Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes, having a Avo Classic Robusto with my cup o joe. Have to buy another box....

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    About to light up my first ever AF Anejo!!!!!

drum roll please... I'm STOKED!

Thanks, Greg!
    Almost 45min into the Anejo... barley starting the 2nd 3rd... this cigar is unreal.
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    AB Tempus and a growler of a local Belgian wit beer. The wife may not be to happy about the beer after the weekend we had lol. Ha ha wrong thread, another beer please.
    Just fired up a JdN DC. Alway, always, always love these.
    Having a flash back of a morning. Going to have a infused Drew Estates Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche with my cup o joe.

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    RCY Cigars:
    Having a flash back of a morning. Going to have a infused Drew Estates Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche with my cup o joe.

You feeling ok?

stephen_hannibal:
    RCY Cigars:

You feeling ok?

Yeah, lol I'm good. Just don't want to waste them. Besides, it's a week day. If it really gets to me, I won't mind tossing it. I have two left that I had in my herfodor. Every once in a while I'll say what the heck. Today is that day Stephen, lol....

RCY Cigars:

Whoa. Didn't see that coming... Me on the other hand, with another JdN DC... Ray Charles could've seen that coming. lol
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

You do realize that your historic 2000th post will now be used as a review of an infused cigar. You can't un-smoke that cigar....
    You might have a point. But, the day is young and I'm off from work today, lol. I have a couple more smoking opportunities....
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Rocky patel Connecticut with some coffee, good way to start my day
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭

Davidoff 2000

Davidoff Maduro with some tea. Not bad so far.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    smoke some more avo classics. you know thats your fav. :D
    Cezar Bronner Pharaon from the kid. Decent cameroon. More than decent when you figure in the value.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vega cask strength II, courtesy of Lakota72 , been wanting to try one of these. A good start to the day.
    Cohiba Red Dot churchill
    Had a RYJ Miniature with nothing this morning. Rushed through it too and at was still good. 25 minutes, thanks MTuccelli

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel UH, my first one of these been sitting in the humi for a few months courtesy of a fellow Bork. LOving it.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Had an Emilio AF1 from AMZ this am. I'v had some cigars that I liked but I literally burnt my finger on this one.
    One God, One Truth
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    LPH Maduro courtesy of Lakota. Thank you, it was a wonderful way to start the weekend and it paired very well with coffee.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    CAO Criollo in the weeee hours of the morning.

Smoked a Granhabano vintage this morning as I put up xmas lights. Was a fantastic smoke.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Room 101 Connie.
    I'm pretty picky about my Connies and this one was very good.

• amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    roland_7707:
    Had an Emilio AF1 from AMZ this am. I'v had some cigars that I liked but I literally burnt my finger on this one.
    What size was that I sent you ? I think I've got a couple Toros and a BMF resting but I've only smoked it in the robusto so far. I enjoyed it so much the next day I went up and bought a box.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    LFD DL
    Cuaba ISOM from Marker. Great morning smoke.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    BigT06:
    Glad you like it. They are a very smooth and flavorful figurado that pairs well with tea or coffee. I don't have morning cigars but I do have tea in the afternoons and evening at times.
    Marker:
    BigT06:
    Glad you like it. They are a very smooth and flavorful figurado that pairs well with tea or coffee. I don't have morning cigars but I do have tea in the afternoons and evening at times.
    I had sweet tea with it. It was nice.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    roland_7707:
    What size was that I sent you ? I think I've got a couple Toros and a BMF resting but I've only smoked it in the robusto so far. I enjoyed it so much the next day I went up and bought a box.
    This sounds incredibly interesting, and something I would really be interested in doing a review on, where does a brother go to get one of these?? Thanks fellas!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."