Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Todays Dad's 52nd birthday, so him and I headed over the the b&m and had two sticks each, he had a Fuente Hemmmingway Signityre Cameroon and a Padilla Series 68 Robusto, and I had a My Father Eminente En Cedros, and a VSG Enchantment. Brilliant day and a truly special memory!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a AVO Classic robusto with my cup o joe. Really nice out today and this is suppose to be winter.

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Todays Dad's 52nd birthday, so him and I headed over the the b&m and had two sticks each, he had a Fuente Hemmmingway Signityre Cameroon and a Padilla Series 68 Robusto, and I had a My Father Eminente En Cedros, and a VSG Enchantment. Brilliant day and a truly special memory!

Man, I bet that was a great time. Wish I could have shared some moments like that with my father. Cherish those moments when you can.....

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Cool!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Zino classic
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Starting my morn with a RP Decade torp. 1st Decade Ive had in years. Not as special as I remember but not bad either. I used to get all excited over the Decade back around 2008 lol.
  • Options
    Fonseca 5/50
  • Options
    Still morning for me, decided to skip breakfast and head right into a GH Vintage 2002. Pretty darn good for a budget type smoke. Though I prefer the PDR sungrown in that price range.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

Man, I bet that was a great time. Wish I could have shared some moments like that with my father. Cherish those moments when you can.....

It was truly something that lifetime memories are made of, and one of the more special times I've had with Pops in quite some time. Thanks a lot for the kind words Rick, and Rudy I appreciate yours just as much my friend! It was pretty slick I have to say, both of the sticks that Pops lit up I had given to him, and he had never tried the Padilla before I had introduced him to them and it's now his fav or second fav stick of all time... that was something special in its own right to be able to introduce and give him something that he got such a kick out of ;) Gave him a Padilla 1948 Edicion Limitada 2010 for his birthday among some other sticks I gave him as an early bday present a week ago; PG Series II Robusto, Fuente Hemingway Signature Cameroon, Padilla Series 68, and a Montecristo Vintage 1999 Robusto. I think he enjoyed his haul :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Kept it simple this morning and had a AJ Fresh Rolled with my coffee.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    My first San Cristobal, A gift from my brother. I can't say enough about this one. In A word......GREAT!
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    La Reloba secion habano, so far pretty good. No where near as good as Rbeckom's SC but good enough
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Firing up a LAcD Mi Amor...

first few puffs tell me there's good things to come. The standard LAdC is one of my favs, so this one's got big shoes to fill... hopefully it's up to it. I'll get back to you in a bit with the verdict.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Est. 1844.. Not a big fan. Yet. I will try again
  • Options
    My brain... This morning my brain is smoking. Just hot told that even though I've set sales, customer service, credit card, and attachment records, that because I'm not selling the "Target" way that I'm about to be fired unless it improves immediately. IE, become a robot and regardless of how slow or busy we are I am only allowed to help guests for 3 minutes TOPS. I f**king hate Target!! Stupidity reigns supreme once again... What a bunch of a$$-clowns!!!!!
  • Options
    Just had a MoW Virtue in celebration of a milestone in this Deployment. The countdown continues!!
  • Options
    Having a Nestor Miranda Dooplebok with my cup o Joe.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Smoking my first Illusione ~Bombone~ I got from Andy, yesterday...it is soon I know, but it is burning well and love the size of this one for a short morning smoke before I head off to bed...
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    Smoking my first Illusione ~Bombone~ I got from Andy, yesterday...it is soon I know, but it is burning well and love the size of this one for a short morning smoke before I head off to bed...
    Dione of Illusione does a brilliant stick really! Glad you are enjoying it and get some sleep man!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    E.P Carillo Maduro and coffe
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I'm having Diesel Unlimited with my morning coffee. It helps ward off the 45 degrees it is here in the New Mexico desert today.
  • Options
    San Cristobal Elegancia Pyramid,,, very very good!
  • Options
    Duke2:
    I'm having Diesel Unlimited with my morning coffee. It helps ward off the 45 degrees it is here in the New Mexico desert today.
    well alright a fellow New Mexican. I live in downtown ABQ. Moved here from Florida about 2 years ago.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i had a CAO gold maduro this morning
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a CAO Criollo.. I didn't know what to expect from this one, and to tell the truth I have been just burning up odd-sticks I have, and never smoked before. Sort of a humidor cleaning. Well this one came through big time.. It had a complex offering of Mocha, leather, lots of woody flavors, and a sweet sort of licorice taste. The burn, draw and construction were perfect... Can't ask for much more than that.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had a CCOM Sun Grown label this morning after work and then a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 while putting shelving units together in my garage this afternoon
  • Options
    Enjoying a JDN Dark Corojo in the snow. Its the box press toro and Im glad I finally found a vitola in this blend that I enjoy. This one burned perfectly. Never had any luck with the Martillo or the Azerosa. Ive allways been a big fan of box press cigars and this one is perfect Never smoked a cigar in the snow before its pretty cool.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Smoked my first LFD Airbender.. damn what a tasty stick. Sat on the hood of my car and watched the birds fishing in the bay.. Awesome morning
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    It's not really morning here anymore, but it's not evening either....I'm having an AB Black Market and really enjoying it. Cocoa and caramel and i swear I tasted black tea for a moment.