Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas Pass.

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Or you could order it and have it sent as a gift so it has no return info ...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    ... but then how can i put stuff in there out of my aging humidor?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    ... but then how can i put stuff in there out of my aging humidor?
    Good call.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Okay so I feel strange, but I found two packages today on my front door, and without thinking opened them. I'm thinking it was my "secret santa" if so I'm very happy, a travel humi and a CAO america 4th sampler. A big thanks to Anthony!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Okay so I feel strange, but I found two packages today on my front door, and without thinking opened them. I'm thinking it was my "secret santa" if so I'm very happy, a travel humi and a CAO america 4th sampler. A big thanks to Anthony!
    What happened to the secret?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Who's Anthony?? LMAO.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Who's Anthony?? LMAO.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey squirrel, that Cao Sampler was the Mooch package from last week.. I was away from home and had it sent from the smoke shop directly.. Kas.
  • Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Reveived a package yesterday containing a nice hippotec quadra gold punch, a digital hygrometer and a famous mild cigar sampler very nice package with stuff I had on my wish list. I have no idea who sent it for sure but My guess is going to have to be Maddy based on nothing more then this quote

madurofan:

regardless of who sent it though I was very pleased and want to say thank you for the gift.
  • Options
    Stoogee:
    Reveived a package yesterday containing a nice hippotec quadra gold punch, a digital hygrometer and a famous mild cigar sampler very nice package with stuff I had on my wish list. I have no idea who sent it for sure but My guess is going to have to be Maddy based on nothing more then this quote

madurofan:

regardless of who sent it though I was very pleased and want to say thank you for the gift.
    I know for a fact that I was not the only one to order online and have it sent. So you will never know ...
  • Options
    Ah, thanks Kas! Great pick!

Okay so I got a package from BC today, and I know it's not from a PIF or trade so I big shout out to who'ever it's from, contained:
    Don Peppin Garcia Series JJ
    2 Olivia V Toros
    Padilla epecial 2006 torpedo
    2 Nub habanos (now I can see what all the hype is about)
    I've never had any of these sticks so I'm looking forward to it!!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I got my package yesterday. It was exactly what I asked for, a small humi for my overflow, a carry case to take some sticks with me, and a few EXCEPTIONAL cigars including an Opus X.

Thanks Stoogee
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    get those packages out!!

only a few days left to do so.

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    sent monday...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sent out and it has been reported as recieved.
  • Options
    Mine has been sent as well.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Mine was sent out as well
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Mine too. I mailed it yesterday, so it should be getting delivered tomorrow.
  • Options
    Mine will go out tomorrow. I was waiting on something before it got sent.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Mine will go out tomorrow. I was waiting on something before it got sent.
    Slacker.
  • Options
    Sent mine out a couple of days ago. Hopefully it will arrive in one piece :D
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I received my gift today, many thanks to Bad Andy, he's not so bad after all. :)
  • Options
    So much for secret. LOL
  • Options
    No kidding, right. He offered to send those Camachos, I was like you got my addy you just don't realize it yet. But like he said if you trade enough on here you eventually have most peoples addresses. It was fun anyways, glad you like it bro.
  • Options
    I'm the same way though. I have pretty much everyone on here's addy in my blackberry.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Bad Andy:
    No kidding, right. He offered to send those Camachos, I was like you got my addy you just don't realize it yet. But like he said if you trade enough on here you eventually have most peoples addresses.
    Until your inbox fills up and you have to delete some of them, anyway.
  • Options
    No, I've started writing them down, I can't stand inbox clutter.
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    No, I've started writing them down, I can't stand inbox clutter.
    same here
  • Options
    madurofan:
    I'm the same way though. I have pretty much everyone on here's addy in my blackberry.
    (note to self, don't piss off maddy)... lol, Finally got my package out, damn weather has kept me from getting to the post office.
  • Options
    Well I got mine in today and I have to say I didn't recognize the addy. So I have no idea who hit me. But let me tell you that HIT HARD. A Xikar Xi3 Redwood cutter and a five pack of very nice smokes. SOmeone blew the price limit out of the water. All I can say is thank you very, very much. It will be treasured for a long time. I've already registered it and sent out for the leather case.