Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    had to do some digging in the humi for this one but I am really enjoying it today. Smoking a Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series #2. These can be hard to find, at least for me but worth it every now and then.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Having a morning birthday smoke. Graycliff Double Espresso. Perfect way to start my morning! Paired with a fresh brewed cup of Starbucks espresso roast coffee.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Started off with a Morro Castle Torpedo at 0600
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Having a morning birthday smoke. Graycliff Double Espresso. Perfect way to start my morning! Paired with a fresh brewed cup of Starbucks espresso roast coffee.
    Happy Birthday Lt. Dan!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Followed up the Morro Castle with a CA Intenso mid morning and a Ruination after lunch. Good day so far
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:

Happy Birthday, my friend. Hope it's a great one.
    Enjoying a Gurkha Park Avenue connie Churchill.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rafael Gonzalez
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian Belicoso.
    Room 101... terrific! (Thanks Wes!!!)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Rocky Patel The Edge ...... at work no less !
  • Just lit up an Ashton VSG belicoso.,
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lakota72:
    Oh snap missed this yesterday. Happy late bday brother!
    Enjoying a nice Macanudo Maduro I got from jSnake. This one's a fat puppy - 6 x60. Pretty good morning smoke.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was my last La Aurora 1495 1994 Cameroon Corona. What makes this one unique is the African Camerroon wrapper harvested in 1994, and aged for fourteen years.
    Don't bother looking for these because you will not find them. Only 18,000 of these were ever made and have been so out for a long time. I have had this one since January 2009.
    Woody, cocoa, nutty, and a cinnamon like taste were present. It lost the spice bite I remember from previous ones, but this made it better for me. The burn slow and perfect. One of the best cigars I have had ever. I will miss these.
    Way cool man, sounds like a fantastic smoke, so very happy for you buddy! Never tried an Aurora yet which is a little ironic cuz my wife and I just decided to name our first daughter (once we conceive) Aurora lol
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Nick's Sticks Maduro Robusto. A bit simplistic but still A good morning smoke.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cruz Real
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Burning an AB American Classic it's meh so far.

• JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Fresh Rolled AJ. I loved it! For some reason I picked up pumpernickel and onion lol I could just be weird.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Romeo y Julieta Viejo C - my first one - looks delicious
  • had a j fuego origen original on my way to work. perfect smoke for my longer commuter on sunday mornings.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Smoked a 262 Paradigm and paired it with a starbucks pumpkin spice latte:
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    El triunfador for drive back from meeting
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Cohiba Red Dot miniture with a cup o joe. Thanks Wwayne, I really like these in the morning.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    Smoked a 262 Paradigm and paired it with a starbucks pumpkin spice latte:

I like that cigar, might have to fire one up today. Thanks ENFIDL for the idea...

Started my morning off with a Morro Castle Torpedo. These are good everyday kind of smokes. Nothing that will wow you but smooth, and consistent in the morning
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Enjoyed a Gran Habano Blue Label this morning.
    I love the cigar but it wasn't the set pairing for my coffee.

• JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Weather has been trash lately. We made this leap into cold weather that was sudden, unexpected, and unwelcome. Bring back the sun so I can enjoy a smoke!