Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Rana-Chana-Quans-Mas Pass.

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    My package was in the mail today and I can't give the guy a hard time for not being able to keep his addy a secret....Kuzi gifted a classy 3 Finger ashtray and a nice cigar punch ( i think it is the same model he uses). He also hit me up with what I think are some of his favorite sticks and only one I had tried before: an Opus X. No doubts on this forum that he's a stand up guy, but he's bringing me some major holiday cheer my way! Thanks again Kuzi!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if im not mistaken that opus has about 6 months or so on it. i amy be wrong. Either way, they are great smokes.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    haven't got mine yet...i'm sure it's on its way.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Is it just me? Or does almost everyone here know who their secret Santa was?

LOL. Are we to a point where we are declaring this info.?

I thought my recipient knew who sent to him as he referred to the mailing address but I am not sure he has caught on.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    eh, I'm a little slow these days laker, thanks a million for the goodies... =)
  • Options
    edited
  • Options
    LMAO. Something funny about you Americans saying eh... makes me laugh.

You are more then welcome Phobs, but I was not looking for that. I just find it funny how we are all acting like kids peeking at our presents before Christmas to find out what we aren't supposed to "know". You weren't guilty of that, lol.

Seems like next year we should call this one the "Not so Secret Santa" pass.

I couldn't find a way to send the sticks and the "present" together as I ordered and had it sent right to you to ensure it would get to you by Christmas.

Enjoy bro'
  • Options
    got a package from amazon.com today.

i didnt order anything from there i thought as i opened the box.

its not clear that its is from my (not so) secret santa (i put the thing together... i know who got me)

Perelman's Packet Cyclopedia of Cigars.... FREAKIN SWEET. no longer will i have to search for wrapper binder or filler for cigars when doing my catalog.

im such a nerd i may read it front to back "novel style"

.... not much of a plot though...
  • Options
    I was looking at that thing today online...it is pretty nice. You are our resident cigar nerd...lol
  • Options
    Got my part of the pass tonight when I got home from work. Xkiar Executive lighter and a CI Logo T-Shirt. Whomever pulled me did a good job hiding their id. The closest I could think is rdnstn. He's from Texas and the billing addy is from Texas. Whoever it is, Thanks a bunch!!! :D
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    Got my part of the pass tonight when I got home from work. Xkiar Executive lighter and a CI Logo T-Shirt. Whomever pulled me did a good job hiding their id. The closest I could think is rdnstn. He's from Texas and the billing addy is from Texas. Whoever it is, Thanks a bunch!!! :D
    Very, very nice. I like the executive bc it doesn't flip up the flap like the plunge I have does, much better design.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    You are indeed correct sir. I didn't realize that they would put the billing address on a gift invoice, damnit. Oh well I'll try harder next time.

BTW, there is a part 2 to the gifts, I just haven't been able to make it to the post off ice to get it out yet. That's part of the reason I ordered the first part. Anyway, keep watching your mailbox and enjoy. Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    These Filthy Hands:
    You are indeed correct sir. I didn't realize that they would put the billing address on a gift invoice, damnit. Oh well I'll try harder next time.

BTW, there is a part 2 to the gifts, I just haven't been able to make it to the post off ice to get it out yet. That's part of the reason I ordered the first part. Anyway, keep watching your mailbox and enjoy. Merry Christmas.
    will do. Thanks again bro. I'll keep an eye out
  • Options
    I got my gift yesterday. I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't who my secret santa was but whoever it was...Great selection of cigars including a few I haven't tried.

Thanks Secret Santa.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I flew back from California at 1 o'clock this morning. Waiting for me was a box with a Xikar digital hygro, a bullet cutter, and a gorgeous selection of cigars. Recognized the return address immediately. Thanks bbc020.
  • Options
    Bad Andy:
    I got my gift yesterday. I guess I'm one of the few that doesn't who my secret santa was but whoever it was...Great selection of cigars including a few I haven't tried.

Thanks Secret Santa.
    OK...so now I am really confused. I got a package today from ccom that had a note in from the secret santa. Not sure who sent the previous package, may be my first bomb.

Either way I got a nice xicar punch, just what I needed and a few smokes that I haven't had before at all. One issue...on ccom's part...the cigars are wet, including one that was not in cello. I will call them on Friday to straighten this out. Overall...a nice gift.

Thanks, Sectret Santa
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    got a package from amazon.com today.

i didnt order anything from there i thought as i opened the box.

its not clear that its is from my (not so) secret santa (i put the thing together... i know who got me)

Perelman's Packet Cyclopedia of Cigars.... FREAKIN SWEET. no longer will i have to search for wrapper binder or filler for cigars when doing my catalog.

im such a nerd i may read it front to back "novel style"

.... not much of a plot though...
    ok... so i got ANOTHER package today. seriously.

the book was good enough.

this one was loaded with cigars and an ashtray (the same one i sent out to BBC for his gift.... i was gunna get that one if i didnt in this contest... perfect.) the cigars included a man-o-war, a triple maduro, two indian tabac, an OpusX, and a RP 90 60. ( a few others but those are the highlights... )

this was a box of things that i was lookig to get/try. im kinda blown away here.

this will require some retaliation....
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Scrambler:
    I flew back from California at 1 o'clock this morning. Waiting for me was a box with a Xikar digital hygro, a bullet cutter, and a gorgeous selection of cigars. Recognized the return address immediately. Thanks bbc020.

glad you enjoy! Happy Holidays!
  • Options
    ok ....
    everyone got their gift?

anyone not yet?

• Options
    Anyone get stiffed? lol, I'm just glad the package I sent got received JUST in time...
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    ok ....
    everyone got their gift?

anyone not yet?

I haven't got mine yet, but I am thinking that it has to do with our mail service. It was cancelled the last day before Christmas so I think (hope) it will be here for Monday.
    Anybody want to come forward and tell me what I have to expect, LOL??
  • Options
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    ok ....
    everyone got their gift?

anyone not yet?

I haven't got mine yet, but I am thinking that it has to do with our mail service. It was cancelled the last day before Christmas so I think (hope) it will be here for Monday.
    Anybody want to come forward and tell me what I have to expect, LOL??
    I had the same thing with my area, damn post office wouldn't come down the street, my wife had to meet them at the end of the street to pick up the package, then the guy went down our street to turn around. FedEx wouldn't even try to bring us our package and we paid extra for the thing to get here before xmas, and this was the day before, they still haven't delivered it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    ok ....
    everyone got their gift?

anyone not yet?

I had the same thing with my area, FedEx wouldn't even try to bring us our package and we paid extra for the thing to get here before xmas, .
    Wow, And I thought Fed Ex was the greatest delivery service ever. That is a surprise.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    ok ....
    everyone got their gift?

anyone not yet?

I had the same thing with my area, FedEx wouldn't even try to bring us our package and we paid extra for the thing to get here before xmas, .
    Wow, And I thought Fed Ex was the greatest delivery service ever. That is a surprise.
    yeah and the A-holes didn't deliver it today! I am so sick of UPS and FedEx and their lack of delivering, and when you call you get no-where, except the run-around.
  • Options
    OK so this morning the mail made it thru, and I got my Secret Santa Pass package.
    Thank You very Much Justin !! I got a beautiful Xikar Lighter, and I mean beautiful !. Also included were some very fine sticks including...A Nub 460 Cameroon,A CAO Italia Ciao, A Cusano 18 Maduro Churchill, and a Gurkha Ancient Warrior ! I have not had this Gurkha or the Cusano 18 Maduro and have wanted to try them both. The other two sticks I have had and liked them both very much.

Thanks for the GREAT Secret Santa package "These filthy hands", you sir are a very upstanding trader and good folk. Thank you.
  • Options
    laker, get the box yet?

i know its been sent. I hope it gets there in good time.
  • Options
    Ha. Too funny. Hey Kuzi check the post one minute ahaed of you. Also posted in the good traders and stand up folk thread... THANK YOU !!!!!!
  • Options
    dont thank me laker... thank THeseFilthyHands.... he was your secret santa.
    i just tagged along for a thanks for the shipping on the last deal we made.

ok everyone has their gifts now.
    here is the list and how it worked:
    I drew names out of a hat and put them in a list. the first person would give top the next person. that person would give to the following (and so on) and the last person drawn would give to the first.

i hope i got the order right a second time. correct me if im wrong here guys:
    Scrambler
    Bad Andy
    Joz3r
    Maddy
    Stoogee
    rdnstn
    TheseFilthyHands
    Laker
    Phobic
    Kuzi16
    BBc020

if im not mistaken, you should have sent to the person after you on the list and received from the person before you.... unless you are the first or last person. first received from the last ans the last gave to first....
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    That's how mine worked out. Thanks again Kuzi it was fun.
  • Options
    This was fun, thanks for doing the organizing Kuzi.