to get in on that.
    You mean aside from the samplers?
    i was gunna say, i have a bunch of em in my humidor.
    or are you talking just boxes of them? like a box of 5 vegas AAA corona?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    BOXES!!!

I don't klow if that was the intent of the original post... but I know that I would def buy Diesel, 5V AAA, Ruination, and Armada boxes by the dozen if they were readily available.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    If you guys watch the MOW Ruination video from the beginning of this year he mentions something about corona vitolas he asked AJ to create. Who knows if they are boxes but its definitely not the All Star Sampler.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    If you guys watch the MOW Ruination video from the beginning of this year he mentions something about corona vitolas he asked AJ to create. Who knows if they are boxes but its definitely not the All Star Sampler.
    There are two AJ corona samplers, the All-Star Sampler that is offered online and one that they ran on a DD or two, contact a rep for that one. It has 2 each of, if I remember correctly, 5V AAA, MOW PA, 1844 dos capas, morro castle, and LHC core. So it's not his MoW/Diesel stuff, it's some of the best of the rest.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    if im not mistaken, us nerds here on the forum are the vast majority of the people buying the coronas. the market really has a hard on for huge ring gauge cigars. and that kinda sucks cos i want more coronas, lanceros, and lonesdales.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    if im not mistaken, us nerds here on the forum are the vast majority of the people buying the coronas. the market really has a hard on for huge ring gauge cigars. and that kinda sucks cos i want more coronas, lanceros, and lonesdales.
    I would tend to agree with you, but Alex Svenson seems to differ in his opinion. I wish I remember where he said it, maybe on a ccom video, maybe in the catalog, but he predicted that 2012 would be the year of the...was it corona, lancero?...I can't remember. But it was a small ring guage. I think it was a ccom video, because I remember him joking about going back to edit it to put in there whatever was the most popular vitola for the year...maybe it was on the FB page. I just watched a bunch of those in the past week or so.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:
    Truer words have not been spoken for sure. The American market is dominated by large ring cigars, but IMO, 46 is the optimum.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Ken Light:
    JSaint:
    There are two AJ corona samplers, the All-Star Sampler that is offered online and one that they ran on a DD or two, contact a rep for that one. It has 2 each of, if I remember correctly, 5V AAA, MOW PA, 1844 dos capas, morro castle, and LHC core. So it's not his MoW/Diesel stuff, it's some of the best of the rest.
    Is the All-Star sampler still avaliable...last time I looked it was sold out. That's a great buy, I've hit it many times.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've said this before, but put those Ruinations in a mazo of 50, and I'll take two please.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Really......:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    kuzi16:
    I would tend to agree with you, but Alex Svenson seems to differ in his opinion. I wish I remember where he said it, maybe on a ccom video, maybe in the catalog, but he predicted that 2012 would be the year of the...was it corona, lancero?...I can't remember. But it was a small ring guage. I think it was a ccom video, because I remember him joking about going back to edit it to put in there whatever was the most popular vitola for the year...maybe it was on the FB page. I just watched a bunch of those in the past week or so.
    Saw it on YouTube the other day and it was the Corona. Video

Right about three minutes in they start talking about Coronas and then how the MOW PA was the catalyst for the Corona sampler and how everyone is asking for Coronas in other blends now and then predicts 2012 will be Year of the Corona.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    thanks for the link. i couldnt remember when it was either. i hope his prediction is correct, and not just with AJ Fernandez stuff. i would love to see more coronas, lanceros and lonesdales in the market.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    We got in Ruination coronas, I still have armada coronas and I have diesel unholy coronas coming in very soon. Email me or your account manager for pricing.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    that is good information Andy, thanks
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Dude I gotta get me a few of those ruination coronas.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    thanks for the link. i couldnt remember when it was either. i hope his prediction is correct, and not just with AJ Fernandez stuff. i would love to see more coronas, lanceros and lonesdales in the market.
    No problem and it was fresh in my mind since I just saw it the other day. Watched a few and that was one of them. The MOW PA I got in my Noob bomb from Eric was my first Corona and I was very pleasantly surprised not just by the cigar itself but that it actually lasted as long as a Robusto does for me at right around an hour. Definitely want to try some more Coronas and I can see why so many like them so much. Haven't tried any Lanceros yet but I know many are fans of them as well.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    The AJ Fernandez All-Star Corona Sampler (MOW, MOW Ruination, MOW Virtue, Diesel UC, Diesel Unlimited, LHC, LHC OF, Ave Maria) comes up on the sprint sale all the time.
  • Options
    jimmyv723:
    kuzi16:
    No problem and it was fresh in my mind since I just saw it the other day. Watched a few and that was one of them. The MOW PA I got in my Noob bomb from Eric was my first Corona and I was very pleasantly surprised not just by the cigar itself but that it actually lasted as long as a Robusto does for me at right around an hour. Definitely want to try some more Coronas and I can see why so many like them so much. Haven't tried any Lanceros yet but I know many are fans of them as well.
    Thanks for straightening out my rambling! I'd normally have looked it up, but I don't have audio at work so it would've been guesswork to find the link, at best.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Thats what Im talking about. Thanks andy! Will be emailing you soon.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky