Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man! BTW I know I've been saying how much I love the sticks I've been having lately but I've been smoking a lot of amazing gars. But this one specifically in my top 3 now. Just magical!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Ave Maria Lionheart round
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    90+ Irishman:
    My Father #4 the lancero celebrating being offered a sales job!!

Congratulations bro ... what will you be selling if I may inquire ?
    Lol not an enchanting or glamour-es position but, one of the lead sales heads in the Electronics department at the local Super Target haha... but it's a seasonal gig until I can get my foot in the door in the cigar industry. Called up 262 Cigars yesterday and left a message asking if they are still looking for reps in CO, but haven't heard back yet.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol not an enchanting or glamour-es position but, one of the lead sales heads in the Electronics department at the local Super Target haha... but it's a seasonal gig until I can get my foot in the door in the cigar industry. Called up 262 Cigars yesterday and left a message asking if they are still looking for reps in CO, but haven't heard back yet.

Congrats man , good luck breaking into the cigar industry as well , that would be fun .
    Thanks a lot! Really pitching hard trying to break into it, something will come along soon enough :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    dbeckom:
    San Cristobal compliments of BigT
    What did you think about that one?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    E.P. Carrillo Predelictos

• Padilla Signature 1932 Torpedo
    Just lit up my first Armada... Big big smoke but diggin' it right now. Had to put on six layers to stay warm outside this morning but loving it regardless :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Had a 90 miles a couple hours ago. It was very impressive!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Morro castle trying to figure it out... Wtf is this?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    dbeckom:
    San Cristobal compliments of BigT
    What did you think about that one?
    I really enjoyed it! Thanks again!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Rocky patel Connie with a cup of Joe
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    Indian tabac maduro. with some age on it
    michaelharvey:
    Indian tabac maduro. with some age on it
    Great choice Mike, those are super tasty :)
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    yeah it went really well withmy morning coffee
    I just finished up about an hour ago doing the same thing, but had an Ashton VSG Illusion instead... LOVE those sticks!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Tempus maduro for breakfast over here.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    work of art maduro and coffee. great little smoke, but the coffee sucked
    I think the WOAM works better with water. just imo
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    lcpleel:
    I think the WOAM works better with water. just imo
    ill have to try that next time
    or milk!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley Black Market
    HOW IS IT??? I personally like it. Hint of citrus and coffee
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    How is it? Been really wantin to try it but was waiting for some feedback to come in on em
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    How is it? Been really wantin to try it but was waiting for some feedback to come in on em
    I liked it, I think it is a great morning cigar for me. I smoked it a little fast because it wasn't producing a lot of smoke but I don't remember getting any harsh or bitter notes. Did pick up a creamy coffee flavor from it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    I liked it, I think it is a great morning cigar for me. I smoked it a little fast because it wasn't producing a lot of smoke but I don't remember getting any harsh or bitter notes. Did pick up a creamy coffee flavor from it.
    Nice. Thanks for the input Todd!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Enjoying a PDR Obsidian great smoke so far.

Just picked up my wife from the airport and after lunch and getting settled had a smoke. Smoked a 777 Corojo by Jesus Fuego... simply magnificent and is the first corojo that has now made me want to explore this fantastic wrapper.... just DELICIOUS!!!!