Good choice! I love all the smoke those things put out
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    photo IMAG0290_zps3a74c0ea.jpg

Got one of these as some contest winnings for the newbie music contest. Really nice morning smoke for the most part.
    these are actually one of my favorites.pairs really well with a good rum.imo
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Martel:
    photo IMAG0290_zps3a74c0ea.jpg

Got one of these as some contest winnings for the newbie music contest. Really nice morning smoke for the most part.
    these are actually one of my favorites.pairs really well with a good rum.imo
    Rum in the morning??? Now that's the breakfast of champions....LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    615 local time ......

This brisket, lol
    Cigars on deck when the sun rises

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    615 local time ......

This brisket, lol

Nice! a buddy and I smoked some chicken thighs and breasts this morning, they're in the crocket pot now breaking down into a chicken bbq. Threw some chicken wings and thighs on the grill for lunch. I had a Cusano 59 and Diesel this morning watching the chicken in the smoker and on the grill.

A tip for anyone that likes grilling or smoking chicken, Brine it over night. My simple recipe: 4 cups of water, 3 TBSP of salt, 2 TBSP vinegar(your choice I used red wine this time but have used white and apple cider) and 3 TBSP of Crushed chili's. Mix the water and salt and the vinegar and chili's in separate container, let it set for a few minutes then dump together and pour over the chicken. Leave it in the fridge over night. Adds heat and keeps the chicken moist.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    3x3 Robusto. Good stuff.
  • Options
    photo newsmokes016.jpg Gurkha with a cup of Coffee that's all you need forgot to take picture of the actual cigar sorrry
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    seegarkuver:
    photo newsmokes016.jpg Gurkha with a cup of Coffee that's all you need forgot to take picture of the actual cigar sorrry
    Classic Glickman...awesome!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    montecristo #4 and an Arturo Fuente sungrown double chateau before work
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    615 local time ......

This brisket, lol

Looks tastey, great finish to the game!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    nothing......and i am bitter.

who gets 10+ inches of snow in late march?

this is crap photo F8D79353-C0B5-4A6C-86EF-EB82DB181998-291-00000071FA30CAF6_zps8d7682ff.jpg
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:

this is crap photo F8D79353-C0B5-4A6C-86EF-EB82DB181998-291-00000071FA30CAF6_zps8d7682ff.jpg
    We're getting it right now bro, I feel ya
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    615 local time ......

This brisket, lol

you're killin me man. the food over here is not spectacular
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    brianetz1:

We're getting it right now bro, I feel ya
    :/
  • Options
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I did not know that the San Lotano's came in a long and skinny variety. (!) I have only had one habano (a huge 60 rg) and it was really a fantastic smoke, and one maduro which was ok.
  • Options
    They make all three in lancero G4L, I'm very interested in te habano now after smoking this. It is excellent.
  • Options
    I will have to pick up a couple of each then. I really enjoyed the habano! Thanks, Cfb
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm very interested in te habano now after smoking this. It is excellent.
    Dustin, have you had the Habano before, in any vitola?

Haven't had the Lancero, but the robusto and torpedo were great ... one of my fav smokes I had last year.

Oh and word to the wise .... don't get the 6x60 .... B&M was out of the other vitolas and only had that size, but I was craving the SL habano that day so figured I'd take a chance, thought it can't be that bad....
    ...... LOL, FML. 6x60 never again. Learned that lesson the hard way.

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm very interested in te habano now after smoking this. It is excellent.
    Dustin, have you had the Habano before, in any vitola?

Haven't had the Lancero, but the robusto and torpedo were great ... one of my fav smokes I had last year.

Oh and word to the wise .... don't get the 6x60 .... B&M was out of the other vitolas and only had that size, but I was craving the SL habano that day so figured I'd take a chance, thought it can't be that bad....
    ...... LOL, FML. 6x60 never again. Learned that lesson the hard way.
    Haha! Yeah, I didn't choose the 6x60 Habano, it came in some sampler I ordered a while ago. I thought it was still great though. It lasted about 2 hours
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoked a Man O War corona on my commute to work
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a San Lotano Maduro Lancero, these are getting better with some age
  • Options
    big chunks:
    Smoking a San Lotano Maduro Lancero, these are getting better with some age
    Good to hear, I think those are next on my list!
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    For my one cigar a week, I lit up a 601 Blue Box-Pressed Maduro (from the new C.com 90+ sampler) walking from my car mechanic back to my office.

It's a Pepin project, so I came into it with very high hopes. Overall, it was decent, but not earth-shattering. Modest level of spices at the beginning, kind of a medium-bodied feel trending into more earthy/papery and less complexity over time. I'd never buy a box and I certainly wouldn't give it a 93 rating, but what the hell do I know?
  • Options
    raisindot:
    For my one cigar a week, I lit up a 601 Blue Box-Pressed Maduro (from the new C.com 90+ sampler) walking from my car mechanic back to my office.

It's a Pepin project, so I came into it with very high hopes. Overall, it was decent, but not earth-shattering. Modest level of spices at the beginning, kind of a medium-bodied feel trending into more earthy/papery and less complexity over time. I'd never buy a box and I certainly wouldn't give it a 93 rating, but what the hell do I know?
    Lol, I wondered about those... sounds like I can pass on it even though I usually like Pepin stuff pretty well.

And I bet you know a good cigar when you smoke one!! Sometimes those ratings are a little...sketchy.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wife let me out of the house today, so fired up my 1st Liga Privada T52, truly awesome smoke, may b 1 of my new favorite brands with Padron and my father.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Wife let me out of the house today, so fired up my 1st Liga Privada T52, truly awesome smoke, may b 1 of my new favorite brands with Padron and my father.
    Great choice Ray, T52 is an awesome smoke.
    Wonderful day for it too.

• Options
    Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Posts: 278
    Well I tried a Room 101 Namakubia Equador this morning. I didn't like the normal Namakubia so I was hoping I'd enjoy this stick. And I don't know WHY I bought a salomon. Either way I couldn't make it half-way through it. I don't want to step on anybody's toes...but Room 101 cigars are just bad cigars. Well made...just taste horrible. This of course is my opinion and not fact ;). imageimage