Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I had a Diesel Shorty Edition. It is rapidly growing on me.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    I had a Diesel Shorty Edition. It is rapidly growing on me.

Hey Lakota72, I'm having another Ashton ESG this morning with a cup joe. This cigar is so smooth....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Diamond Crown (#4).. Very good morning smoke Thanks, Adros & Beatnic
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Enjoyed a Brazillian Label. MMMmmm... 6 months rest does the smoke good.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo white label
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Criollo

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Fonseca Arana
  • Options
    Nothing this morning, looks like a monsoon outside. This is not cool.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    est. 1844
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lighting up a Davidoff Millennium blend petit corona.
  • Options
    Ccom Purple Label in the torpedo vitola. Man I love this cigar!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up a RP Connie toro. ROTT, too. It arrived around 6 pm yesterday - standard operating procedure for UPS. Unfortunately, I had no say in the method of shipment. Oh, well....
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne with my macadamia nut foo-foo coffee. Great pairing!
  • Options
    Having an ITC 10th Anniversary

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Had a Avo Heritage and a cup o joe this morning. Love that cigar...
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    lighting up a HDM EE with a iced coffee
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had my first Cain F yesterday morning. Holy moly I love that smoke!
  • Options
    Dswarmack put me on to those ENFIDL. Might have to fire one up.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    just finished my first Diesel UHC - with 1 year on it (thanks RampMonkey).....simply awesome

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Cu-Avana beli half way in and wow I really think this a great great mild smoke.
  • Options
    Enjoyed a MoW Ruination with just over a year of rest on it. It was great!
  • Options
    5Vegas Gold Maduro corona
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A very nice Padilla Series 68....thanks KingoftheCove for sending this. Great way to start the day.
  • Options
    C.COM Blue Label Churchill

• Options
    Arganese FDW courtesy of dbeckom. Thanks brother!...

gotta admit, I was unprepared for the sweetness. lol

good cigar so far, but I feel like the sweetness is a little overwhelming, cause it kinda masks some of the other core flavors. The cigar has a nice spice to it on the retrohale, and a nice earthy tobacco note on the draw that I really enjoy. The sweetness that it's leaving on my lips is just so strong that it quickly overpowers the other flavors after the exhale (maybe within5-7 seconds or so).

I'm definitely gonna smoke another one of these in the future because the flavors are simply too interesting to be denied, but I think next time, I will dry box it for about 12hrs prior to smoking it, and I'll drink a nice stout ale with it to wash some of the sweetness off my palate every few puffs.
  • Options
    just lit up a Man O' War PA. Delicious. These cigars never cease to amaze me. Not a novel of complexity, but everything that's there is brilliant... and strong. Love it.
  • Options
    BigT06:

good cigar so far, but I feel like the sweetness is a little overwhelming, cause it kinda masks some of the other core flavors. The cigar has a nice spice to it on the retrohale, and a nice earthy tobacco note on the draw that I really enjoy. The sweetness that it's leaving on my lips is just so strong that it quickly overpowers the other flavors after the exhale (maybe within5-7 seconds or so).

I'm definitely gonna smoke another one of these in the future because the flavors are simply too interesting to be denied, but I think next time, I will dry box it for about 12hrs prior to smoking it, and I'll drink a nice stout ale with it to wash some of the sweetness off my palate every few puffs.
    That's the Santiago Sweet. I wish they would've had the Ruby Red or Milan Marble in that vitola...they're both much better, without the sweetness.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    BigT06:

That's the Santiago Sweet. I wish they would've had the Ruby Red or Milan Marble in that vitola...they're both much better, without the sweetness.
    That would be ideal... cause the cigar was very good, it just wasn't up to it's potential due to the sweetness. It's a shame they don't make one with the Santiago Sweets wrapper, but without the added sweetness. Construction, burn, and draw were spot on!
  • Options
    Gave another Padilla Small Batch #RC17 Toro a shot. These are really growing on me. Nubbed the one this morning.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Just finished an Amilcar Perez Castro with my favorite coffee while enjoying Pink Floyd on the way to work. That was good