JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    LP Undercrown
    Me too. I am in love with these.
    And i completely understand why..
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo Hoo!! Trying my first San Miguel this morning and, D@mn, it's good!! Looked it up and, no wonder, it's another of A.J.'s blends. Man, I'm lovin' it.....
  • Options
    Today is one of my favs Liga Privada No. 9
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    Nice! Great choice brother.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat m80
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Tat m80
    Never had one (then again i have only had like one or two tats) how are they?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JHewey:
    Enjoy it brother. I have 1-2 resting, but haven't smoked one yet
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having my first Wolfman courtesy of Rob... Amazing stick and amazing brother! I'd do jut about anything to get more of these, that good!! I'd also love to try an Undercrown, can't seem to keep any in my humi lol, every one that I've bought ice sent to other brothers lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Smoking what I thought was a Gurkha Beast. Confused cause this is a 6x50 and Ive seen the Beast listed at 6x56/58. It has the small band that says Beast and the cedar sleeve but the main band says Legend and the wrapper is the color of cameroon and not CR maduro. Got this from Marker. Maybe I just dont know my Gurkhas cause I havent had many.
  • Options
    Yesterday I started at 7am and drove 700 miles, during that drive I enjoyed the following. I started with a cup of coffee and a cohiba black, then a MOW Original blend, 5 vegas cask strength 2, Punch Uppercut, finished with a MOW Ruination. My tongue felt like hamburger meat afterwards. EDIT, forgot to mention the bag of cracked pepper sunflower seeds I ate as well.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    gaberox:
    Smoking what I thought was a Gurkha Beast. Confused cause this is a 6x50 and Ive seen the Beast listed at 6x56/58. It has the small band that says Beast and the cedar sleeve but the main band says Legend and the wrapper is the color of cameroon and not CR maduro. Got this from Marker. Maybe I just dont know my Gurkhas cause I havent had many.
    EDIT: Nevermind looked up some Beast pics and its all the same. Im an idiot was just thrown off by the color. I always thought the Beast was a dark chocolate type maddy but its very different and unique. Its also a darn good smoke, toasty and woody very smooth as it has over a year on it. Thanks a ton Marker!
  • Options
    JHewey:
    wwestern:
    Tat m80
    Never had one (then again i have only had like one or two tats) how are they?
    I had built this cigar up in my head so much that it let me down. Good smoke just not the spice bomb I thought it was gonna be.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Oliva Serie G Maduro in the little special G size. Nice, tasty little smoke for the ride in to work.
  • Options
    Padron 1926 principe
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Rocky Patel Connecticut, with coffee
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Black Bear - also with coffee.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    i have no Idea,, unbanded robusto dated 4/16/11 from Mtuccelli,,not bad
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Have my first Alec Bradley Gotham going..Think I'm in love.Very nice smoke so far.
  • Options
    Ashton 858 not a fan.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    Ashton 858 not a fan.
    ashton?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Enjoyed the AB at the start . after about 15 mins it needed a relight and then one every 5 mins or so..then after 45 mins it started to unwravel.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    wwestern:
    Ashton 858 not a fan.
    ashton?
    http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=7 it's an 898 sorry
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a Zino Platinum 550R with some bottled water. Excellent, light spice that tingles my palate the whole way through. Been in my humi for four months. One hour and fifty minutes with a even draw, awesome.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'm going to start the MoW Special Forces Badge challenge in about 1.5 hours. Starting it off with the Limited Edition Maddy.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Good luck Jr. I can barely get one a day. Every now and then, two.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Good luck bro.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano #3, one of their best.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jr_p951:
    I'm going to start the MoW Special Forces Badge challenge in about 1.5 hours. Starting it off with the Limited Edition Maddy.
    Good luck! Make us proud.
  • Options
    Had a four kicks for lunch.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Triple-A with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale for lunch.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *