Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    E.P. Carrillo Encantos... Carrillo is rocketing the way through the ranks of favorite cigars.

I think I have one sitting in the humi right now. I always read about how good they are just never tried one. I'm a bit behind the power curve since I have found several other brands that I like and have been sticking to those lately.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Lakota72:
    stephen_hannibal:
    E.P. Carrillo Encantos... Carrillo is rocketing the way through the ranks of favorite cigars.

I think I have one sitting in the humi right now. I always read about how good they are just never tried one. I'm a bit behind the power curve since I have found several other brands that I like and have been sticking to those lately.
    Man you really need to try it. It's a wonderful cigar.

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    LPH Maduro
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    casa magna domus magnus
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Limitada 2011

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent had a cigar in the morning in a very long time....might have to end that streak this morning..lol
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:

Again today.

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had the APC again with a cup o joe. It's not great but, it's worth having a few around.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Again today.

And yet again... Love this cigar.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ashton Prime Minister
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Just sitting here thinking to myself...I need to get a stick and clean out the BBQ that I'm giving to my buddy for his football parties that he does. D7 Unlimited time.
  • Options
    Tat black pl.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Fonseca 5 50
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I lit up a Pvnisher to have with my coffee. Nice way to start the day.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Duke2:
    This morning I lit up a Pvnisher to have with my coffee. Nice way to start the day.
    Is it really as strong as they say? Almost sounds unpleasant the way some describe it.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JudoChinX:
    Duke2:
    Is it really as strong as they say? Almost sounds unpleasant the way some describe it.
    incredibly powerful, but also very smooth. Not overwhelming at all. Especially if you like the MOW PA.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre Brute.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had a morning smoke in a while. I'm laying on the porch swing with an Est 1844 enjoying the sunshine!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Again today.

A new week another EP.

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today i smoked a Coronado by La Flor given to me by JJ20030. thanks brother. thats a good smoke right there.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Again today.

A new week another EP.

... It's an addiction.

• Options
    Illusione MK ... I keep smoking all the lines in this brand expecting to find one I don't like....... so far I fail.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Wes! Great choice my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Black Pearl torpedo .
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Black Pearl torpedo .
    My kind of guy, cigars at 0530! Yes! I am firing up a Padilla 68 right now!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:
    stephen_hannibal:

Again today.

A new week another EP.

... It's an addiction.

Ran out of the Encantos but had one of whatever the toro size is.
    Sweet Jesus I love these cigars.

• Options
    Thought I would mix it up today and try the Coraz
  • Options
    Arganese Maduro. Courtesy of dbeckom. Thanks Brother, I think I might have to get my hands on some of these. I was really impressed with the wrapper, very dark and oily.
  • Options
    I don't know which I enjoy the most. The morning smoke or the end of the day smoke.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished off a Diesel Petite Corona with an espresso down by the river... loved the first half, last half less so but still a very enjoyable stick :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."