Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas Pass.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    laker1963:
    This was fun, thanks for doing the organizing Kuzi.
    agreed! Glad to see your package made it ok! I was starting to get worried! Merry christmas bro!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    How about that. Jozer thanks a ton buddy, I love the cutter!!

Kuzi great idea, looking forward to next year.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    eh, wrong.. lol. Yeah glad everyone got everything all right. Thanks for organizing this kuz.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:

Glad you like it...I was looking at all of the Xikars, and quite frankly I think the other, cheaper Xikar cutters are a bit cheesy looking, well the handles that is...that and I got a pretty great deal on that one truth be told.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Now I know what to ask for next year and I want to put my request in for jozer to be my secret santa.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Thanks TFH yup the lighter works great, and I love the look and feel of it. I will enjoy those sticks too in their time. Thanks again Bro.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:

Glad you like it...I was looking at all of the Xikars, and quite frankly I think the other, cheaper Xikar cutters are a bit cheesy looking, well the handles that is...that and I got a pretty great deal on that one truth be told.
    Well that makes me feel better bc I know MSRP on that one and I couldn't believe it when I saw it in there. I'm hoping my leather sheath arrives soon so I can protect that thing.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Now I know what to ask for next year and I want to put my request in for jozer to be my secret santa.
    Jozer is always a generous guy. Of course, I think everyone was fairly generous in this. Nice job everyone.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    rdnstn:
    Jozer is always a generous guy. Of course, I think everyone was fairly generous in this. Nice job everyone.

I can attest to Jozer being a very generous guy. He hit me with a mooch package which was loaded with great upscale sticks most of which were new to me. Smoked a Graycliff Double Expresso from that package last night, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thanks again Jozer.
    This Secret Santa pass was a blast, and it sounds as thou everyone cleaned up from a present perspective.

I was kinda tryin' to figure out a way for everybody to be MY Secret Santa next year ! How's that sound?... Guys?... c'mon guys?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    I was kinda tryin' to figure out a way for everybody to be MY Secret Santa next year ! How's that sound?... Guys?... c'mon guys?
    Damn canadians.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Damn canadians.

Hey Maddy, don't have to make up your mind already, you have almost a whole year. I know what you mean thou... I am a Maple Leaf fan myself, hate Montreal :)
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hahaha- thats a good one laker
  • Options
    I hope you were referring to my comments regarding the Canadiens... cause I really do want all you guys to hook me up good next Christmas ;)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Damn canadians.

Hey Maddy, don't have to make up your mind already, you have almost a whole year. I know what you mean thou... I am a Maple Leaf fan myself, hate Montreal :)
    LMAO ... damn candians and their damned ice hockey ...
  • Options
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Damn canadians.

LMAO, Maddy, we just call it hockey, cause, well it's like sex we don't just do it on ice. We have been known to put on a pretty wicked road hockey game from time to time.
    If it has anything to do with hockey (or sex) we're up for playing on any surface you choose LOL.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Damn canadians.

LMAO, Maddy, we just call it hockey, cause, well it's like sex we don't just do it on ice. We have been known to put on a pretty wicked road hockey game from time to time.
    If it has anything to do with hockey (or sex) we're up for playing on any surface you choose LOL.
    ...how about on lava! that would be really nice to see.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    madurofan:
    laker1963:
    Damn canadians.

...how about on lava! that would be really nice to see.

You know I have lost a few VERY nice women that way !
    As for hockey on lava, well no you've got me there :)
  • Options
    LMAO ... sex on ice? Hows that for the old joints?
  • Options
    madurofan:
    LMAO ... sex on ice? Hows that for the old joints?

There is nothing wrong with my old joints...thank you very much.

What is it with you and my age ?? LMAO

The trick is NOT to be on the bottom :)