Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Liga Privada T52 Belicoso.

Thank you Rick!!!

I have had such high expectations for this cigar, I was afraid it might not deliver... well 15min in... it has exceeded my expectations. What a cigar!
    BigT06:

Thank you Rick!!!

I have had such high expectations for this cigar, I was afraid it might not deliver... well 15min in... it has exceeded my expectations. What a cigar!
    UPDATE: 45 min or so into this bad boy... I am definitely going to save (for a long, long time. lol) for a box of these. This cigar is unreal.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    BigT06:

Thank you Rick!!!

UPDATE: 45 min or so into this bad boy... I am definitely going to save (for a long, long time. lol) for a box of these. This cigar is unreal.

Happy you like it. Let me know when you find some more. Because CCOM was out the last time I checked.

fla-gypsy:
    Just finished an Amilcar Perez Castro with my favorite coffee while enjoying Pink Floyd on the way to work. That was good

Sounds like a good morning stick. I have a few, waiting a few weeks before I light one up. now I'm looking forward to smoking them.

RCY Cigars:
    BigT06:
    BigT06:

Thank you Rick!!!

Happy you like it. Let me know when you find some more. Because CCOM was out the last time I checked.

When me and dbeckom went to Tobacco World in Atl the other day... they had like 30 boxes! Yeah, I KNOW! I was having a hard time not drooling. They had like 6 boxrs (unopened) of the Dirty Rats. I really wanna try one of those!
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Damn you BigT now I wanna run home and spark one up! Jesus they have been resting beautifully in the humi but I may have to let one fly this weekend. Good to know they are superb! and BigT PM to ya!
  • Just finished an Alec Bradley Sungrown...awesome! The first one I had ROTT about a year ago was bad...was thinking bout giving the rest of my 5 pack away. The last 2 I have had, with about 6 months, and 12 months rest on em have been perfect! Perfect burn, perfect flavors.
    Had a CCOM Purple Label with some blended coffee.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Connecticut #1

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Smoked a Famous signature RP at 6 am with my coffee which was very tasty and just knocked off a Vudu robusto while making my rounds at work on the golf cart. Off to a good start
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    fla-gypsy:
    Just finished an Amilcar Perez Castro with my favorite coffee while enjoying Pink Floyd on the way to work. That was good

Sounds like a good morning stick. I have a few, waiting a few weeks before I light one up. now I'm looking forward to smoking them.

Spark it brother, they are tasty. I am saving one for later today
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    5 Vegas Miami with some morning coffee.

• gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    First morning cigar in months a Padilla habano. Only good things about fall are football and AM smokes. Now winter just sucks minus football.
    My Father no.2
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Hybrid
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

I really enjoy those! Got the 10 pack sampler a little while ago to try out. Really interesting tastes, I don't think I've yet to have to cigar that's similar. I think I might light one up right now..
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    stephen_hannibal:

I really enjoy those! Got the 10 pack sampler a little while ago to try out. Really interesting tastes, I don't think I've yet to have to cigar that's similar. I think I might light one up right now..
    I'd agree with that. it's a very unique blend.

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliva Master Blends III

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    inspired by th botl BigT i am having a Liga Privada T52.
    Fonseca 5-50
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    How do you like it Mike? PM me or let me know.
    Bombay:
    inspired by th botl BigT i am having a Liga Privada T52.
    lol! Great smoke!
    Marker:
    How do you like it Mike? PM me or let me know.
    It was a good smoke however the Arana and Vintage I like a lot more
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I had a MoW PA with my morning coffee. Great way to start the day.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    started with a Fonseca 5 50, tasty.
    Now moving onto a San Lotano maddy
    Had a Avo Maduro with a cup o Joe this morning. Going to have a AF Work Of Art maduro in a few. Today is looking great.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Had a Blue Label. Love that smoke! Anyone else get cinnamon and nutmeg from it?
    JudoChinX:
    Yes it tastes like a nice black tea to me.

Having a Cusano Maduro with a cup o Joe. Courtesy of BIP. This is from one of his first bombings. Thanks, I never had one of these and right now it looks like I may get some more.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    stephen_hannibal:
    JudoChinX:
    Yes it tastes like a nice black tea to me.

You have no idea how awesome it feels to finally feel like I'm able to pick up and describe flavors in a cigar. Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy!